Mock
Don't fuck with Duchess... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Don't fuck with Duchess... (/thread-3839.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Don't fuck with Duchess... - Middle Finger - 02-16-2010

Hi sweetheart - I only changed my sig a minute ago because I noticed you are continuing to mention me in your sig!

And what's this slander bullshit. Another juvenile way to threaten me again? STFU. You called me cheap and a host of other things to slander me publicly - you initiated that through your emotional breakdown. Now, if you want to end it, do two things - stop bringing it up and stop focusing on me in your posts or sig. Otherwise, STFU you crabby, publicly outing and slandering bitch.

RE: Don't fuck with Duchess... - Cynical Ninja - 02-16-2010

Has garibaldy got another stupid sig?

What imaginary victory is he celebrating this time?

I hope this mornings hair weave session went okay doll.

RE: Don't fuck with Duchess... - The Antagonist - 02-16-2010

The definition of slander is to say something untrue about someone to cause them to lose financial gain or a disruption of their lives.

By calling me untrustworthy, over and over again, three of my clients mentioned THAT and I lost business. My clients had access to this site becuase I advertised YOU for FREE on my site.

I called you cheap, you cost me business. I believe you did that just as purposefully as you told me to go fuck myself for pointing out what an obsessed prick you became.

It's sad to think that you believed for one minute there is some kind of clique between Lumpy, me and OP here too. You're a sad little Doll.

(02-16-2010, 11:39 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: The definition of slander is to say something untrue about someone to cause them to lose financial gain or a disruption of their lives.

By calling me untrustworthy, over and over again, three of my clients mentioned THAT and I lost business.

You ARE fucking untrustworthy and you proved it with your emotional breakdown attack. You should not be trusted with keeping dealings and conversations private. You proved it here on this site. You suffered the consequences of that - other people saw it and didn't appreciate your lack of trustworthiness with private info. That's YOUR fault and the result of your demonstrated lack of trustworthiness. You are willing to "out" and "expose" the private business or dealings and off-site conversations or decisions. You victimized me in that way. I would have to be crazy to trust you with private matters again.

So saying you are untrustworthy is not slander - it is the TRUTH. Now go fuck yourself you back-stabbing, untrustworthy, unstable bitch that takes things out on other people.

Anything else, asshole?

RE: Don't fuck with Duchess... - OnBendedKnee - 02-16-2010

This thread has turned vile.
I'm hoping it can find its way back to civility.

Fingers crossed, a rub of my lucky rabbit's foot and a fifteen minute prayer circle should do the trick.

If the bitch would stay away from me instead of including me in every other post, sigs, etc. I would lay off. But her emotionally fragile hatred causes her to keep fucking with me. First she outs and victimizes me, now she complains that I find her untrustworthy as a result. She can't let it go. One of her loser buddies that she defended is banned, and the other one is a PC liberal British fag she used to hate ... now she is down to this ... not letting it go and harassing me. She took that route over loving me - ME! I'm like, 4 times better than both of her buddies put together, and she knows it. She knows she made a bad decision but instead of apologizing she is bringing me up in every other post like her clique-fuckhead buddy OP is doing. Can you believe that shit?

You know, after vigorously rubbing a rabbit's foot for about five straight minutes it actually kind of starts to become enjoyable.

Hmmm...

Lesson learned.

Carry on. . .

(02-16-2010, 12:09 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: You know, after vigorously rubbing a rabbit's foot for about five straight minutes it actually kind of starts to become enjoyable.

Hmmm...

Lesson learned.

Carry on. . .

::lol::

Frank, should you choose to perform this little exercise of faith for yourself, please don't do so with your pants down.
I'd hate to think of you accidently dropping the rabbit's foot and not being aware of it.

RE: Don't fuck with Duchess... - Duchess - 02-16-2010

(02-16-2010, 12:01 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: This thread has turned vile.

I was about to agree with you but, the reality is, all this fuckin' drama is as entertaining as it gets...And it flows, from one day to the next, whoever called it a soap opera was dead on...or maybe black comedy would be a better word...28

"Black comedy".
Are you attempting to raise the ghost of Julie?

(02-16-2010, 12:33 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Are you attempting to raise the ghost of Julie?

::lol::...Hell no.

RE: Don't fuck with Duchess... - Cynical Ninja - 02-16-2010

Me and Ant may be getting on a bit better recently but the next feud is probably just around the corner waiting to explode. Ant and I will NEVER truly see eye to eye........NEVER.

Even the suggestion that I am in some kind of delusionary clique with her is laughable, and as for communicating off site?, has everybody forgotten all the shit I when through went Ant excused me of E-mailing her abuse or whatever?

Do you really think I would EVER actually E-mail or communicate with her off site after all that shit? fuck no.

Hi, brittle and bitter clique fragment. ::wave::

RE: Don't fuck with Duchess... - Instigator - 02-16-2010

(02-16-2010, 12:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-16-2010, 12:01 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: This thread has turned vile.

I was about to agree with you but, the reality is, all this fuckin' drama is as entertaining as it gets...And it flows, from one day to the next, whoever called it a soap opera was dead on...or maybe black comedy would be a better word...28

Exactly. Fuck TV, turn on Mock. Smiley_emoticons_razz

RE: Don't fuck with Duchess... - IMaDick - 02-16-2010

(02-16-2010, 02:02 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Hi, brittle and bitter clique fragment. ::wave::

Moronic fucker, do you think you could stop the members from forming against you, relentlessly mocking you in every fucking thread for evey stupid ass post you make?

you know the only reason that shit don't happen is because every post you make is stupid and insignificant.

but if you want to challenge us , maybe an alliance can be brought together to meet the challenge.

give it a try and see.

RE: Don't fuck with Duchess... - Maggot - 02-16-2010

Like sand slipping through the hourglass these are the Days of our lives.....

(02-16-2010, 06:06 PM)IMaDick Wrote: but if you want to challenge us , maybe an alliance can be brought together to meet the challenge.

You watch Survivor, dontcha ?...28

RE: Don't fuck with Duchess... - thekid65 - 02-16-2010

Don't be dissin on Survivor, woman.. dem's is fighting words!