Mock
GAME OF THRONES - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: GAME OF THRONES (/thread-10312.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Clang McFly - 07-17-2017

I can't believe I didn't recognize Ed Sheeran. I found out on Facebook about his cameo.

Yeah, Go Arya! I don't think you'll kill Cersi as easily as the Freys, but its nice to have goals.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 07-18-2017

(07-17-2017, 09:44 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I can't believe I didn't recognize Ed Sheeran. I found out on Facebook about his cameo.

Yeah, Go Arya! I don't think you'll kill Cersi as easily as the Freys, but its nice to have goals.

I recognized him but only because I had earlier read that he was making a cameo.

We aren't getting many episodes this year, Clang. I think I read 7. That sucks ass.

I've grown to really like the Hound. In his own way he has principles. I realized that when he was burying the dead father & daughter.

Have you read any gossip that said there may be spin offs of this show?

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 07-18-2017

Hey Clangy Wangy, the Time magazine site is reporting that Ed deleted his Twitter account because people gave him a great deal of shit for his cameo. What kinda crap is that? Jesus. Why do people have to be so mean spirited? Ugh.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Clang McFly - 07-18-2017

(07-18-2017, 11:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 09:44 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I can't believe I didn't recognize Ed Sheeran. I found out on Facebook about his cameo.

I recognized him but only because I had earlier read that he was making a cameo.

We aren't getting many episodes this year, Clang. I think I read 7. That sucks ass.

I've grown to really like the Hound. In his own way he has principles. I realized that when he was burying the dead father & daughter.

Have you read any gossip that said there may be spin offs of this show?

I heard 8. And then its coming back next year with more episodes for season 7.

Yeah, I've heard rumors of GOT spin-offs, but not what they're going to be about. Prequels, maybe?

I also heard The Hound and The Mountain were going to fight each other.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Clang McFly - 07-18-2017

(07-18-2017, 07:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hey Clangy Wangy, the Time magazine site is reporting that Ed deleted his Twitter account because people gave him a great deal of shit for his cameo. What kinda crap is that? Jesus. Why do people have to be so mean spirited? Ugh.

Damn haters. Why can't his fans understand that musicians like to try out other styles of music occasionally. Or did they not like that he was a Lannister soldier. Bet they'll be happy if he has a cameo where he gets killed off.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Blindgreed1 - 07-25-2017

I'm all caught up now.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 07-25-2017

I haven't watched the last one yet. I'm hoping to have some time to do so later today.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Blindgreed1 - 07-25-2017

(07-25-2017, 11:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I haven't watched the last one yet. I'm hoping to have some time to do so later today.
It was good. I watched it last night. I'll not spoil.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Clang McFly - 07-25-2017

(07-25-2017, 01:08 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 11:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It was good. I watched it last night. I'll not spoil.

Yeah same here.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 07-30-2017

I finally had a chance to see last week's GoT. Holy shit balls. Nobody kills people like Game of Thrones. Some of it I can't even watch, I avert my eyes and hear the juicy-ness of it. *shudders* I love this show.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Tammy75 - 08-06-2017

I have turned into a netflix zombie but still keep my extended cable just for GOT and Ray Donovan (new season starts tonight!!!!!). Arya is a my new hero. I mourned the sassy Olenna . I still love Jon Snow! Sansa is doing a fine job of stepping up and Bran is confusing not just Sansa but everyone else. I am feeling that Sam holds the key a lot more than anyone else believes.

How the hell does an hour go by so quickly when watching????

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 08-06-2017

I watched last week's episode last night. Jaime is going to have to kill Cersei. He's going to have to stop fucking his sister and wrap his hands around her throat and squeeze. She's batshit. Someone is going to have to get rid of Theon's crazy uncle too. Maybe the Mountain will pop his head off his shoulders.

All those Stark kids have changed so much.

Why can't we get months of shows like every other series? WhyWhyWhy?

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 08-06-2017

(08-06-2017, 01:05 AM)Tammy75 Wrote: I mourned the sassy Olenna .

Me too! I'm glad they let her die in a dignified way and I loved her parting shot to Cersei. Hehehe.

It looks like everyone knows about the incest. World's worst kept secret. 78

...although, Cersei doesn't care a wit if people know she's bangin' her brother. She's the queen. La di da.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 08-07-2017

Have y'all seen last night's episode? I don't want to let the cat out of the bag. I have questions! I hid behind my fingers during the battle. When the horses stopped screaming I looked again.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Clang McFly - 08-07-2017

(08-07-2017, 07:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Have y'all seen last night's episode? I don't want to let the cat out of the bag. I have questions! I hid behind my fingers during the battle. When the horses stopped screaming I looked again.

Burn, baby, burn!

This may be the first time a Lannister doesn't pay their debt.

The Iron Bank is gonna be so pissed.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 08-08-2017

I think I might have missed some good stuff when I was hiding behind my fingers. I saw Jaime go into the water. How the hell is he going to get out of that pickle? What happened to his sidekick? Did the dragon get him? Is the gold all melted?

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Clang McFly - 08-08-2017

(08-08-2017, 05:11 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I think I might have missed some good stuff when I was hiding behind my fingers. I saw Jaime go into the water. How the hell is he going to get out of that pickle? What happened to his sidekick? Did the dragon get him? Is the gold all melted?

I think it was Bronn(aka sidekick) who pushed Jaime into the water to save him.

The gold is fucking liquefied.

I heard rumors that Dany and Jon might shag,but I don't see how. He told her not to go all Burning Man on her enemies and she did it anyway.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Tammy75 - 08-08-2017

I am not a fan of Dany. There I said it. She is a bully in the making. Yes she is the mother of dragons but they are doing her dirty work.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Tammy75 - 08-14-2017

How in the world are they going to wrap up this season in 2 more episodes?

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Clang McFly - 08-14-2017

(08-14-2017, 08:22 PM)Tammy75 Wrote: How in the world are they going to wrap up this season in 2 more episodes?

They're not.