Mock
Whats for breakfast? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: Whats for breakfast? (/thread-10034.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Whats for breakfast? - Maggot - 10-13-2020

You picky SOB. Eat grapes.

RE: Whats for breakfast? - MirahM - 10-13-2020

(10-13-2020, 07:10 PM)BigMark Wrote: I need some non wheat pancakes.

Have you ever used Nameste flour and baking mixes? Those are pretty good non wheat product. Trader Joes usually has some good options also.

RE: Whats for breakfast? - BigMark - 10-13-2020

I'm just discovering this stuff , we do have a really close trader joe's.

RE: Whats for breakfast? - crash - 10-14-2020

I got laid last night and she bought me eggs Bene for breakfast. Still got it. No walk of shame either, Ramsey...I know you’re still lurking

RE: Whats for breakfast? - Maggot - 10-14-2020

Yee haw!!!!!!!

[Image: abdO9Ye4nhT0Y.gif]

RE: Whats for breakfast? - Clang McFly - 10-14-2020

(10-14-2020, 10:39 AM)Maggot Wrote: Yee haw!!!!!!!

[Image: abdO9Ye4nhT0Y.gif]
I should save that link on the slim chance I ever have sex.

RE: Whats for breakfast? - sally - 10-14-2020

It's nothing to write home about, Clang. You can get the same result on your own and it's easier. But I'm as cold as ice and don't like anyone touching me so I'm a bit different.

RE: Whats for breakfast? - Rootilda - 10-14-2020

Much better results when I do it myself.

I'm going to have muesli and almond milk for breakfast. I didn't wake up till nearly 10 and I haven't eaten yet so I guess it's more like lunch.

RE: Whats for breakfast? - Clang McFly - 10-14-2020

(10-14-2020, 01:09 PM)sally Wrote: It's nothing to write home about, Clang. You can get the same result on your own and it's easier. But I'm as cold as ice and don't like anyone touching me so I'm a bit different.
So masturbation orgasm is the same as intercourse orgasm? I always assumed intercourse orgasms were more intense and pleasurable. I don't know if I'm cold as ice but some days I wonder if I'm asexual.

RE: Whats for breakfast? - Duchess - 10-14-2020

(10-14-2020, 02:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: So masturbation orgasm is the same as intercourse orgasm? 

No.

(10-14-2020, 02:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 01:09 PM)sally Wrote: It's nothing to write home about, Clang. You can get the same result on your own and it's easier. But I'm as cold as ice and don't like anyone touching me so I'm a bit different.
So masturbation orgasm is the same as intercourse orgasm? I always assumed intercourse orgasms were more intense and pleasurable. I don't know if I'm cold as ice but some days I wonder if I'm asexual.
I'd say doing it yourself is better.

(10-14-2020, 02:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
I don't know about anyone else but nothing is more intense than clitoral stimulation/orgasm. I obviously can't speak for penis users.

I pity your poor bastards that have never been fucked well enough that you still believe the best you can do is you.

RE: Whats for breakfast? - Maggot - 10-14-2020

hah  I myself like to give punishment fucks, you know where you just drive it home a bunch of times hard or if taking her from behind hard enough for the balls to whack the clit. But that's why i like fucking more. Nothing like it.

(10-14-2020, 03:38 PM)crash Wrote: I pity your poor bastards that have never been fucked well enough that you still believe the best you can do is you.
I pity you for not having a clit. They're magical.

And you having a great orgasm doesn't mean your partner did. While you're violently shooting spooge, you're not paying attention to her, are you? So her agreeing that "yes dear, it was the best sex of my life" could very well be a lie just to sooth your wounded male pride if she said otherwise.

Yea, yeah, rightio, Germaine Greer. I’ve been around the block a few times. Had my share of dud roots. Probably been one for more than a few women too.

I’m also very aware how magical clitorises are, and how a leg shaking convulsions and the spontaneous ejection of fluid from the Skene’s gland can’t be faked.

Growing sexually is usually achieved through others. You hit a few potholes in that road (I think a lot of dudes have potted Mark’s hole), but the destination is generally worth the adventure

Why are you trying to tell an 80 year old woman about her own body and mind? You dont think Roo has been around the block more than a Saigon hooker and knows how she likes to get off? Jesus, who do you think you are, Dr. Ruth?

Where the fuck was I trying to tell anyone what to do with their body? Get back in your box, you cranky cunt. Less booze, more sleep makes Sally a more user friendly Member

I have a magical clit!    19

It's magically delicious.