Mock
What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? (/thread-3937.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Maggot - 06-22-2011

I was supposed to get the fucking thing 3 days ago but got a beach ball. I can get another one but I paid for second day air and bought the stupid ball to make the order over 10.00......let me make my fucking phone call dingle turd go eatem.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - IMaDick - 06-22-2011

Check your invoice, it probably has a b/o in that line.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - IMaDick - 06-22-2011

Or if you did the same shit when you ordered it with the numbers they probably don't have one.

Im just sayin.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Duchess - 06-29-2011

I was standing in a long line & someone petted my hair like I was a gawddamn dog. Only ingrained good manners prevented me from taking that old woman out with words. Jesus Christ. Don't touch me, better yet, don't even look at me, pretend I don't exist.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - IMaDick - 06-29-2011

Try standing in the short line next time, may be it was just from boredom the old lady petted you like a dog?

I know sometimes I get the urge to reach out and touch the ass of the pretty girl in line in front of me, it is only from my complete lack of interest in going to jail that I don't do it.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - ramseycat - 06-29-2011

Duch, like the dude that started rubbing my shoulders at the nail salon. I was like WTF?? Are you touching me?? Ah yea, no. Get the fuck away from and never touch me uninvited again.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - BlueTiki - 06-29-2011

(06-29-2011, 02:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Don't touch me, better yet, don't even look at me, pretend I don't exist.

hah

This would solve future self-image issues!

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - aussiefriend - 06-29-2011

(06-29-2011, 02:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I was standing in a long line & someone petted my hair like I was a gawddamn dog. Only ingrained good manners prevented me from taking that old woman out with words. Jesus Christ. Don't touch me, better yet, don't even look at me, pretend I don't exist.

ewwww. This is why they invented sunglasses for events such as these.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Duchess - 06-29-2011

(06-29-2011, 06:07 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: This is why they invented sunglasses for events such as these.

I wear sunglasses almost every minute I am away from home...even indoors.

It's said that your eyes are the windows to your soul, I don't want just anyone seeing that stuff.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - aussiefriend - 06-29-2011

(06-29-2011, 06:15 PM)Duchess Wrote: I wear sunglasses almost every minute I am away from home...even indoors.

Hey I know that feeling. People are rude these days and stare right at you. I wear my sunnies when I am out, not indoors, although I must say as I have glasses that are prescription I do sometimes when I am in the supermarket and stuff.

Don't you feel naked if you forget them or something?

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Meridian - 07-03-2011

Gum popping in general makes me want to smash somebody's face in; but yesterday I went to bingo, and there was a lady damn near 70 years old popping gum on every beat! I couldn't believe it. It made me change my seat, but not before calling her an "ignorant bitch" under my breath. Damn! For real? At the age of 70 you haven't learned that popping gum is stupid?? Where they do that at? Russian

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Lady Cop - 07-03-2011

were they her real teeth? hah [Image: dentures.gif]

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - sally - 07-03-2011

I'm annoyed that I spent way too much time preparing stuffed artichokes and they aint all that. All that work just to barely scrape some meat of a leaf that resembles a fucking cactus.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Meridian - 07-04-2011

(07-03-2011, 03:25 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: were they her real teeth? hah [Image: dentures.gif]
LOL. I am assuming they were, since I always heard that you have to have a cavity in order to pop gum.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - BlueTiki - 07-04-2011

Creating spreadsheets for people who have no clue about math and simple formulas.

And then writing a narrative to describe what they are seeing.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - IMaDick - 07-04-2011

Ya, I can see how that would annoy the living shit out of an accountant, oh wait!! if all of those people knew how to do their own stuff they wouldn't need an accountant.

I can't deal with people who bitch about their service oriented job,when they actually have to serve their customers.

(07-04-2011, 04:57 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Ya, I can see how that would annoy the living shit out of an accountant, oh wait!! if all of those people knew how to do their own stuff they wouldn't need an accountant.

I can't deal with people who bitch about their service oriented job,when they actually have to serve their customers.

It's for an attorney to present as an exhibit during trial.

He's presenting to a jury of your peers. See my conundrum?

I choose educated clients who actively participate in their success. I cull the rest after the initial interview or after six months of observation.

Happy 4th, Dick. Stay safe.

Does it matter who the customer is? if they need an accountant they need an accountant, what was your business again?

You have a great 4th also.

(07-04-2011, 06:44 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Does it matter who the customer is?

Today it does. I have no idea who is on the jury. If it was one of my clients I would at least have some sort of base knowledge as to their skill and understanding. I'm not the one presenting it to the jury. I won't even be in the court room. I don't even know the parties involved.

I'm basically creating an exhibit to present graduate level information in grade school terms.

I know you might find it hard to believe, but I'm finding it difficult to to cram a solid two years of financial academia into a Dr. Seuss like presentation that won't bore the living daylights out of the jury.

We're counting fingers, tomorrow. Don't lose any tonight.