Mock
The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2015 trivial drivel thread (/thread-11658.html)

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Donovan - 10-24-2015

Sally's right. Suppose someone not paying attention to the idiot blocking traffic on the freeway had plowed into you. Dead squirrel does not trump dead human IMO. Stupid entitled suburban white broad. I think I just heard a story about a guy got killed blocking traffic to get some halfdead animal off the road. Served him right.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - sally - 10-24-2015

I'm not going to pat you on the back for being a stupid yuppie squirrel saving hero endangering the lives of humans. Not me!

Yeah, if I see a turtle trying to cross the road and it's safe to stop I'll pull over and move him out of the way, but if I hit a squirrel that jumped out in front of me I'm not going to stop traffic and rush him to the ER. That's ridiculous. He's gone and that's it, nothing I can do about it. Well unless I'm like you and want to prolong his suffering. I bet if you call the wild life center right now they'll tell you he went on to greener pastures. If not then give yourself a gold star.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 10-24-2015

(10-24-2015, 08:20 PM)sally Wrote: I'm not going to pat you on the back for being a stupid yuppie squirrel saving hero endangering the lives of humans. Not me!

Yeah, if I see a turtle trying to cross the road and it's safe to stop I'll pull over and move him out of the way, but if I hit a squirrel that jumped out in front of me I'm not going to stop traffic and rush him to the ER. That's ridiculous. He's gone and that's it, nothing I can do about it. Well unless I'm like you and want to prolong his suffering. I bet if you call the wild life center right now they'll tell you he went on to greener pastures. If not then give yourself a gold star.

I plan to call tomorrow to check on Chucky but when I left they told me they were going to x-ray him. I don't imagine they'd bother x-raying a doomed rodent. Dramaqueen

It did cause an image to pop in to my head--me as a volunteer attempting to keep a squirrel still for an x-ray. "Sit, stay Chucky"!!! I imagine they give them some squirrel Ambien or something.

I don't need a pat on the back or a star from you. The woman who gave me the box to put him in said something like "God just made a room for you". I thought that was nice but also thought "not so fast, thanks though".

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - sally - 10-24-2015

Chucky is dead, guaranteed. And I'll tell you this hot shot, you're not the first person here to take an injured animal to a wild life care center. I have a post here from years ago where I took an injured mocking bird that I found in my yard to the hospital. Guess what, he died!

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 10-24-2015

(10-24-2015, 09:45 PM)sally Wrote: Chucky is dead, guaranteed.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Chucky is not dead. And stop trying to steal my animal saving thunder with your fake ass stories about supposedly trying to save a bird, ya' heartless, lying wench.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 10-25-2015

I believe you saved Chucky's life, user.

[Image: 1D274905650102-today-squirrel-140417-02....-large.jpg]

Poor little guy. He finally works up the nerve to attempt suicide by drive-by, and YOU come along and foil his plan.

If you really want to earn a pat on the back and improve his quality of life, you'll find him a little squirrel scooter with a tiny woven basket so he can haul his own nuts around with dignity and independence.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 10-25-2015

Heh-heh. Maybe if they had scooters (and brains) they wouldn't be so damn indecisive. Run in to the street, no run back, no in...they're unpredictable little fuckers. I almost hit one a month or so ago but I brake for rodents and wait until they've made up their pea brain minds about getting and staying out of the road before proceeding. It is something of a miracle that I haven't been rear ended yet. 50

[Image: 0b294c523206b60ef1e6bc95cdea5d44.jpg]

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 10-25-2015

(10-24-2015, 09:45 PM)sally Wrote: I have a post here from years ago where I took an injured mocking bird that I found in my yard to the hospital.

hah I remember that!

Some people care & some don't. I'm not sure about this because I haven't ever been in this position but chances are I'd probably help an animal before I would a human. People suck, animals don't. Easy decision.

(10-24-2015, 08:49 PM)username Wrote: I plan to call tomorrow to check on Chucky but when I left they told me they were going to x-ray him. I don't imagine they'd bother x-raying a doomed rodent. Dramaqueen

It did cause an image to pop in to my head--me as a volunteer attempting to keep a squirrel still for an x-ray. "Sit, stay Chucky"!!! I imagine they give them some squirrel Ambien or something.

I don't need a pat on the back or a star from you. The woman who gave me the box to put him in said something like "God just made a room for you". I thought that was nice but also thought "not so fast, thanks though".

Don't let these bitches get you down. You did a good thing. You're not a stupid female who is going to cause a pileup or do anything to get yourself or someone else hurt or killed. It matters that you cared enough to help when others didn't. Dramaqueen

Years ago someone hit & killed one of my geese. Whenever I think about it I get mad all over again. How do you not see something that is as big as a child's wagon. Not paying attention, that's how!

(10-25-2015, 01:59 AM)username Wrote: Heh-heh. Maybe if they had scooters (and brains) they wouldn't be so damn indecisive. Run in to the street, no run back, no in...they're unpredictable little fuckers. I almost hit one a month or so ago but I brake for rodents and wait until they've made up their pea brain minds about getting and staying out of the road before proceeding. It is something of a miracle that I haven't been rear ended yet. 50

[Image: 0b294c523206b60ef1e6bc95cdea5d44.jpg]

^ Sure, it was nice of you to get Chucky some wheels.

However, now he's just another gimpy freeloading squirrel on a scooter.

If you really want to earn a pat on the back, you'll get Chucky the aforementioned woven basket asap. Then, he can become more self-sufficient and ramsey-style cool.

(10-25-2015, 05:56 AM)Duchess Wrote: Years ago someone hit & killed one of my geese. Whenever I think about it I get mad all over again. How do you not see something that is as big as a child's wagon. Not paying attention, that's how!

I felt that same level of anger and disappointment with Clang when he 'accidentally' ran over the poor little bunny, in the front yard, with the push mower and his mom had to dial 911 (of course, it was too late to do any good). Gruesome way to go.

The big man wasn't paying attention to the task at hand when he took the life of that poor little lawn bunny; I just know it.

Negligent bastards! Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 10-25-2015

This is why the 'C' word was invented. It is infuriating, you wanna do something.

Do something, aussie!

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 10-25-2015

Sally is a grade A bitch and Chucky is going to haunt her for the rest of her life.

96 Chucky.

It wasn't just his leg broken, it was his pelvis. They doped him up with pain meds but he did have some internal bleeding or something because he got bloated over night and died.

At least he died on pain meds and under care instead of in the middle of the road. Dramaqueen

Farewell Chucky. Happy haunting the heartless, redneck, hausfrau.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 10:50 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Do something, aussie!

Oh don't worry, I can go as psycho and lose control as mental as anything. I don't look the other way, if I see anything not right, I do do something. I can give you incidents, in fact I was talking about this subject with a friend this morning.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - sally - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 02:16 PM)username Wrote: Sally is a grade A bitch and Chucky is going to haunt her for the rest of her life.

96 Chucky.

It wasn't just his leg broken, it was his pelvis. They doped him up with pain meds but he did have some internal bleeding or something because he got bloated over night and died.

At least he died on pain meds and under care instead of in the middle of the road. Dramaqueen

Farewell Chucky. Happy haunting the heartless, redneck, hausfrau.

I'm sorry for your loss. I don't want to see poor creatures die, I don't even squish bugs. When I find spiders in the house I get them to crawl on the broom and take them outside.

You fucked Chucky up, however, and caused major stress on his heart. Hopefully you use a little common sense next time.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - sally - 10-25-2015

Also I don't think these wild life centers are really meant for your common wild life. That's the feeling I got when I dropped the mocking bird off which you think I'm lying about. I don't believe that that fat fuck ( yes he was fat and I just don't make this shit up) did anything to help that bird. I called the next day and it took them 20 minutes just to figure out which bird I was talking about.

(10-25-2015, 07:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 10:50 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Do something, aussie!

Oh don't worry, I can go as psycho and lose control as mental as anything. I don't look the other way, if I see anything not right, I do do something. I can give you incidents, in fact I was talking about this subject with a friend this morning.

Trust me, I have no doubt that my friend aussie can bust out some psycho do do when triggered.

Still, I'm pretty buzzed, probably for the last time til next month, so lay some example incidents on me, if you please.

What's prompted you to open up a can of real life verbal whoop-ass lately, aussie?

P.s. If you include the Muslim security guards daring to speak their own language to each other within earshot of you, I will consider it an engraved invitation to mock the ever loving shit outta you. Smiley_emoticons_smile