Mock
What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? (/thread-3937.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Cracker - 01-09-2012

(01-08-2012, 07:33 PM)Smegma Wrote: Federal withholding - $8,192

I file single and use the EZ form because I have no deductions. I owe the state $1 this year.

Do you think you use $8,191 worth of services? Keep in mind there are millions of people in every state to split costs. Not having kids and paying for schools (yes, I know educated people benefit society, but over half of the kids in our schools don't finish with a real education) irritates most non-parents or parents of grown kids. You didn't include any school bonds you paid (you may not pay them directly, but the property owners surely include that in your rent) and you didn't include any sales taxes you pay. The federal withholding is just a small chunk of what we really pay.

Don't even get me started. I get all wound up because it isn't a system based on fairness or even common sense...

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - ramseycat - 01-12-2012

We can get our W2's electronically if we sign up for it. I do my own taxes with Turbo Tax right through my credit union. I am lucky I get to deduct one of my rug rats. I am deducting both this year though cuz the exhole didn't contribute anything to support them. He can kiss my ass.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - LuciferLynn - 01-12-2012

Since I am still married, I have to file with fuckface. He has no idea that I inherited a little money this past year OR that I bought a house. We will, as usual, go round and round over who is claiming which kid. Can't wait.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Cracker - 01-12-2012

(01-12-2012, 04:53 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: Since I am still married, I have to file with fuckface. He has no idea that I inherited a little money this past year OR that I bought a house. We will, as usual, go round and round over who is claiming which kid. Can't wait.

Always take the youngest so you can have the deduction longer. Make sure you try it both ways (standard deduction and itemized deductions) to see which way you pay less. If you pay huge premiums like I do, you might be better off itemizing.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Cracker - 01-13-2012

This is part of an email I got today:

I would just like to apologize for my poor attitude toward you in the meeting that took place today. By the time you came into our meeting, I had gotten upset by an interaction between myself and another staff member that was present. None of this had anything to do with you and I shouldn't have acted defensive when you were probably only trying to help the situation. I appreciate that you took the time to come into the meeting in order to give us your insight. Thank you for everything you do.

Fucking bitch. I'm pretty sure I got this because she was a dirty cunt to another lady and I stepped in because I wasn't going to sit there and listen to that shit like the three other mutherfuckers in the room. My reply: "Thank you." Because it is work email and I know the state keeps that shit on a server somewhere. I wanted to correct her usage "behaved defensively" but I didn't. Cracker CAN bite her tongue.

Like I won't talk about her like a dog every chance I get. She's lucky I saw what was going on and came in to sit down with them. If she said one more thing to my buddy, she would have found out if a black woman will really cut your ass when she is pissed off.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - username - 01-13-2012

Her email makes my teeth hurt with its sickening, sweet, half-assed apology. You were "probably" only trying to help? It sounds like she secretly thinks you're a cunt.

"Thank you for everything you do" makes me ill too. That's used when you can't or won't make the effort to be specific.

Let your buddy cut her next time.

(01-13-2012, 08:06 PM)username Wrote: Her email makes my teeth hurt with its sickening, sweet, half-assed apology. You were "probably" only trying to help? It sounds like she secretly thinks you're a cunt.

"Thank you for everything you do" makes me ill too. That's used when you can't or won't make the effort to be specific.

WTF? I didn't notice that. I wonder if somebody made her apologize?

She has an ass that you could set an 18 pack on and still have room to make shots. And bright dyed red hair. Like people don't notice your huge fucking ass when you have screaming red hair

I just tell K everybody is Klan when she feels that way. Then she doesn't have to wonder. haha She is orignally from your area, so she can't spot them yet.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Adub - 01-13-2012

(01-13-2012, 08:06 PM)username Wrote: Her email makes my teeth hurt with its sickening, sweet, half-assed apology. You were "probably" only trying to help? It sounds like she secretly thinks you're a cunt.

We have only seen part of the email, eh? And who knows in what context, in its entirety, it is to be taken.

Besides, Cracker is quite the jokester. Moo, is that she made the whole thing up.

It was everything but my state email address line, my name, and her name.

Do you make up emails? Do you know people who make up emails to post on the Internet? My herd doesn't do that.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - JsMom - 01-16-2012

All BS "ass"ide...I have a serious question for the Mocksta translaters. What in the fuck is "Merk a ni99a"?

I was reading the fb page of a local young adult being possibly tried for murder and came across the above. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - IMaDick - 01-16-2012

1. merc. To fuck a person up real bad or kill them in a ruthless manner. I am going to merc that nigga who talking that shit.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Duchess - 01-16-2012

(01-16-2012, 11:33 AM)JsMom Wrote: What in the fuck is "Merk a ni99a"?

Merk is defined as to kill or injure someone, fuck someone up.

Looks like he either wants to or has, killed or injured a black.

Just another thug.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Maggot - 01-16-2012

I'm going to merc that truck if the battery is dead again tomorrow.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Cracker - 01-16-2012

I can't imagine living in snow country again. It didn't seem like a huge deal growing up on a mountain at the time, but now that I know better...

78 Go Figure.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Maggot - 01-16-2012

(01-16-2012, 12:10 PM)Cracker Wrote: I can't imagine living in snow country again. It didn't seem like a huge deal growing up on a mountain at the time, but now that I know better...

If you did I could say stuff like "Get your ass out there and shovel the fucking mailbox out, if you break the shovel doing it you can just stay the fuck out there bitch!" I would be that nice.

Thanks Blowing-kisses

(01-16-2012, 12:15 PM)JsMom Wrote: Thanks Blowing-kisses

I have to give you a slight admonishment, JsMom:

This is what is wrong with America. She has google, she could have looked that up herself. Instead, she waited for another citizen to do it for her.

At least she thanked you folks. Usually people take the entitlement and bitch about it.

The cows annoyed me today.

Cracker is going outside to enjoy the real world. Because I know this thing has an "OFF" button...

(01-16-2012, 12:23 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(01-16-2012, 12:15 PM)JsMom Wrote: Thanks Blowing-kisses

I have to give you a slight admonishment, JsMom:

This is what is wrong with America. She has google, she could have looked that up herself. Instead, she waited for another citizen to do it for her.

At least she thanked you folks. Usually people take the entitlement and bitch about it.

I just wanted to see what people here would say. Smiley_emoticons_wink By reading it, I figured that's what it was anyways. I'm not that damn illiterate. I have just never heard that statement before. I do for myself and don't wish to have anyone else do shit for me. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin I can stand on my own two. I am a Strong woman! Thugs are everywhere. Just sad these young adults didn't want to better themselves instead walk in their parents shoes. Signs_173