Mock
Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder (/thread-10212.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - Midwest Spy - 06-27-2013

(06-27-2013, 02:33 PM)Maggot Wrote: I bet Lloyd was going to rat out Hernandez on the other two murders and thats why he was killed.

Brilliant!

A regular Perry Mason/Columbo.

^ That seems like an actual motive.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - NightOwl - 06-27-2013

(06-27-2013, 02:33 PM)Maggot Wrote: I bet Lloyd was going to rat out Hernandez on the other two murders and thats why he was killed.

I think you are right! Hernandez is not only a thug he's an executioner, its really horrible. What a loser to take this man Lloyd's life away like that.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - username - 06-27-2013

*flush*

There goes Hernandez. It boggles my mind when people who have achieved that level of success are still that God damn stupid.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - Maggot - 06-27-2013

(06-27-2013, 07:24 PM)NightOwl Wrote:

I think you are right! Hernandez is not only a thug he's an executioner, its really horrible. What a loser to take this man Lloyd's life away like that.

I really don't think Lloyd was a saint either.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - HairOfTheDog - 06-27-2013

(06-27-2013, 07:24 PM)NightOwl Wrote:

I haven't seen anything bad come out about Lloyd (yet), but he sure didn't deserve to be executed in any event.

The linked report says that Lloyd was shot first in the arm trying to get away and then twice in the back. Lloyd was then shot twice in the chest by Hernandez and his accomplices. The shot to the head seems to have been wrong early reporting. Anyway, horrible way to leave this world.

New reports indicate the police were searching Hernandez's home again today looking for evidence related to the drive by shooting of three men (two of whom died, one of whom is a witness) in Boston in July 2012.

The car involved in the drive-by matches the description of Hernandez's car and the shooting occurred hours after Hernandez was engaged in a dispute at a night club.

Seems that pissing off Hernandez at a club may have equated to a death sentence. Will see where the evidence leads.

I'm not familiar with NFL testing policies, but gotta wonder about Hernandez using steroids or other rage-inducing drugs. Or, maybe he just likes shooting people.

So, Hernandez is caged. One of his alleged cohorts in the Lloyd murder, Ortiz, is caged. Who's the third guy allegedly involved in Lloyd's execution?

Ref:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez-victim-critically-wounded-shot-chest/story?id=19506865#.UczsWZyttx0

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - Duchess - 06-28-2013

(06-27-2013, 10:11 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm not familiar with NFL testing policies, but gotta wonder about Hernandez using steroids or other rage-inducing drugs.

The NFL will test for any reason under the sun or for no reason at all, simply because they can. It's part of the Collective Bargaining Agreement and the player must comply immediately. To insure there is no monkey business going on in the attempt to collect a urine sample it is the rule they are naked from the knees to the top of their heads and they pee directly facing the person in charge of collecting it. If the player cannot pee in that moment he is followed around until he can. Not kidding. The NFL is very strict about this.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - Jimbone - 06-28-2013

Seems like they should start testing for gunshot residue in the NFL.

Twenty seven NFL players have been arrested since the SuperBowl. One for murder, one for attempted murder and various other charges for the remaining twenty five.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - HairOfTheDog - 06-28-2013

Thanks, Duchess. Sounds like Hernandez would have been caught by the NFL screening process had he been using drugs.

Lots of talk in the news stories about how NFL teams had been warned about Hernandez being involved in gang activity in his home town of Bristol, CT. Don't know if those gang-related allegations are true, but interested to learn more about his connection to the two men who are alleged to have assisted Hernandez in executing Lloyd.

[Image: BNxoyctCMAAoPfy.jpg]
This is Carlos Ortiz from Bristol, CT. Arrested yesterday.

No word yet as to the identity of the fourth man in the car with Hernandez, Lloyd, and Ortiz when Lloyd was executed. But, police yesterday issued a wanted poster for Ernest Wallace; he is alleged to be an accessory after-the-fact in Lloyd's murder.

[Image: Wanted-Poster.jpg]

Wondering if the fourth man in the car that night is in protective custody and is the source of all the inside info that LE's been able to accumulate quickly.

(06-28-2013, 11:47 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Thanks, Duchess. Sounds like Hernandez would have been caught by the NFL screening process had he been using drugs.

I think he probably would have, yeah. I also tend to think had he not been arrested for murder but still involved in some manner that the Patriots would have released him anyway. Their contracts have a morals clause, it's subjective but nonetheless the player signs on the dotted line and this kind of publicity affects the entire club.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - HairOfTheDog - 06-28-2013

(06-28-2013, 12:09 PM)Duchess Wrote: Their contracts have a morals clause, it's subjective but nonetheless the player signs on the dotted line and this kind of publicity affects the entire club.

I've read a bit about the team's owners' commitment to "The Patriot Way" and how they took a chance on Hernandez and he obviously blew it.

In regards to Hernandez's alleged accomplice, Ortiz, I should clarify that the specific charges against him in regards to Lloyd's murder haven't been released. I'm assuming that he was in the car with Hernandez and Lloyd that night, but that's just an assumption on my part.

P.s. still very curious as to why Lloyd's girlfriend, Shenea Jenkins, was MIA for a couple of days following the murder.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - BlueTiki - 06-28-2013

(06-28-2013, 12:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:
. . . this kind of publicity affects the entire club.

To me, nothing defines a "Patriot" better than a non-white citizen exercising their civil right to possess and use a firearm! hah

Hmmm . . . maybe a Sam Adams (instead of a Bohemia) with my chicken enchiladas.

(06-28-2013, 12:19 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: P.s. still very curious as to why Lloyd's girlfriend, Shenea Jenkins, was MIA for a couple of days following the murder.

It's been difficult to find anything relating to her. I saw you make a similar comment the other day and that made me curious as well.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - Cynical Ninja - 06-28-2013

I wonder if he was on the juice? That can give people a, ahem, “hair trigger” temper.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - Midwest Spy - 06-28-2013

I was commenting to some co-workers yesterday, that in rounding up his posse in the middle of the night, and then ultimately executing Lloyd, it sure seemed like it was easy for Hernandez to do.

Like he'd done it before.

If Lloyd was on the inside (had info about the double murders in 2012) and then was seen speaking with Hernandez' "enemies" so to speak, I could see Hernandez getting paranoid and feeling like he had to do something.

Didn't know gang activity in Bristol, CT was so prevalent, but apparently Hernandez does have 'Bloods' tattoed on his hand.

(06-28-2013, 02:37 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: apparently Hernandez does have 'Bloods' tattoed on his hand.

I saw that myself, during his arraignment the camera did a close up on his cuffed hands.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - Midwest Spy - 06-28-2013

Apparently, at training camp his rookie year, he got into a scrum with a teammate and reportedly threatened him.

The Pats have most likely known since Day 1 that this guy would someday be a problem.

I'd love to know the total number of people he's killed/assisted killing.

(06-28-2013, 03:23 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The Pats have most likely known since Day 1 that this guy would someday be a problem.

If this is true then you can count on him having been tested on a consistent basis.

(06-28-2013, 03:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-28-2013, 03:23 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The Pats have most likely known since Day 1 that this guy would someday be a problem.

If this is true then you can count on him having been tested on a consistent basis.

Taking drugs may not necessarily be his thing, though.

I think he's gotten off on being the ultimate, exalted athlete, who's worshipped by all his homies from back in his 'hood.

He wants to be 'the man' when he's in the club and fuck anyone who doesn't understand that, or bow down to him.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - Maggot - 06-28-2013

It takes more than physical ability to become a Patriot. They have to be liked and normal. This guy just bullshitted his way in and was not part of the team. He never invited nor went over to any of his teamates houses or shared anything about his personal life. He turned into an asshole once he became a player because he was not a part of the team.