Mock
The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2015 trivial drivel thread (/thread-11658.html)

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 11-09-2015

(11-08-2015, 09:40 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 11:11 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Have you seen the washing machines with the small cone used as an agitator and very little water is used? They are a gorgeous, modern looking machine but I'm just old fashioned enough that I want my clothes covered in water and I want an agitator that's full length.

We have one and I love it!!

*not listening* The washer I bought is getting installed as I type this and I don't recall anything about a cone. I think the dryer is about the same capacity as my old dryer but the washer tank looks huge. When I was shopping, I was looking for a bigger capacity dryer but I needed one in stock and I wasn't looking for the steam version so....

Still, even though the washer capacity looks a lot bigger it is the washer that goes with the dryer that I bought so whatever. Hopefully they're a good couple.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 11-09-2015

What brand did you get User? Put up w pic. I love new appliances. They are all shiny and clean. A new vacuum out of the box makes me happy.

What happened with your kitchen remodel? I know I asked this somewhere else but I don't think I saw you answer.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 11-11-2015

(11-09-2015, 08:12 PM)ramseycat Wrote: What brand did you get User? Put up w pic. I love new appliances. They are all shiny and clean. A new vacuum out of the box makes me happy.

What happened with your kitchen remodel? I know I asked this somewhere else but I don't think I saw you answer.

Fucking remodel. It never seems to be THE priority. Granted, I hired someone to help design it but I really want someone to come in and just do it from this point, start to finish. I hate picking cabinetry, countertops, colors etc. If I knew someone with impeccable taste who at least somewhat knew my preferences (things like a pantry, pull out shelves, maybe one, small glass enclosed cabinet for decoration)...I'd just assume turn the rest of the decision making over to them. Maybe they could bring me a cabinet/countertop sample/picture that THEY had chosen and I could just hopefully approve that instead of having to go wander cabinet shops.

By George, I think that's what I'm going to do. Take the plans drawn up by the designer, hire an interior designer that's willing to give me her opinions and let him/her run with it. The damn thing is never going to get done if I have to go pick out every damn thing at some store.

Thanks, Rams.

I wouldn't have minded spending more for our washer dryer but I was limited to what was in stock and as the price went up, so did features I didn't necessarily want (steam, front loading, blah, blah). So I bought the best LG pair that I could find without the extras. They're fucking cool though...all the "sensing this and sensing that". Both the wash and dry times (esp dry) have dropped by a lot! I'll find the models online and post the pics later.

New appliances are almost as good as an orgasm. They're a complete turn on (excuse the pun) IMO. I love them.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 11-11-2015

(11-08-2015, 11:11 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Have you seen the washing machines with the small cone used as an agitator and very little water is used? They are a gorgeous, modern looking machine but I'm just old fashioned enough that I want my clothes covered in water and I want an agitator that's full length.

I got one in August and when I pulled it out of the box was looking for the missing agitator. The installation instructions had a diagram with one on it so I was cursing the people that made it for a bit until I realized there was none. Its the large capacity water efficient one, I forgot the brand name.
That same day I was swapping out the natural gas nozzles for propane on the new stove. I hate moving big shit up and down stairs.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 11-11-2015

Some guy up the road fell into a ditch that had rebar in it and was impaled through the groin with a 2ft pc of it. It took them an hour to get him off it. You just don't cut through that stuff well when someone's balls are Shish kebabed on it. It went right through him as he had fallen face first into the ditch about 4 ft deep.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 11-15-2015

I saw Santa driving a Mercedes. Is nothing sacred?! I don't approve. Get back in the sleigh, ya fat fuck.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 11-15-2015

Well...I'm mostly done with my veinity surgery on my legs. I didn't realize they did one leg and then the other a few days later (which was yesterday). I haven't really examined them yet (I'm stuck in support panty hose for a few days) but the one they hopefully got rid of yesterday...that's really the only one that bugged me. I'll look tonight. The last step is to go in and they'll work on any little spidery veins that they didn't bother addressing in the more major procedures. I'ma break out in shorts next summer!

My next vanity obsession is....I've heard there are brow treatments out there that actually work to grow thicker brows. I have thin little brows from over tweezing when I was young. It will be cool if the stuff I ordered actually works and I can back off the brow pencil a bit.

La la la (or cluck, cluck...goose!).

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - SIXFOOTERsez - 11-15-2015

Hell just get a Sharpie

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 11-16-2015

(11-15-2015, 09:00 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Hell just get a Sharpie

hah

Their selection of browns is too limited.

If this doesn't work I *might* consider permanent make up (tattooed). However, I've seen more than one pic like this...who the hell wants their eyebrows to look like that?

[Image: d028fbdea591e30a35982c6f7393e1cb.jpg]

Clearly that lady had nothing to work with to begin with. I do. I would want a result more like this:

[Image: f541e82e821dbc0c8b75b32bdf088f00.jpg]

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 11-16-2015

C'mon................are you nuts? How can you expect anyone to take you as you are if you don't?

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - sally - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 10:17 AM)Maggot Wrote: C'mon................are you nuts? How can you expect anyone to take you as you are if you don't?

Just because you have hair growing out of your nose and ears and your eyebrows look like caterpillars doesn't mean User shouldn't care about her junky eyebrows.

Women take their eyebrows seriously. Mine are perfect by the way, js.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - blueberryhill - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 12:08 AM)username Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 09:00 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Hell just get a Sharpie

hah

Their selection of browns is too limited.

If this doesn't work I *might* consider permanent make up (tattooed). However, I've seen more than one pic like this...who the hell wants their eyebrows to look like that?

[Image: d028fbdea591e30a35982c6f7393e1cb.jpg]

Clearly that lady had nothing to work with to begin with. I do. I would want a result more like this:

[Image: f541e82e821dbc0c8b75b32bdf088f00.jpg]

Those eyebrows at top (perm makeup) are awful....I have used permanent makeup for years. I usually just have eyeliner done, but years ago, I had just the tail of the eyebrow done. It looked natural, but has faded. If you do this, you have to go in for retouchs, because the ink does fade...I need new tails, but reluctant to go, because of the picture at top. So, i just make sure bangs cover eyebrows.
I was told, that browns fade faster than black, so most Perm Makeup artists would rather use black ink....Would be nice to choose from some browns, reds, etc.....

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 11-17-2015

looks like I'm going to have to do this for the good of all.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M9370fce433a9d7d4f5d63e67bd0c2b4ao1&pid=15.1]

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 11:52 AM)Maggot Wrote: looks like I'm going to have to do this for the good of all.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M9370fce433a9d7d4f5d63e67bd0c2b4ao1&pid=15.1]

hah

It could be worse.

My daughter has beautiful *almost* Brooke Shield's brows. She has to pluck them to avoid a uni brow but I keep encouraging her not to go all crazy on them. They're beautiful.

BB, that fade thing bugs me too because I've heard they don't necessarily just get lighter but sometimes the color changes (the story I heard was pink).

Anyway, I got the stuff that's supposed to help grow your own brows in the mail yesterday. I'm going to give that a shot for at least a month.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - crash - 11-23-2015

I've just changed from having my eggs sunny side up to over easy. I think that reflects where I am in life.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 11-23-2015

So Crash is easy? Hmm...

Do you like to dip your toast in the yokes?

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - crash - 11-23-2015

Hard eggs are for losers. Mopping up the yolk with some salt and pepper and toast is where it's at.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 11-23-2015

I have to agree. Throw in some homefries and sausage and God touches me on the forehead and says "ping" But I'm still not sharing.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 11-23-2015

Now I'm thinking about french toast. NomNomNom.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - sally - 11-23-2015

I like my fried eggs over medium. I like the white part well done and a little crispy around the edges and the yolk just runny enough to dip toast in. Same with poached eggs, the white has to be completely cooked and the yolk should break like liquid silk.