Mock
The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2015 trivial drivel thread (/thread-11658.html)

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - sally - 05-09-2015

I bought my husband a grill from Lowes a couple of years ago for Christmas. It was the nicest one there with one side gas, one side charcoal and complete with a side smoker and gas burner. I was wondering why it was so cheap until I opened the box and saw it was a do it yourself kit. Some assembly required my ass.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 05-09-2015

I expected whatever I bought would require assembly (especially since I bought it today and need it up and working by tomorrow). I also know my husband's limitations so I hired Juan to come assemble it tomorrow morning. *love Juan* It's a nice BBQ-a Weber e-330 or something. Not terribly fancy but he probably BBQ's 6 times a year so it's good enough. I refuse to touch the BBQ; it's my only break from cooking so I feign ignorance.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 05-10-2015

As I was hitting main street in town I had to stop because a geese family were crossing the street. I couldn't see the people in the cars behind me but those on the opposite side facing me all looked crabby and their mouths were running like they were bitching. Who the hell begrudges thirty fuckin' seconds of time. Assholes.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - JsMom - 05-10-2015

Off topic....

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOCK MOMMIES AND THOSE WITH FURBABIES! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Smiley-rolling-joint

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 05-10-2015

Thanks JS! Happy Mother's Day to you too.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 05-10-2015

(05-10-2015, 10:42 AM)JsMom Wrote: Off topic....

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOCK MOMMIES AND THOSE WITH FURBABIES! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Smiley-rolling-joint

Happy Mother's Day mamacita.

I hope you got to relax and got spoiled today.

Hoping the same for all of the Mock Mamas.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - JsMom - 05-11-2015

Thanks Rams and HotD.

I had a great mothers day. I spent my day with family by the poolside. Smiley_emoticons_smile I also had an awesome dinner.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Jimbone - 05-11-2015

(05-10-2015, 10:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:

As I was hitting main street in town I had to stop because a geese family were crossing the street. I couldn't see the people in the cars behind me but those on the opposite side facing me all looked crabby and their mouths were running like they were bitching. Who the hell begrudges thirty fuckin' seconds of time. Assholes.

Maybe it was because they were geese. Geese are dicks.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 11:35 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Maybe it was because they were geese. Geese are dicks.

I have another critter story today. I had walked out the door to leave and I noticed my cat doing that thing that means he's on the verge of killing something so I shouted & rushed at him. He had another snake and he dropped it when he saw me coming. I was just going to pick it up and throw it behind the boxwood and the damn thing lunged at me! I laugh now but I damn near shit. I hollered and my feet were moving a mile a minute and I didn't move an inch. hah

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 05-11-2015

My eyes widened reading this. I could picture the cat in the lunge phase and then the snake, that would have been heart attack material for me. That's bad.

That snake lunging at me was freeeeeaky.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - FAHQTOO - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 12:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That snake lunging at me was freeeeeaky.

I would have had a meltdown right then and there. Straight jacket and rubber room meltdown complete with incoherent babbling and uncontrollable slobbering. hah Aussie knows what I'm talking about.

He was scared & bleeding. I grabbed a rake and helped him into the boxwood. He should be safe as long as he stays in there. I think there's a nest around my home. Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 01:03 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I would have had a meltdown right then and there. Straight jacket and rubber room meltdown complete with incoherent babbling and uncontrollable slobbering. hah Aussie knows what I'm talking about.

It's nothing a benzo wouldn't fix F2. Some people feign that state to get them drugs.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 12:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-11-2015, 11:35 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Maybe it was because they were geese. Geese are dicks.

I have another critter story today. I had walked out the door to leave and I noticed my cat doing that thing that means he's on the verge of killing something so I shouted & rushed at him. He had another snake and he dropped it when he saw me coming. I was just going to pick it up and throw it behind the boxwood and the damn thing lunged at me! I laugh now but I damn near shit. I hollered and my feet were moving a mile a minute and I didn't move an inch. hah

You were going to pick up a dead snake??? And then it wasn't dead?!?! Me and F2 would end up roomies in the rubber room.

It was alive. I saved it from my cat. It was injured though, I saw blood.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - FAHQTOO - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 01:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It was alive. I saved it from my cat. It was injured though, I saw blood.

I would kill that bastard in a heartbeat with no bad feelings whatsoever. The whole world would be a better place if every last snake was dead and gone.

(05-11-2015, 02:15 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I would kill that bastard in a heartbeat with no bad feelings whatsoever. The whole world would be a better place if every last snake was dead and gone.

*gasp* Good thing it had me then!

hah

See why my Mom feared for my femininity.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Jimbone - 05-11-2015

Do you know what kind of snake it was?