Mock
GAME OF THRONES - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: GAME OF THRONES (/thread-10312.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 05-04-2014

Sword through the back of his head exiting through his mouth. Holy fuck.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 05-05-2014

[Image: jonthroatstab.gif]

RE: GAME OF THRONES - crash - 05-05-2014

Mr Snow got his direwolf back. I don't think Hodor liked the head fucking, but he liked it more than Karl liked his hah

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Tammy75 - 05-07-2014

Lyssa is going a lot cray cray!!!!! I KNEW she killed Jon Aaryn! Wasn't it Ned that said poison is a woman's weapon.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 05-08-2014

I think she might stumble out of that creepy moon window or whatever the hell it's called. I've been skeeved by her ever since I saw her nipple in her son's mouth.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 05-11-2014

Oh God. What is Shae doing. I want to save the dwarf.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - crash - 05-12-2014

I don't think Daenerys likes being the Queen of her new city :hah

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 05-12-2014

It can be tedious ruling a Kingdom. There are so many considerations and always the effort to be fair. She has very good advisors.

I'm so worried about Tyrion. I've become fond of him, he's the only character in my eyes who has any redeeming qualities. I think they are going to slaughter him and I'm going to cry like a little bitch. I was ill-prepared when they did that to Ned and I swore I wasn't going to be caught up like that again. Ugh. I don't want to care.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Tammy75 - 05-12-2014

Trial by combat! I bet he picks Jaime again!

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Tammy75 - 05-13-2014

Or maybe the newest HOTNESS of the show----Oberyn! He is my new favorite sex fiend!

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 05-13-2014

(05-12-2014, 10:11 PM)Tammy75 Wrote: Trial by combat! I bet he picks Jaime again!

I'm seeing quite a few people say that.

I didn't see Cersei threaten Shae - testify or die - did you?

Theon's sister has got balls! More than he had even when had 'em.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Tammy75 - 05-13-2014

I honestly don't think that Cersei knew about Shae except maybe Varys putting the bug in Cersei's ear about who she might be. I think she was put between a rock and hard place and had no choice, although I never trusted her---she was too much of a Hooter's girl---agrees when the money is thrown at her.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 05-14-2014

Cersei's handmaiden saw Shae, I can't recall if she saw her in the room/leaving the room or Shae & Tyrion together but I do remember her scurrying back to Cersei's rooms like she had a secret to tell. It was several episodes ago, maybe even from last season.

I read online that Cersei gave Shae an ultimatum, I didn't see that actually happen so I'm wondering if it's in the books.

I never intended to get caught up in this series and I surely never thought I'd come to care about fictional characters. Jesus.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 05-18-2014

It's almost time for Game Of Thrones. Trial by combat! Will Tyrion choose Jaime to fight for him? Will the crazy lady take a header out the moon door? How many violently graphic scenes will I have to watch through my fingers?

RE: GAME OF THRONES - crash - 05-19-2014

(05-18-2014, 08:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Will the crazy lady take a header out the moon door?

I was wondering if CrayLa was making a celebrity guest appearance until I watched it..

You don't have to wonder anymore. Can't have the mother, get the closest thing I guess.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 05-19-2014

You have seen it then? I wasn't going to say anything yet. She needed to go, she couldn't be trusted not to hurt Sansa.

I want to put Tyrion in my pocket and bring him home so I can protect him.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - crash - 05-19-2014

I think the imp is sorted now..

Interested to see where the Hound/Arya storyline will end up. I think he might end up with his name off her list.

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 05-19-2014

There are only 3 episodes left this season :(

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Tammy75 - 05-19-2014

DH has never really watched it enough to keep up but last night he said he couldn';t believe he had to wait the entire show to finally say YEAH! She is dead!

RE: GAME OF THRONES - Duchess - 05-25-2014

Game Of Thrones tonight! Yay!

Surely tonight will be the trial by combat.

The only thing I look forward to more than this show is football.