Mock
The Death List - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: The Death List (/thread-10437.html)

RE: The Death List - IroningBroad - 10-10-2014

(10-10-2014, 06:21 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Oldie Hawn?? HAHAHAHAHA

Sorry F2 but that was funny.

IB, you're gonna have to toughen up. It can get rough in here. I've had my ass handed to me on more than one occasion.

Yeah ..but people shouldn't be handling my ass.My husband does enough of that already hah

RE: The Death List - IroningBroad - 10-10-2014

(10-10-2014, 07:45 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

IB, you're gonna have to toughen up. It can get rough in here. I've had my ass handed to me on more than one occasion.

I got a chuckle out of it myself hah

Glad I could bring a smile to your face today.

RE: The Death List - FAHQTOO - 10-11-2014

(10-10-2014, 11:57 PM)IroningBroad Wrote:
(10-10-2014, 07:45 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

I got a chuckle out of it myself hah

Glad I could bring a smile to your face today.

I was smiling all day yesterday...I always give credit, good or bad.

RE: The Death List - Duchess - 10-11-2014

Amanda has been hospitalized, placed on involuntary psychiatric hold. Good. I didn't want her death to be a headline I woke up to and I really did expect that.

RE: The Death List - HairOfTheDog - 10-11-2014

Jan Hooks died on Thursday. After Gilda Radner, she was probably my favorite Saturday Night Live female cast member; very funny lady and spot-on impressionist.

[Image: actor_17088.jpg]

She was 57 and she was reportedly ill for some time, but the nature of her illness isn't being disclosed.

This link has video clips of some of her best known skits -- including Jan spoofing Hillary Clinton, Kathie Lee, Tammy Faye Bakker, Nancy Reagan, Sinead O'Connor, and Dianna Ross. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/10/jan-hooks-memorable-performances_n_5966188.html

RIP.

RE: The Death List - sally - 10-14-2014

Anyone pick OJ? I saw on the front page of the Enquirer he only has a month left.

RE: The Death List - HairOfTheDog - 10-21-2014

(10-14-2014, 01:15 PM)sally Wrote: Anyone pick OJ? I saw on the front page of the Enquirer he only has a month left.

I didn't pick him. I'm a bad picker, though. Everyone on my list just keeps hangingggggggggggg around.

I think the Enquirer runs that same story about OJ having a month to live every other year. Bad sources or extreme optimism?

[Image: HT_vogue_amal_wedding_dress_sk_140930_16x9_992.jpg]
Yesterday, fashion icon Oscar de la Renta (^ right) died. He was in his early 80s and went out on a high note after having been chosen to design the wedding dress for George Clooney's bride. He and the dress were splashed all over the media just weeks before he passed away. RIP.

[Image: B0FsFWNCMAAU2pm.jpg]
Last week, actress Elizabeth Pena ^ died. She was only 55 and it's reported that she died of natural causes. Weird. I liked her in the movie La Bamba when she was young and watched her in several other movies over the years. RIP.

Now, back to the living....

RE: The Death List - Duchess - 11-20-2014

Oscar winning director Mike Nichols has died at 83, he's also the husband of Diane Sawyer.

I don't think anyone had him.

Renowned director Mike Nicholas died suddenly on Wednesday of a heart attack at the age of 83.

The director brought fierce wit, caustic social commentary and wicked absurdity to classics such as The Graduate, The Birdcage, Angels in America and for the stage, Monty Python's Spamalot, in a career that spanned six decades.

His directorial golden touch led him to be one of only 12 people to win an Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and numerous Tony Awards.

Nichols was married for more than 25 years to TV news anchor Diane Sawyer who he said gave him 'ultimate happiness'.

RE: The Death List - sally - 11-20-2014

(10-21-2014, 07:07 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: [Image: B0FsFWNCMAAU2pm.jpg]
Last week, actress Elizabeth Pena ^ died. She was only 55 and it's reported that she died of natural causes. Weird. I liked her in the movie La Bamba when she was young and watched her in several other movies over the years. RIP.

I was reading some of that Bill Cosby nonsense today and saw on one of the side articles that her heart stopped due to complications of cirrhosis of the liver. It was from alcohol abuse.

RE: The Death List - HairOfTheDog - 11-20-2014

^ Cosby did it.

He probably mentored Pena back in the day.

Poor Liz -- attempting to drown the hazy, shameful, coked-up, Coz-cock memories for decades.

If she'd only hung on a little longer...

RE: The Death List - Maggot - 11-21-2014

The Princess of Alba is dead. Long live the Princess!

[Image: th?id=HN.608014172288519418&pid=15.1&P=0]

[Image: th?id=HN.608020241077440439&pid=15.1&P=0]

RE: The Death List - HairOfTheDog - 11-21-2014

Dang it. I don't care much about royals, but I liked Princess Alba.

She didn't seem to give a shit what anyone thought; always looked to be enjoying life and partying it up, like the belle of the ball.

[Image: duchess-of-alba--z.jpg]

Her family fought against her marrying her handsome younger husband (^ bottom photo, left) back in 2011. She did what she wanted and tied the knot anyway. Turns out, he wasn't in her will at all -- the entire Spanish estate, worth billions, went to her 6 kids.

Here she is with one of her daughters, way back before the plastic surgery.

[Image: 235343FE00000578-2842130-The_Duchess_enj...885593.jpg]

RIP

RE: The Death List - aussiefriend - 11-21-2014

She was a normal eccentric.

I liked her too HOTD. She had life and explored it till the peaceful end. She never had to regret any of it and couldn't care any less what others thought of her. A full life that will most certainly be in future news stories.

(11-21-2014, 07:30 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: She was a normal eccentric.

When you say eccentric I think of an HVAC round fitting that is flat on top as compared to a concentric one that's on center. Tight to the ceiling or floor it serves a dual purpose.

RE: The Death List - aussiefriend - 11-22-2014

I've heard that too, it was in an episode of Bold and the Beautiful. I didn't know you were a fan Maggot. Who knew?

RE: The Death List - HairOfTheDog - 11-22-2014

(11-21-2014, 11:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: I liked her too HOTD. She had life and explored it till the peaceful end. She never had to regret any of it and couldn't care any less what others thought of her. A full life that will most certainly be in future news stories.

It was fun occasionally reading a piece about her goings-on over the last few years.

Often, the media would refer to her husband as her "toyboy" or "boytoy".

Always made me laugh; the man is like 65. I guess it's all relative.

RE: The Death List - HairOfTheDog - 12-09-2014

Pugsley Addams -- dead at 59

[Image: ken-weatherwax-320.jpg]
The actor who played the son of Gomez and Morticia Addams was Ken Weatherwax (pic above).

He died of a heart attack this weekend at 59. RIP.

[Image: addams-family.jpg]
There's only one Addams left now -- daughter Wednesday (played by Lisa Loring).

It's sad, but I think it's gonna hit me even harder when Eddie Munster passes away.

RE: The Death List - Maggot - 12-10-2014

Mary Ann Mobley kicked the bucket. Miss America 1959 and she was in a bunch of shows. Breast Cancer.

RE: The Death List - Duchess - 12-22-2014

I just heard Joe Cocker died.

Legendary "With A Little Help from My Friends" singer Joe Cocker has died at age 70 after a long battle with lung cancer, Sony Music said in a statement Monday.

The British-born crooner died at his home in Colorado.

“It will be impossible to fill the space he leaves in our hearts,” his agent Barrie Marshall told the BBC.

Story

Woodstock!

[Image: cocker23n-2-web.jpg?enlarged]