Mock
What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? (/thread-3937.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Cracker - 07-05-2011

(07-05-2011, 11:35 PM)username Wrote: Seriously! I'm sorry but CPA's and financial advisors don't earn their living based on those that are putting aside a couple of thousand dollars a year. Jesus.

This is a geographical discussion. You and Tiki live where many people live off investment income. Dick and I live where people have to work for a living. I have a few old-money relatives that allow me to see the other side when they are feeling friendly. Totally different mindset.

I prefer white trash with money. You can have a domestic beer and eat street food with them.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Cracker - 07-05-2011

(07-05-2011, 11:46 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You may want to stick with what you know best "giving cats blow jobs and shit", because finacial advice isn't it, wall street is made up of and sustained by the small investor.

Don't believe me? do your own research.

Or she could just ask her husband.

Don't burn the bridge, Dick. You may want to ask her husband a free question one day. Phrase it like an argument and piss her off so she gets up and asks him.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - IMaDick - 07-05-2011

(07-05-2011, 11:48 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone."

"No shirt, no shoes, no service."

"No checks. Cash only."

"Must present credit card at time of redemption."

"You've had too much to drink. I'm cutting you off."

you spend alot of time in taco bell,bars and sleazy motels don't you?

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Cracker - 07-06-2011

(07-05-2011, 11:55 PM)IMaDick Wrote: you spend alot of time in taco bell,bars and sleazy motels don't you?

You can't switch voice within a single work, Dick. Either you are against elitism or you aren't.

I like sleazy bars. You meet a different kind of people there. And they all think I'm hilarious.

Motels need to have two stars, clean carpets, and no bed bugs.

Taco Bell would get more business if they switched to Coke products. I get an order of potatoes and a bean burrito once a year. I'm not too good for Taco Bell. OK, I am too good to sit inside and eat, but I'm not too good to drive through on vacation. (My local Taco Bell sucks. That makes me sad.)

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - IMaDick - 07-06-2011

(07-05-2011, 11:51 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 11:46 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You may want to stick with what you know best "giving cats blow jobs and shit", because finacial advice isn't it, wall street is made up of and sustained by the small investor.

Don't believe me? do your own research.

Or she could just ask her husband.

Don't burn the bridge, Dick. You may want to ask her husband a free question one day. Phrase it like an argument and piss her off so she gets up and asks him.

Naw, if her husband conducts business the way she described,I wouldn't ask him about the weather let alone my investments.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - BlueTiki - 07-06-2011

(07-05-2011, 11:49 PM)Cracker Wrote: You and Tiki live where many people live off investment income.

My clientele has one thing in common. They are educated and willing to work towards their own success. And none were born with silver spoons or inherited their wealth.

I have a seventy-eight year old client, with Hep C, living on SS and less than a grand a month from investment income.

And yes . . . several are what Obama and Dick would label as the "extremely fortunate".

The others? A mixture of high school teachers, entrepreneurs, blue-collar business owners, venture capitalists, HOAs and NPCs.

They thrive based on a solid business plans, personal commitment, a willingness to sacrifice immediate gain to achieve goals and NOT being greedy.

NONE are "get rich quick" devotees. They have keen eyes for opportunities but never bite on the latest profit schemes.

I am fortunate to have these people as clients. I am invested in their success far more than I am invested in my own. I must be.

If they fail, it is a reflection on me. It is a partnership. I don't whore for money.

And that's the difference 'tween me and Dick. He whores for corner tricks to pay the bills.

I run the stable.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Cracker - 07-06-2011

(07-06-2011, 12:14 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Naw, if her husband conducts business the way she described,I wouldn't ask him about the weather let alone my investments.

I would. I would rather get rich people advice than poor people advice. haha

I know you get a different answer depending on how much you can stand to lose.

I definitely sell myself, but only to the highest bidder.

you can't ask him, he don't give a fuck about you unless you have a million dollars to invest, he wouldn't waste his time actually helping you, he would throw some bullshit out there just to be rid of you.

who the fuck can deal with that shit? you may want to unkiss the ass and rethink your answer, I know you have problems with reading comprehension so I took the time to explain it to you, that is more than you could expect out of an investment advisor like the one user described.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - sdtay - 07-06-2011

What really annoyed the hell out of me today?
Everything!
From every employee I work with, the husband I'm separated from, my children, Casey Anthony and finally Maytee....it is not even noon today, but I think I will feel better after this small rant!
Thank you
Tomorrow - it will be a hang over from dealing with my frustrations Smiley_emoticons_kotz
(please excuse me.....I think it is actually PMS)

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Duchess - 07-06-2011

If you're breathing, I'm finding you annoying today. 52

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Lady Cop - 07-06-2011

sdtay: and finally Maytee

i haven't been reading her vomitus for past few days, i simply can't deal with insanity anymore this week.
when i used to listen to total crap all the time from criminals i learned to turn it off, i have to do that now. 92
but let me know if she attacks Mock again.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Cracker - 07-07-2011

I prepared a fabulous late brunch for my friend's birthday: Eggs Benedict with sourdough and crisped prosciutto, potato gratin, Waldorf salad, stone fruit and cheese platter, and a chilled sparkling sweet wine. She is over an hour late. I held off on poaching the eggs and toasting the bread (thank goodness) but I'm a little irritated. I slipped her a $50 in the folded napkin so she could get herself something (she's broke lately), but now I want to go get it. But I'm not a bitch, so I won't. But damn. If I bothered, you bother, too. Don't say you are "on your way" an hour ago if you live 20 minutes from me...

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Lady Cop - 07-07-2011

wow!!! i'll be there on time for my birthday sweetie!! Smiley_emoticons_bussi

what a nice thing to do for a slobby ingrate.
i hate that.

She's still not here.

I'm going to be zen about it and not get pissed. I'm trying to be a better person. I don't want my good deed to have any ugliness attached, just needed to vent a minute. She needs someone to bother. I'm going to go make some coffee and change my shirt and smile when she gets here.

I'm not a late person. I try not to do that to people. Time is more important than money (sorry unemployed people, I know you would rather have the money right now).

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Lady Cop - 07-07-2011

zen my ass.

she's RUDE.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Maggot - 07-07-2011

Don't say it maggot!..............Don't say nuthin! Smiley_emoticons_stumm

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - BlueTiki - 07-07-2011

So, Cracker . . . did she ever show?

And after you found out about her dead dog, did you believe her or demand to see the carcass?

And the Hollandaise . . . she have anything to say about it?

The sauce actually held up. I put it in an airtight container on the back of the stove. She didn't dare bitch about having brunch for dinner. haha

I didn't make her explain. We're grown. I think most excuses are more offensive than the actual crime anyway. She said, "Am I late?" and I said, "Nah, you're fine." I hate adults that feel the need to punish other adults. I used to get the stink eye if I was at the grocery store too long. I try not to do that too much. It makes you hate other people.

She didn't eat much of the fresh fruit. She's going to be plugged up later.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - IMaDick - 07-09-2011

Quote: Cracker wroteSmiley_emoticons_skeptischhe's going to be plugged up later.

So you have plans for later that involves a plug of some kind?