Mock
What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? (/thread-3937.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Cracker - 01-16-2012

I haven't figured out what triggers hope in people who don't have the best upbringing. Many people rise above their circumstances, many others don't. I guess it isn't feasible for everybody to have a Cinderella story. Somebody has to be the evil stepsisters.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - JsMom - 01-16-2012

I suppose you're right. Pretty sad though.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Maggot - 01-16-2012

This thread is giving me a toothache. Way to much gnashing going on. Some people should just jump off the cliff and save others the effort of pushing them off.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Duchess - 01-18-2012

I pressed "down" on my window, I heard a split second of grinding & that mutha dropped all the way down into the door panel. Fucking hell.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Maggot - 01-18-2012

(01-18-2012, 02:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I pressed "down" on my window, I heard a split second of grinding & that mutha dropped all the way down into the door panel. Fucking hell.

Once you get it up dont let it go down again.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - username - 01-18-2012

Duchess is going to have to pimp her ride with Saran Wrap.

Hahahaha!

I love my beat up old truck. It's a hand me down from Cowboy. I take it to the job sites instead of my car.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Lady Cop - 01-18-2012

(01-18-2012, 02:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:

may be a flaw in new nissans. i spent a couple hours at my dealer yesterday because of problem with rear passenger-side window. it was off track or some shit like that.

(01-18-2012, 05:43 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: may be a flaw in new nissans.

It was my junky Navigator.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Maggot - 01-18-2012

I do not like power windows, cars today have more shit than they need. For Christ sake its a car not a godamn house on wheels!

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Cracker - 01-18-2012

You know what annoys me? These people who want to be "Mockers" but bitch and fucking whine you give them any shit.

I WILL NOT have my wings clipped by a bunch of pussies. If you can't handle Mock, find another board where people tell you are pretty when you are not. I don't feel one bit badly about giving you shit. Develop an ego and it won't burn so much.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Lady Cop - 01-18-2012

they had one of these in the showroom, it's HUGE! it was Caribbean baby blue. $48,000.+
damn thing was as big as a full-size pickup.

i might have driven it in florida, but it's not a New England car.

2012 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet

[Image: 2011-nissan-murano-crosscabriolet-3_1035.jpg]

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - FAHQTOO - 01-18-2012

(01-18-2012, 05:49 PM)Cracker Wrote: You know what annoys me? These people who want to be "Mockers" but bitch and fucking whine you give them any shit.

I WILL NOT have my wings clipped by a bunch of pussies. If you can't handle Mock, find another board where people tell you are pretty when you are not. I don't feel one bit badly about giving you shit. Develop an ego and it won't burn so much.

I think you should step it up a notch...seriously, make them cry harder.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Cracker - 01-18-2012

[Image: butt-hurt.jpg]

I don't even give it much thought. I know they seethe and try to seek revenge. That is what drives me.

I fucking HATE being manipulated. I honestly think most women do that shit so much it is habit to them. I bet they don't have any cool friends, just other cows.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - LuciferLynn - 01-18-2012

"Hi, someone just called me from there and I don't know who cuz I'm a lazy fuck and didn't listen to the message you left...?"

"Hi, I am calling for someone else? This someone else had ANOTHER someone go to your shop and get something, or maybe get information on something, and was supposed to put money on it, but we don't know if this OTHER someone did and we don't know what name they could have used, can you check for me...?" (to this I say FUCK NO. Get your fucking facts together and call back and don't ask for me, I'm not head of the I Don't Fucking Know Whats Going On Department)

"Hi, I just saw this number on my phone....where is this? I'd know if I checked my voicemail but because I'm a LAZY FUCK, I don't."

"Hi? I say every sentence like I'm asking a question? Even if I'm not? I talk like this all the time?"

People. People annoyed the hell out of me today. It's partially my own fault for answering my phone when it rings. I'm having my name taken off the employee phone extension list.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - username - 01-18-2012

(01-18-2012, 06:13 PM)Cracker Wrote: I know they seethe and try to seek revenge.

If we annoyed the hell out of you today, it worked!

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - thekid65 - 01-18-2012

(01-18-2012, 06:23 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: People. People annoyed the hell out of me today. It's partially my own fault for answering my phone when it rings. I'm having my name taken off the employee phone extension list.

I hear ya on that one. I hate phones in general. And if you ever dial me up, and the first words out of your piehole is "Who is this"...I will rip you a new asshole.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - LuciferLynn - 01-18-2012

Who calls someone and says "Who is this?" In my experience, just about every idiot in the tri state area. I get no less than 12 of these geniuses on my phone every fucking day. I have said many times as soon as a taser you can use over the phone becomes available, my ass will be first in line. So go ahead! Call me up and ask a litany of stupid questions, or not know wtf you even want, it's ok. Salvation is waiting for you on the other end. BZZZT!

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - FAHQTOO - 01-18-2012

(01-18-2012, 06:13 PM)Cracker Wrote: [Image: butt-hurt.jpg]

I don't even give it much thought. I know they seethe and try to seek revenge. That is what drives me.

I fucking HATE being manipulated. I honestly think most women do that shit so much it is habit to them. I bet they don't have any cool friends, just other cows.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and give the whiners something to ponder...free of charge.

After they read this post, I'm sure any misunderstandings of what this place is about will be cleared up. Then we can all be one big happy fucking family again.

CALLING ALL MOCK CHALLENGED RETARDS:

mock/mäk/
Verb:
Tease or laugh at in a scornful or contemptuous manner.
Adjective:
Not authentic or real, but without the intention to deceive.
Noun:
An object of derision.
Synonyms:
verb. deride - ridicule - jeer - scoff - gibe - mimic - flout
adjective. false - sham - spurious - counterfeit - dummy - bogus
noun. mockery - ridicule - scoff - derision - imitation - jeer

Any questions?...if so, you should probably get the fuck out.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - thekid65 - 01-18-2012

When I get those "who is this" responses after I've answered (granted, it's usually some poor fuckstick that has dialed the wrong #), My response to the the letter is "You fucking called me, you tell me who you are first"

50% hang up

50% apologize for getting the wrong #.