Mock
The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2015 trivial drivel thread (/thread-11658.html)

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - sally - 03-09-2015

My uncle is the same way. He's in his 80s, smoked like a chimney most of his life and still drinks a case of beer every day. The only health problem he has is some arthritis. We think the way he'll probably go is when he is in one of his drunken rants about Obama, jumps out of his recliner too quick and breaks his neck.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 03-09-2015

(03-09-2015, 05:19 PM)username Wrote: I'd definitely rather die drunk hitting my head at 90 as opposed to several alternatives.

hah

Yeah, me too.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 03-12-2015

I just had to bitch slap my husband with a dose of reality. I hate it when he forces me to do that...

He was complaining about me leaving the garage door open and reminded me that ONCE my purse was stolen out of my car...he said "didn't I have to pay for stolen items once"?. At which point my head started turning around on my neck and I had to remind him about California law and, in fact, he only paid for HALF of that. Then I felt compelled to point out that I had paid for HALF of the $$$ bikes and such we have in the garage that HE bought and hasn't used so W.T.F....?

I got an apology. Smiley_emoticons_smile

ETA: Sometimes I think he'd like a divorce but the financial advisor in him says "are you crazy"? Financially, he really would get fucked if he wanted a divorce. Not only would I get half of everything, one day (hopefully a long time from now), I'm slated to inherit several million dollars. I wonder if he thinks about that. hah

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 03-13-2015

Sounds like you two have a great marriage.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 03-13-2015

hah

They ain't called a ball & chain for nothing.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 03-13-2015

(03-09-2015, 05:56 PM)sally Wrote: My uncle is the same way. He's in his 80s, smoked like a chimney most of his life and still drinks a case of beer every day. The only health problem he has is some arthritis. We think the way he'll probably go is when he is in one of his drunken rants about Obama, jumps out of his recliner too quick and breaks his neck.

wacky family

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 07:14 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Sounds like you two have a great marriage.

We're both stubborn as hell...and I guess we pretty much meant it when we said "till death do us part". I walked away from one marriage that I leapt in to in my early 20's. By the time I met and agreed to marry this one, I was actually committed. Weird, right?

Besides, he's still hawt and smart; even when I want to whack him over the head with one of my son's skateboards.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 03-13-2015

I think unless he is a creep you need to appreciate him a bit more and be grateful for what you have. I mean, at least you are not married to Charles Manson. I cannot believe some bitch out there wants to marry that idiot.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 09:30 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I think unless he is a creep you need to appreciate him a bit more and be grateful for what you have. I mean, at least you are not married to Charles Manson.

Yeah, I bet the gay guy wasn't Charles Manson either, picky bitch.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Midwest Spy - 03-13-2015

Minnesota has more bald eagles than any other state in the Union (besides Alaska).

Who would've thunk it?

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 03-14-2015

(03-13-2015, 11:28 PM)username Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 09:30 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I think unless he is a creep you need to appreciate him a bit more and be grateful for what you have. I mean, at least you are not married to Charles Manson.

No, but he was fucking dangerous. So that is why he is not around.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - sally - 03-14-2015

(03-14-2015, 04:18 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

A gay guy, dangerous? Of what, giving you AIDS?

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 03-14-2015

MS, I just saw you mention window wells in another thread. I have a few of them to let light in the basement and frogs/toads drop into them all the time. Do you have that? It's a pain in the ass because I know if I don't save it that it will die.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Midwest Spy - 03-14-2015

I've pulled dead animals out in the past.

We've thought about getting covers for them, more so to protect kids from falling in.

Haven't done it yet. Must be convinced it'll never happen to us.

Not so sure about that.

I have grates over mine and it keeps the bigger critters out.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 03-14-2015

(03-14-2015, 08:49 AM)sally Wrote:
(03-14-2015, 04:18 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

A gay guy, dangerous? Of what, giving you AIDS?

Well, he wasn't gay when he was with me honey. I think he was more perverted than gay anyway. And yes, he was friggin' dangerous.

(03-14-2015, 08:02 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I think he was more perverted than gay anyway.

More intense than 50 shades?

I read that silly book and walked around for a week afterwards saying "laters". Jesus. I hope I don't start again since I'm thinking about it.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 03-14-2015

(03-14-2015, 08:02 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Well, he wasn't gay when he was with me honey. I think he was more perverted than gay anyway. And yes, he was friggin' dangerous.

So he turned gay after he was with you?

I'm just trying to understand because most people think you're kind of born with a predisposition towards men or women. Are you saying that he was, by all accounts, heterosexual until he met you?

Heh-heh.

Dangerous as in...criticizing your wardrobe? Having a better fashion sense? What?

Explain yourself, sometimes red-headed midget.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 03-15-2015

No he was parking his bike down the dirt track before he met me. Like I said, I think he was perverted. Many men, have secret lives. He knew he was marrying a loudmouth, but I didn't know fully who I was marrying. Can we change the subject now? I am being nice to you User, because Joel is on in the background here.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - SIXFOOTERsez - 03-15-2015

Don't know about you Aussie, but if he was "parking his bike down the dirt track" which I assume is butt fucking other guys, he was definately a fag.