Mock
The Death List - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: The Death List (/thread-10437.html)

RE: The Death List - Maggot - 09-04-2014

She had a stroke and was just about dead anyways the day she went in. I liked her, she said what she wanted without hesitation or fear. A strong woman that stood up to Johnny Carson, a man that owned Hollywood at the time.

RE: The Death List - Carsman - 09-04-2014

(09-04-2014, 05:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-04-2014, 05:34 PM)Carsman Wrote: Ya know, I always thought I didn't like Joan Rivers

Well, she could be very mean & hurtful sometimes.

Can't we all at times?

I have a friend (an ex NYC cop) that was an "on call" security guard for JR when she needed extra security when she was in NYC. He said she was extremely friendly, kind, treated him with dignity, and always made all around her laugh. He really liked her.

RE: The Death List - Duchess - 09-05-2014

(09-04-2014, 09:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: She had a stroke and was just about dead anyways the day she went in.

I don't understand this. When did she have a stroke? She worked the night before the procedure.

(09-04-2014, 10:37 PM)Carsman Wrote: I have a friend (an ex NYC cop) that was an "on call" security guard for JR when she needed extra security when she was in NYC. He said she was extremely friendly, kind, treated him with dignity, and always made all around her laugh. He really liked her.

I'm seeing a lot of people mentioning how kind & wonderful her private persona was.

From Joan -

1. On Justin Bieber's looks ...

"I said Justin Bieber looked like a little lesbian -- and I stand by it: He's the daughter Cher wishes she'd had."

2. On Gwyneth Paltrow being named People's Most Beautiful ...

"Look at Gwyneth Paltrow being named the most beautiful this year. She got Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder to vote."

3. On Elizabeth Taylor's weight ...

"Elizabeth Taylor was so fat that whenever she went to London in a red dress, 30 passengers would try to board her."

4. On Kim Kardashian's infant daughter, North West ...

"That baby is ugly... I've never seen a six-month-old so desperately in need of a waxing."

5. On Mel Gibson's religious rants ...

"As a Jew, I don't want to see Mel Gibson at a party. I don't want to run into him in the kitchen, because there's an oven in it, and I'm afraid of what he might do."

6. On Adele's fuller figure ...

"What is her song, Rolling In The Deep? She should add 'fried chicken.'"

7. On Kristen Stewart's affair with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders ...

"Many stars only do one thing well. Of course, the best one-trick-pony is Kristen Stewart, who got a whole career by being able to juggle a director's balls."

8. On Angelina Jolie's now infamous pose from the 2012 Oscars ...

"Everyone took her to task with that photograph with the leg out, but to me it looked as if she had a terrible yeast infection and she was trying to air it out."

9. On Katie Holmes's acting abilities ...

"Katie Holmes is not a very good actress. Did you see her try and play John F. Kennedy's wife? She was so bad he shot himself in it."

10. On Kim Kardashian's marriage to Kanye West ...

"I am praying (because) I like Kim, that this relationship lasts for her sake, because she's running out of black men."

Bonus: On her own plastic surgery ...

"I wish I had a twin, so I could know what I'd look like without plastic surgery."

RE: The Death List - Maggot - 09-05-2014

There was an interview with her from 2012 today on NPR she said when she was young she was fat, her father was a doctor with a sense of humor and her Mother was still trying to get an abortion when she was 9.

RE: The Death List - FAHQTOO - 09-07-2014

This is why you never heckle a comedian, but if you like having your ass handed to you in front of the whole audience...

RE: The Death List - QueenBee - 09-07-2014

Totally serious question here, as I am too lazy to go look it up. I read that she was cremated on Saturday . For some reason why did I think Jews did not believe in cremation? I was told recently that they do not believe in an afterlife, which is something I did not know.

RE: The Death List - ramseycat - 09-07-2014

Yes she was cremated yesterday. Jews do not believe in heaven.

RE: The Death List - Duchess - 10-07-2014

I'd like to nominate Amanda Bynes. I can't mock her, I feel sorry for her. She is off the rails in a major way.

RE: The Death List - Maggot - 10-07-2014

Paul Revere died a few days ago. Kicks just keep getting harder to find I guess.

RE: The Death List - IroningBroad - 10-07-2014

Aww Joan was a funny lady.See you in hell biatch hah

RE: The Death List - IroningBroad - 10-10-2014

Amanda Bynes.I give her until the endof the year unless her parents get conservatorship of her again fucking asap.

Her tweets from today are just...she needs to be on meds.No joke.This is Signs_173

RE: The Death List - Duchess - 10-10-2014

That's why I can't mock her. She's pitiful.

RE: The Death List - FAHQTOO - 10-10-2014

(10-10-2014, 03:28 PM)IroningBroad Wrote: Amanda Bynes.I give her until the endof the year unless her parents get conservatorship of her again fucking asap.

Her tweets from today are just...she needs to be on meds.No joke.This is Signs_173

Go back and read the rules and do it right...and stop stealing things other people post and say the exact same thing like you just had an original thought. That's the second time you've done that today, so far. You could have just quoted what Duchess said 3 posts up and agreed with her.

Well I still need to think about the other nine.So fucking wait on it.

Where the fuck is the other thought you said I "stole" ?

Who pissed in your bitch flakes this morning.Quit following me around stalker.

(10-10-2014, 03:59 PM)IroningBroad Wrote: Well I still need to think about the other nine.So fucking wait on it.

Where the fuck is the other thought you said I "stole" ?

Who pissed in your bitch flakes this morning.Quit following me around stalker.

You did the same thing to me about the burka. Following you around? hah I think I've made a half a dozen posts in the last week. I don't recall any of them being directed at you but I could be wrong...I don't care enough to go check. You'll know if and when I ever start "stalking" you. You're nothing more than my new punching bag when you say something stupid. I'm sorry, I'm not the one who made you as annoying as you are...you did that to yourself.

It's nothing personal, it's just what this place is about. I can't tell people IRL how stupid they are, and your fresh meat. I'll take into consideration that you're 20 years younger than the majority of us in here.

Wtf are you talking about lady?I didn't copy your damn burka comment.Newsfash..you're not the only one who thinks Muslims can hide bombs under their burkas.So no, your comment was not original by any means.

The only thing annoying is a bag telling me I'm her new punching bag, I literally lol'd at that.

Try again next time oldie hawn.

RE: The Death List - ramseycat - 10-10-2014

Oldie Hawn?? HAHAHAHAHA

Sorry F2 but that was funny.

IB, you're gonna have to toughen up. It can get rough in here. I've had my ass handed to me on more than one occasion.

(10-10-2014, 06:21 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Oldie Hawn?? HAHAHAHAHA

Sorry F2 but that was funny.

IB, you're gonna have to toughen up. It can get rough in here. I've had my ass handed to me on more than one occasion.

I got a chuckle out of it myself hah