Mock
EBOLA IS IN AMERICA - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: EBOLA IS IN AMERICA (/thread-11493.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: EBOLA IS IN AMERICA - Blindgreed1 - 10-15-2014

(10-15-2014, 06:39 PM)username Wrote:
(10-15-2014, 06:28 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I use the super heavy duty stuff around my house and mix it myself. Liquid Sodium Hypochlorite at a dillution ratio of 10:1. Contact time is only 10 minutes and it kills EVERYTHING. It's super cheap and available in any grocery store, only they sell it under the commercial name... Clorox.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I just hired a new cleaning crew for my house and one of the owner's selling points was the all natural ingredients they use to clean. They've only cleaned my house once and it was nice although my sink wasn't as white as it would be after using SoftScrub with Bleach.

I might have to fire those bitches now.
All hospitals and laboratories use a 10:1 soln (10 water: 1 bleach) of bleach. Some use the same soln. with a catalyst (H3O) to reduce contact time to one minute, but it is indeed the most effective disinfectant currently in use. The added bonus is that bacteria don't grow resistant to it like it will to your common anti-bacterial soaps. That's more important today than it was 20 years ago.

RE: EBOLA IS IN AMERICA - sally - 10-15-2014

I had a rat die in my RV and of all places to die it chose the fucking electrical panel. I had this bright idea that I could suck it up with a shop vac and when I went to suck it up the rat's hair flew out of the back of the vacuum all over me. You can catch a virus from rodents that's similar to Ebola so I sprayed Clorox all over me. It only burned the shit out of me for a few minutes.

RE: EBOLA IS IN AMERICA - Maggot - 10-15-2014

(10-15-2014, 06:58 PM)sally Wrote: I sprayed Clorox all over me. It only burned the shit out of me for a few minutes.

Next time close your eyes.

I did close my eyes and hold my breath, it still about killed me. Better than the rat dropping hantavirus though.

(10-15-2014, 06:39 PM)username Wrote: I just hired a new cleaning crew for my house and one of the owner's selling points was the all natural ingredients they use to clean. They've only cleaned my house once and it was nice although my sink wasn't as white as it would be after using SoftScrub with Bleach.

I might have to fire those bitches now.

I did the same thing when I had my cleaning business, mainly for my own health. But I had to cheat once in a while, you can't get those white sinks sparkling clean without softscrub.

RE: EBOLA IS IN AMERICA - username - 10-15-2014

The fantasmical fuck-ups continue. Supposedly the nurse called the CDC before she flew home and was given the a-okay to travel via a commercial airline.

Bye-bye, Dr. Frieden. 11

RE: EBOLA IS IN AMERICA - FAHQTOO - 10-15-2014

(10-15-2014, 05:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-15-2014, 03:18 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: If they don't get a hold of this shit NOW...we're fucked, along with the rest of the world.

I don't want to die. I'm not finished yet.[Image: crying.gif]

I didnt mean everyone is going to die. I do believe there would be a heavy loss of life though.

RE: EBOLA IS IN AMERICA - Duchess - 10-15-2014

I was just listening to Anderson interviewing someone who talked about the training some of the nurses had for treating Ebola patients and it consisted of youtube videos. Jesus.

RE: EBOLA IS IN AMERICA - Carsman - 10-15-2014

(10-15-2014, 08:50 PM)Duchess Wrote: I was just listening to Anderson interviewing someone who talked about the training some of the nurses had for treating Ebola patients and it consisted of youtube videos. Jesus.

Youtube worked wonders for Beiber! hah

Hasn't ebola been around for years with people traveling back and forth from infected countries? Why now is it all of the sudden going to kill us all?

RE: EBOLA IS IN AMERICA - Maggot - 10-15-2014

It will rise up from the pumpkin patch on Halloween and give all the good little boys and girls presents.

RE: EBOLA IS IN AMERICA - Carsman - 10-16-2014

OK, all is right in the world now, no need to worry, so says this video!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/15/shepard-smith-ebola_n_5992510.html

RE: EBOLA IS IN AMERICA - Duchess - 10-16-2014

(10-15-2014, 09:25 PM)sally Wrote: Why now is it all of the sudden going to kill us all?

...because the media says it will.

Sarcastic

(10-15-2014, 09:45 PM)Maggot Wrote: It will rise up from the pumpkin patch on Halloween and give all the good little boys and girls presents.

You just got done watching Charlie Brown, didn't you.

RE: EBOLA IS IN AMERICA - Carsman - 10-16-2014

And so it continues, a news bulletin just said a person (just flew back from Liberia) was admitted to Yale New haven hospital with Ebola like symptoms.

RE: EBOLA IS IN AMERICA - Maggot - 10-16-2014

(10-16-2014, 06:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-15-2014, 09:45 PM)Maggot Wrote: It will rise up from the pumpkin patch on Halloween and give all the good little boys and girls presents.

Yup!

Also today in the news:

Ebola is airborne, according to a new report by the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP) at the University of Minnesota. Researchers at the university just advised the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) that “scientific and epidemiologic evidence” now exists that proves Ebola has the potential to be transmitted via exhaled breath and “infectious aerosol particles.”

University of Minnesota CIDRAP scientists are now warning both health care providers and the general public that surgical facemasks will not prevent the transmission of Ebola. According to the airborne Ebola report, medical workers must immediately be given full-hooded protective gear and powered air-purifying respirators. CIDRAP has reportedly been a worldwide leader in addressing public health and safety concerns and preparedness since 2001.

More media fluff?

RE: EBOLA IS IN AMERICA - FAHQTOO - 10-16-2014

Can't put up a link...just read where the second nurse was given permission from the CDC to fly because her fever wasn't high enough for concern...WTF???

RE: EBOLA IS IN AMERICA - FAHQTOO - 10-16-2014

(10-16-2014, 10:37 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Can't put up a link...just read where the second nurse was given permission from the CDC to fly because her fever wasn't high enough for concern...WTF???

Sorry...didn't see user already posted that.

I listened to an interview about her and some of the others this morning and the mindset of those in charge at the Texas hospital is mind boggling. To say they have been lackadaisical would be an understatement.

RE: EBOLA IS IN AMERICA - Blindgreed1 - 10-16-2014

(10-16-2014, 10:35 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(10-16-2014, 06:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Yup!

Also today in the news:

Ebola is airborne, according to a new report by the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP) at the University of Minnesota. Researchers at the university just advised the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) that “scientific and epidemiologic evidence” now exists that proves Ebola has the potential to be transmitted via exhaled breath and “infectious aerosol particles.”

University of Minnesota CIDRAP scientists are now warning both health care providers and the general public that surgical facemasks will not prevent the transmission of Ebola. According to the airborne Ebola report, medical workers must immediately be given full-hooded protective gear and powered air-purifying respirators. CIDRAP has reportedly been a worldwide leader in addressing public health and safety concerns and preparedness since 2001.

More media fluff?
I give up... We're all gonna die from Ebola. hah Fuckin media. Evidently "has the potential" and "Is airborne" are harmonious.