Mock
Whats for breakfast? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: Whats for breakfast? (/thread-10034.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Whats for breakfast? - BigMark - 01-26-2020

Let me know if you want seconds.

RE: Whats for breakfast? - Maggot - 01-29-2020

English muffins with butter and orange marmalade, and a tall glass of ice cold orange juice.

It sure beats cotton candy and candy corn.

RE: Whats for breakfast? - Duchess - 01-29-2020

I was going to buy some maple syrup this morning but it was $30 for a fricken pint. No.

It's 35.00 a gallon here when it's in season. A few years ago I made a gallon that took me 20 gallons of sap. But a gallon will last quite a while.

RE: Whats for breakfast? - sally - 01-29-2020

How do you make it? I'm sure it's a lengthy process which would explain why it's so expensive

RE: Whats for breakfast? - Duchess - 01-29-2020

I did it when I was a kid. The guy across the street tapped trees and I had such an interest in it that he got permission from my parents to tap a couple trees in our yard. He tapped the spout into the tree and hung a bucket on it and it was up to me to collect it. It was sorta disillusioning because I would have a great deal of liquid but once I boiled it down there would be next to nothing. I loved everything about it though. The smell of the sugar shack and horses hooked to a sled to collect all the buckets in the woods. I'm feeling nostalgic now. It's a nice memory.

(01-29-2020, 01:20 PM)sally Wrote: How do you make it? I'm sure it's a lengthy process which would explain why it's so expensive

you tap 3-4 trees and get about a gallon a day from that, after getting 20 gallons you start boiling all day until this sugar thermometer tells you its the right consistency I forgot what it is called. Put that in pints or quarts, that's about it basically, the most important thing is beer. [Image: icon_dancingbanana.gif]

RE: Whats for breakfast? - Duchess - 10-11-2020

Is anyone making an awesome breakfast? Asking for a starving person.

RE: Whats for breakfast? - BigMark - 10-11-2020

I can make you a nice sausage and cheese omelette followed by a foot rub.

That'll make my eyes roll back in my head! Yeah, baby! It sounds divine. Make it cheese & mushrooms and it's a deal!

RE: Whats for breakfast? - BigMark - 10-11-2020

I 'm pretty sure Sausage will be involved.

I recognize a euphemism when I hear it, mister man.

RE: Whats for breakfast? - MirahM - 10-11-2020

I started out with a bowl of cereal and then had some eggs w/ cheese wrapped in a tortilla shell because thats how I do it.

I have been craving pancakes lately but haven't made them.

RE: Whats for breakfast? - cannongal - 10-13-2020

For the past month,  I have made casseroles for breakfast.    Pancake/sausage casserole is a favorite here.

RE: Whats for breakfast? - sally - 10-13-2020

My daughter likes BLT's with a fried egg on top or French toast for breakfast, but I'm getting sick of making that shit every morning. Eat a damn banana or apple. I have the only kids in the world that dont like something easy like cereal. I cant even tempt her with cookie crisp.

(10-13-2020, 05:12 PM)sally Wrote: My daughter likes BLT's with a fried egg on top or French toast for breakfast, but I'm getting sick of making that shit every morning. Eat a damn banana or apple. I have the only kids in the world that dont like something easy like cereal. I cant even tempt her with cookie crisp.

Meh,  your problem,  not mine.    I feed 6 for breakfast,   so egg pie and casseroles do well here.

RE: Whats for breakfast? - MirahM - 10-13-2020

Have you ever made an apple pancake bake? Sooo good. Its just a bunch of apples cut up and basically pancake batter poured over-but the batter has lots of eggs.

(10-13-2020, 06:04 PM)MirahM Wrote: Have  you ever made an apple pancake bake? Sooo good. Its just a bunch of apples cut up and basically pancake batter poured over-but the batter has lots of eggs.

I've made several.    Apple's and  cheese,   apple's and chicken,  apples and pork.

RE: Whats for breakfast? - Maggot - 10-13-2020

Pancakes are great, you can make a pile of them, freeze them and cook them later. Just toss them in a microwave. That's when they're fast.

RE: Whats for breakfast? - BigMark - 10-13-2020

I need some non wheat pancakes.