Mock
GAME OF THRONES - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: GAME OF THRONES (/thread-10312.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: GAME OF THRONES - aussiefriend - 05-07-2019

True love that is pure and beautiful is intoxicating. I loved that Brienne finally got together with Jaime. It was beautiful. He is going to kill her and end her destructive ways to trying and make up for the evil he has done in the past.

Its apparent he isn't going to live. Very sad. I loved how vulnerable they both were.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Rootilda - 05-07-2019

I wonder if by "serve the realm", he meant himself. Nothing he's done seems to have been meant to benefit anyone but himself or those who could advance his schemes. They're fucking up the characters this season, making him the kind benefactor to the poor and downtrodden, making Tyrion a complete idiot that keeps falling for Cersei's bullshit, having the Dothraki in the front ranks and then showing them running in terror back to safety. The Dothraki would never run... and they wouldn't be able to, who could possibly have survived that army of the dead? Don't even get me started on Rhaegal's unnecessarily gruesome death. This show is pissing me off.

They don't care if people get frustrated with the script. They have made a tonne of money and marrying Jonas brothers.

Rootilda, are you an Australian? Do you have Foxtel? Favourite show on Foxtel?

What State are you in?

No, I'm in Colorado, one of the square states in the middle.

wow, I hope they are kind to you because if you can see through political manipulation then although the country is beautiful, I hope he doesn't wreck your country.

You can see why I thought you were Australian. Roo as in kangaroo and tilda as in Waltzing Matilda (historical Aussie song)

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Fry Guy - 05-07-2019

Danys will burn the city and Bran will somehow channel her into Aegon Targarean of old.

Jon will have to kill Dany. Arya will kill Cersei. Drogon will kill Euron. Jamie will get kill by the Mountain.

(05-07-2019, 07:47 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: Danys will burn the city and Bran will somehow channel her into Aegon Targarean of old.

Jon will have to kill Dany. Arya will kill Cersei. Drogon will kill Euron. Jamie will get kill by the Mountain. Hound and Mountain will kill each other. Arya will either be killed or asked to leave and lead the Faceless Men. Bronn will come collecting off Tyrion after this is over.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - sally - 05-07-2019

I think Jamie will kill Cersei.

That's what I'm hoping, it's the only semi-reasonable excuse for leaving Brienne heartbroken like that. And I know he'll probably die but I'd really like to see him return to Winterfell for her.

So much doom and gloom, it'd be nice to see something good happen.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - sally - 05-07-2019

I got the feeling that he has some kind of heart and conscience and feels disgusted by the whole thing. The only thing to do is kill that bitch.

I think he will try and Mountain will take him out

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 05-10-2019

Is it too farfetched to think that Arya will kill the Mountain to save the Hound?

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 05-10-2019

Never mind. We're watching a show with flying dragons & magic. Nothing is too farfetched.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Rootilda - 05-10-2019

Personally, I think they should show Arya being killed by The Mountain and an enraged Hound rips his brother to shreds.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Rootilda - 05-12-2019

The best part of the episode. 
[Image: Eqs5J1K.jpg]

No seriously, that was an awful episode.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 05-13-2019

I was prepared (until last night) to cut them all some slack given this show has entertained me so well but just what the hell was all that shit. Goddamnit. I really wanted to see Cersei suffer, suffer like Joffrey did. What a disappointment.

...and I don't know where Jon Snow is.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - sally - 05-13-2019

Yeah that stunk. I think Arya will kill Danerys now.

(05-13-2019, 01:03 PM)sally Wrote: I think Arya will kill Danerys now.

You're not alone in that thought. I've seen several people say the same thing.

What the hell happened to Dani? Where did all that blatant disregard come from? I thought she was all about the underdog and helping the less fortunate.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Rootilda - 05-13-2019

Even if Dany snapped and went full mad queen, she wouldn't have fucked around burning the peasants, she would have flown straight to the tower to blast Cersei and then maybe blown the town apart. And yeah, this is a fantasy show but would a dragon really have limitless flame like that? Drogon was burning the entire city for nearly an hour, he would have needed a break to refuel with some charred horses or something.

Fuck you GOT. Having Cersei comforted by Jaime as they're both buried under rubble was some weak ass writing. He had redeemed himself through 8 seasons yet he was placed right back where he had been in the first episode, Cersei's fuckboy.

And 10 minutes of Arya wandering through ash IN SLOW MOTION, only to have a magical horse appear. GAWD! I'm tired of Arya, just let her disappear.

I was never a mega fan of the show but this is pissing even me off. The show runners just don't seem to give a shit.