Mock
RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread (/thread-12285.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - username - 05-30-2016

(05-30-2016, 10:08 AM)Maggot Wrote: I had a cat once that would snarl and hiss at everyone, nobody could pick her up her name was Samantha they all hated her. I had the cat since it was a kitten and was the only one it would let pick it up. Maybe some homeless person sleeps with Sallys cat and gives it all the love and comfort it needs.

I was feeding a homeless cat for awhile. I asked a few people if they knew who he belonged to and nobody did. One day he showed up and one side of his face looked like he had a golf ball in there. I took him to the vet and had them cut it open and drain it. Then I brought him home and kept him locked up inside to heal. Found out the next day that he belonged to somebody behind the houses across the street. So I kept him another two or three days and then sent him on his way--stitches and all. Never saw him again.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - blueberryhill - 05-30-2016

(05-30-2016, 02:27 AM)username Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 12:55 AM)sally Wrote: I've been feeding this feral cat for 3 years. It started out with me feeling sorry for it and giving it dog food. Then that turned into me buying his own water and food bowls.

3 years and this cat still won't let me touch him unless I put tuna fish in my hand which he approaches very cautiously. Not that I want to touch him, I don't fucking like cats. But I want to pick up this cat because I feel like he's missing love and doesn't know it. And that's how arrogant I am, like I'm so special that this goddamn cat wants to be picked up by me. The goddamn cat just wants to survive without me calling him Captain Whiskers.

No, I agree with your first instinct. It would be nice to pick him up and help knock some of the feral out of him. I say keep trying. He doesn't know what affection is like. Domesticated cats, as snotty as they can be, can also be very snuggly and get a lot out of human petting and stuff. They wouldn't be all over in your lap and stuff in they didn't like it (on their terms, of course).

That's what Jesus would do.

I take this magical freaking sleeping pill at night but I literally can't be on the forum after I've taken it--I haven't taken it yet tonight but I'm about to. I tried to post something the other night and a few sentences took me ten minutes to type and even then they were completely incomprehensible.

Shame but I sleep like a baby. 32

That sounds like Ambien! I took it at one time, but use something else now.......

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - username - 05-30-2016

(05-30-2016, 08:14 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: That sounds like Ambien! I took it at one time, but use something else now.......

Nope. It's an anti-psychotic, bipolar, batshit crazy medication with an off-label use for sleep--Seroquel. hah

I actually didn't really know, until now, what it's purpose typically is but I don't care. I take a tiny dose and it works every time. And it's not addictive and you can't/don't build a tolerance to it. Actually, to prevent me from sleeping like 12 hours, I cut what I was prescribed by half.

But when it kicks in, you really have no choice but to go to sleep. I can't type and sometimes I fall asleep with a book in my hand or the light on. You can't fight Seroquel sleep.

If it helps with my insanity too...bonus!! Burla2

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 06-01-2016

So I'm in my bedroom getting ready for my day, I've got the television on and as they begin to talk about the flooding in Texas I turn to look and there is a neighborhood completely flooded, everyone has evacuated. One family left their dog chained to a post, the water is above the dog's neck and his head is tilted somewhat in an effort to remain above water. Bastards. I'm glad they lost everything. Yeah, I said it. Fuck 'em.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Blindgreed1 - 06-01-2016

(06-01-2016, 07:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:

So I'm in my bedroom getting ready for my day, I've got the television on and as they begin to talk about the flooding in Texas I turn to look and there is a neighborhood completely flooded, everyone has evacuated. One family left their dog chained to a post, the water is above the dog's neck and his head is tilted somewhat in an effort to remain above water. Bastards. I'm glad they lost everything. Yeah, I said it. Fuck 'em.
Who forgets the dog during an evacuation??? Who fucking DOES THAT?!!!

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 06-01-2016

(06-01-2016, 12:43 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Who forgets the dog during an evacuation??? Who fucking DOES THAT?!!!

Exactly. Fuckers. The people filming saved the dog but he was probably moments from death. It was a horrible thing to see.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 06-04-2016

I read that 9 Fort Hood soldiers died in the Texas floods when their military truck turned over (3 others were saved by soldiers traveling behind them).

Fort Hood sure gets hit with more than its share of deadly tragedy.

Eleven other people have died in the floods as well.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 06-05-2016

Tennis is on instead of Meet The Press. Bitches!

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - BlueTiki - 06-05-2016

Bitches played yesterday.

Muguruza schooled Serena.

My bucket list includes all four Slams in one season.

Maybe in 2018.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Midwest Spy - 06-06-2016

(06-05-2016, 11:05 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Bitches played yesterday.

Muguruza schooled Serena.

My bucket list includes all four Slams in one season.

Maybe in 2018.

4 pretty cool cities to visit.

Hope you do it.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Love Child - 06-10-2016

I was looking for a rant thread so I could bitch about my really really fucking slow internet tonight. It was so slow I was getting so fucking pissed and swearing up a storm in my head and was really grumpy. But now it is better and time to go to sleep.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 06-12-2016

I am flying to Houston today. I don't mind the flying part. I hate the airport part. Waiting waiting. My friend asked if I am leaving the boys home alone. Yes, they are 19 and 16. She said she hopes they don't kill each other. I said that's fine, as long as they don't make a mess. It's a bitch cleaning up blood.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 06-14-2016

I never dream about anyone here until the dream I had last night with aussiebitch in it.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 06-14-2016

Wooooo

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Donovan - 06-14-2016

My landlady keeps "accidentally" walking in on me in the bathroom or my bedroom. Space case? Or trying to cop a free look?

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Love Child - 06-14-2016

Dude, why is she even walking into your bedroom?
I don't know her, so I cannot call her either one. I assume you share a bathroom then.

(06-14-2016, 10:28 AM)Donovan Wrote: My landlady keeps "accidentally" walking in on me in the bathroom or my bedroom. Space case? Or trying to cop a free look?

I don't think a space case. Maybe had it only happened once I'd feel differently but when you said "keeps" that implies a few times maybe even as much as several. She wants you. She wants to sex you up.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Donovan - 06-14-2016

The setup is that it's a three story house, the top floor is technically where the boarder/boarders live with our own bathroom. No lock on the door. Bedroom has a chain lock but not always used when I'm in there.
Lately, her daughter and son in law and granddaughter are in residence in the other two upstairs rooms, and the landlord and husband have a basement "apartment" with separate quarters/bath. Main floor is common area/kitchen. So in usual circumstances there's a whole floor between me and them.

The walkins seem and could be accidental, but they seem to happen more than normal. I can't tell, this literally is the first time I've ever boarded instead of living alone. I don't know if I mentioned it here, but the guy who was boarding when I moved in was presented as "odd and weird" and moody, and after he moved out the male landlord revealed they had had an altercation that resulted in landlord physically choking the shit out of boarder. Not exactly the most confidence inspiring thing you want to hear from your landlord lol.

Let's just say I'm being a little hypervigilant right now...

Edit to add: they like a little drink or twelve in the evening as well. Not angry drunks from what I can see, but definitely alcohol friendly.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 06-14-2016

I think you're being a little paranoid, Donovan. Your landlady is probably just making sure the hidden toilet cam is all juiced up.