Mock
Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder (/thread-10212.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - Jimbone - 06-28-2013

(06-28-2013, 03:23 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'd love to know the total number of people he's killed/assisted killing.

I think he might be dumb enough that we'll find out.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - Midwest Spy - 06-28-2013

(06-28-2013, 03:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: This guy just bullshitted his way in...

Well, let's give him props then, cuz he bullshitted the ultimate Patriot, one Robert Kraft, to the tune of $9M cash.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - HairOfTheDog - 06-28-2013

(06-28-2013, 12:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-28-2013, 12:19 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: P.s. still very curious as to why Lloyd's girlfriend, Shenea Jenkins, was MIA for a couple of days following the murder.

It's been difficult to find anything relating to her. I saw you make a similar comment the other day and that made me curious as well.

She's staying off the radar, that's for sure. I've seen her name spelled several different ways, which makes it more difficult to find reliable information. It's even spelled differently within the same linked article below, which gives a little insight into Odin Lloyd's life and includes a nice clear picture of him (finally).
http://www.sportsworldreport.com/articles/17448/20130628/who-odin-lloyd-boston-bandits-football-star-girlfriend-shanea-jenkins.htm

What I know about Shanea (Shaneah, Shenea???) is that she's the younger sister of Herandez's high school sweetheart, Shayanna Jenkins, and aunt to their 6 month old. She's known Aaron Hernandez since she was a young teen. There is one younger Jenkins sister as well.

Shanea's been reported in the media as Lloyd's ex-girflriend, his current girlfriend, and one article stated that she was his fiancee. Not sure which is correct. No matter what, she's in a very uncomfortable spot here.

It's not clear whether Hernandez introducted Shanea to Lloyd, or if it was the other way around.

I wonder how much Shanea knows. Maybe a lot and she was in hiding from either the murderer(s) or police right after the killing. Or, she might know jack and just doesn't want to get thrown in to the spotlight under these circumstances.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - HairOfTheDog - 06-28-2013

Another arrest...

Ernest Goes to Jail.

A third man has been arrested in connection with the murder of Odin Lloyd, a Boston semi-pro football player who police say was shot to death by NFL star Aaron Hernandez, CBS Boston reports.

[Image: fish_9058_244x183.jpg]

Police in Miramar, Fla. confirmed Friday that 41-year-old Ernest Wallace turned himself in to authorities.

On Thursday night, police had released a wanted poster for Wallace and asked the public's help in locating him.

The car he was last seen driving was reportedly discovered in Connecticut a short time later.

Wallace is expected to be charged for accessory after murder in the June 17 death of Lloyd in North Attleborough, Mass.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57591569-504083/odin-lloyd-murder-case-third-suspect-arrested-in-killing-allegedly-tied-to-nfl-star-aaron-hernandez-report-says/

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - Duchess - 06-28-2013

Hot D this isn't directed at you, I know you used the quote from CBS -

Maggot, is he considered a star up there? Granted, I usually only pay attention to my team/my division but I am aware of who the elite players are throughout the league and I didn't recognize his name when this story first surfaced.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - NightOwl - 06-28-2013

(06-28-2013, 03:23 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'd love to know the total number of people he's killed/assisted killing.

This is a good question!

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - Maggot - 06-28-2013

(06-28-2013, 06:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hot D this isn't directed at you, I know you used the quote from CBS -

Maggot, is he considered a star up there? Granted, I usually only pay attention to my team/my division but I am aware of who the elite players are throughout the league and I didn't recognize his name when this story first surfaced.

I don't remember saying "Run you spic.........RUN!!!"

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - HairOfTheDog - 06-29-2013

(06-26-2013, 03:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-26-2013, 03:35 PM)Jimbone Wrote: On the bright side, Hernandez jersey's are probably pretty cheap right now.
The Pat's have already wiped all signs of him away. I read a tweet that said his jerseys & anything else related to him playing for the Patriots have been removed from their pro shops.

I don't watch much NFL and haven't followed other stories of players in trouble with the law (aside from Ray Lewis way back when). It's been interesting to watch how The Patriots organization has handled all of this.

They made no public statements until after Hernandez's arrest; at which time they expressed condolences to Lloyd's family and "released" Hernandez from the team. Over and done.

Not only have they now removed his jerseys from their pro shops, the team's spokesman announced today that anyone having purchased one of Hernandez's jerseys in the past can get a free exchange next weekend. Smart PR.

The Patriots ProShop will offer fans who purchased any No. 81 Hernandez jersey at the ProShop or online the opportunity to exchange it for a new Patriots jersey of comparable value.

"We know that children love wearing their Patriots jerseys, but may not understand why parents don't want them wearing their Hernandez jerseys anymore," said New England Patriots spokesperson Stacey James. "We hope this opportunity to exchange those jerseys at the Patriots ProShop for another player's jersey will be well received by parents."

The free jersey exchange will take place Saturday, July 6 and Sunday, July 7.

I know that they've had to contractually forfeit millions of dollars to Hernandez; price you pay for taking a risk. It's good to see the team ownership treating him as an asset that turned himself into a liability and got dumped. No excuses, no apologies, no overcompensating attempt at damage control. IMO.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - Maggot - 06-29-2013

You can bet Bob knew he was guilty before the press did and had a contingency plan ready for Hernandez or any other team member that fucked up.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - Duchess - 06-29-2013

(06-29-2013, 02:50 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The Patriots ProShop will offer fans who purchased any No. 81 Hernandez jersey at the ProShop or online the opportunity to exchange it for a new Patriots jersey of comparable value.

Awesome gesture. It pains me to say this but only because I feel competitive, the Patriots are the cream of the crop in the NFL. They are always a class act & those guys can play football like nobodies business, they are elite. Packer fans will disagree and maybe a couple others but it is what it is.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - Duchess - 06-29-2013

Another NFL player in some gun related trouble -

Indianapolis Colts safety Joe Lefeged has been arrested on gun-related charges after a traffic stop in Washington.

D.C. police spokesman Araz Alali said Lefeged was a passenger in a sports car that fled from police after a traffic stop for speeding early Saturday morning.

Police say they found a handgun in the car that authorities believe belonged to Lefeged.

Lefeged and another passenger face charges including carrying a pistol without a license and possession of an unregistered firearm and ammunition. Alali says the car's driver fled.

Lefeged is 25 and from Germantown, a Washington suburb. He's entering his third season in the NFL.

He's due in D.C. Superior Court on Saturday afternoon.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - HairOfTheDog - 06-30-2013

Odin Lloyd's funeral was held yesterday and attended by 500 family members, team mates, and friends. RIP.

At the same time, Ernest Wallace, 41, was charged with accessory after the fact to a murder. He's in Florida and soon to be extradited to Massachusetts.

The criminal complaint against Wallace alleges that he helped Hernandez avoid law enforcement after the slaying of Odin Lloyd. The affidavit in support of the complaint was sealed.

District Attorney Sam Shutter said Friday that all three men who were in a car with Lloyd on the night he was shot are in custody.

Source:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/breaking/hc-aaron-hernandez-patriots-arrest-0622-20130621,0,6052096.story
=======================================================

LE confirms that all three suspects are in custody, but still has not specifically confirmed who was in the car with Hernandez and Lloyd.

Of the three arrests publicly announced, Hernandez is the only one known to be charged with murder at this time, though prosecutors claim that Hernandez's accomplices shot Lloyd too. The only charges against Ortiz that have been made public are illegal possession of a firearm and parole violation on June 17th. For Wallace, accessory after-the-fact.

Given the level of detail that prosecutors laid out at Hernandez's arraignment (concerning what was going on in the car and the sequence of events at the murder scene), I keep wondering if police have had someone who was there that night in custody since early on. If not, they must have a source who was told everything by someone who was in the car that night, imo. Doesn't seem likely that Hernandez, Ortiz, or Wallace are singing to police for a deal, but guess it's possible. I think that Ortiz was likely in the car that night; not so sure about Wallace.

Curious. Maybe more details will be revealed when Wallace is arraigned in Massachusetts.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - Duchess - 06-30-2013

The level of abject stupidity is somewhat surprising to me. I know that criminals aren't exactly known for their smarts but this seems to go beyond that.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - HairOfTheDog - 06-30-2013

(06-30-2013, 12:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The level of abject stupidity is somewhat surprising to me. I know that criminals aren't exactly known for their smarts but this seems to go beyond that.

Yep, it goes beyond that in this case, for sure. Stupidity + hubris + anger. Hernandez thought he was entitled and untouchable. He was wrong.

Check this out.

Two weeks before Hernandez allegedly shot Alexander Bradley in the face after a night of clubbing, Bradley had gone out clubbing and later gotten charged with drunk driving after leading police on a high speed chase.

The Globe reported that when the trooper stopped the vehicle, the front passenger called out, "Trooper, I'm Aaron Hernandez, it's OK," according to the report.

Aaron who? Didn't help Bradley in the least that night, but shows the arrogance of Hernandez.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - NightOwl - 06-30-2013

(06-30-2013, 12:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-30-2013, 12:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yep, it goes beyond that in this case, for sure. Stupidity + hubris + anger. Hernandez thought he was entitled and untouchable. He was wrong.

Check this out.

Two weeks before Hernandez allegedly shot Alexander Bradley in the face after a night of clubbing, Bradley had gone out clubbing and later gotten charged with drunk driving after leading police on a high speed chase.

The Globe reported that when the trooper stopped the vehicle, the front passenger called out, "Trooper, I'm Aaron Hernandez, it's OK," according to the report.

Aaron who? Didn't help Bradley in the least that night, but shows the arrogance of Hernandez.

Right on HairOfTheDog! Hernandez probably urged Bradley on IMO and only made matters worse.

No respect for our Hwy speed laws, no respect for a State Trooper he is one SMUG bastard let me tell you & I really cannot abide people like him, the South African runner same story there.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - HairOfTheDog - 07-01-2013

Confirmations

Who was in the car / at the scene of the murder:
Today, prosecutors confirmed that the three men they believe to have been in the car and involved in the execution of Odin Lloyd are in fact Aaron Hernandez, Carlos Ortiz, and Ernest Wallace. Wallace is currently be extradicted to Massachusetts to be charged with accessory to murder after-the-fact. I'm still so curious as to who provided LE with details of the conversation in the car and how exactly the shooting went down (or maybe LE is bluffing/inferring some of the details that they've laid out as facts).

Hernandez's connection to victim Odin Lloyd:

It's also been confirmed that Shanea Jenkins was dating Lloyd over 2 years ago; she introduced him to Hernandez. Still no word on why she was unable to be located for a couple of days after the murder; she remains totally off the public radar.

Potential Tie to Double Murder:

And, today LE seized and towed Hernandez's silver SUV with Rhode Island plates. It was stashed at his uncle's house. It's evidence in LE's investigation of the double homicide of two men who were shot in their car after having a dispute with Hernandez at a nightclub. The surviving witness's description of the vehicle matches Hernandez's SUV.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - BlueTiki - 07-02-2013

(06-29-2013, 05:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Police say they found a handgun in the car that authorities believe belonged to Lefeged.

Lefeged and another passenger face charges including carrying a pistol without a license and possession of an unregistered firearm and ammunition. Alali says the car's driver fled.

Let's see how they prosecute (being DC has some damned tough gun laws) a brother with a gun and ammo.

Let's see if the pro gun control folks raise a hue and a cry and demand full prosecution.

In the words of R.B. "Snaps" Claybourn: "Maybe so . . . but I kinda fuckin' doubt it!"

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - Cynical Ninja - 07-02-2013

I've read about DCs tough gun laws if he's broken them I hope they throw his black ass in jail.

I've asked this before but I'm going to ask it again was Hernandez on the juice? Lots of murders and assaults are caused by roid rage.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - NightOwl - 07-02-2013

(07-02-2013, 01:54 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I've asked this before but I'm going to ask it again was Hernandez on the juice? Lots of murders and assaults are caused by roid rage.

Well thats just it was he on steroids? we will be lucky to find that out! & if he was on steroids why would he need anyone?

He's a filthy gangster and he had to have gangster pals there to see the great man in action, and he is a threat to society, you could say the wrong thing to Hernandez or look at Hernandez the wrong way and you are gone.

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - Duchess - 07-02-2013

I don't think he was on steroids but only because I know how strict the NFL is in their drug testing but just because that's my opinion doesn't mean it's a fact. He took this murderous chance so it's not impossible that he wouldn't have risked his career by using drugs of that nature.