Mock
The Death List - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: The Death List (/thread-10437.html)

RE: The Death List - HairOfTheDog - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 09:47 PM)sally Wrote: I liked Flo. I would have licked her pussy clean while she was giving Mel a blow job.

hah

I don't think that's what Flo meant by "kiss my grits!".

You probably went wild for that sassy bitch Florence from 'The Jeffersons'.

And, Shirley from 'What's Happening'.

RE: The Death List - aussiefriend - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 09:47 PM)sally Wrote: I liked Flo. I would have licked her pussy clean while she was giving Mel a blow job.

Oh Sally, stay off the sauce, you can't handle it like you could years ago. Your posts lately would make MWS blush.

RE: The Death List - BigMark - 05-26-2016

Nothing wrong with a little pussy sauce every now and then.

RE: The Death List - HairOfTheDog - 05-26-2016

What's your advice if sally's on the wagon and making such posts, aussie?

By the way, I hope our friend Sinead doesn't end up on the death list. She's a wreck again.

She accused Arsenio Hall of supplying Prince with drugs, even though she apparently has had no contact with either of them in decades. She also claimed that Arsenio Hall spiked her drink at Eddie Murphy's house back in the day. Arsenio claims she's full of shit and just looking for attention. He slapped her with a $5 million defamation suit in L.A. court.

Then, she made cryptic concerning posts and disappeared. Then, she showed up again and went on a rant blaming her family. That's what I read anyway. I seriously hope she gets help soon.

RE: The Death List - aussiefriend - 05-26-2016

Sinead is in a dark place for sure. She needs Category 1 observations, which is one on one 247 until there is some signs of stability. She also needs a large amount of support but seriously needs an inpatient treatment facility. If she doesn't go voluntarily needs to be admitted under your mental health act or Ireland's depending on where she is located. At the moment there is clear indications of impairment and diminished capacity, she could be at high risk to herself and maybe others. Sometimes if law enforcement are trying to assist a critical situation, they themselves are putting their own lives at risk rescuing someone in this situation that should be in treatment, celebrity or not.

Aren't you surprised I know all this shit?

RE: The Death List - aussiefriend - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 12:29 AM)BigMark Wrote: Nothing wrong with a little pussy sauce every now and then.

I was referring to alcohol not that other stuff you are thinking of. At one stage, Sally was the resident lush, not that I can talk, I would call my binges more aspirations to be at Sally's level. Having said that, my experiments have sworn me off Cointreau for life. I am a Kahlua or Tia Maria girl these days, and I must say, I do it quite well. I PM Duch, and give her updates on my shitty life.

RE: The Death List - Duchess - 05-26-2016

hah That you do, mate.

RE: The Death List - aussiefriend - 05-27-2016

(05-26-2016, 04:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:

hah That you do, mate.

tragic isn't it? I nearly stopped off at the bottle shop on the way home from the Workers Club tonight after dinner. But I decided I am going to go to the gym on Saturday instead. Let's see if it happens.

RE: The Death List - Duchess - 05-27-2016

(05-27-2016, 01:43 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: tragic isn't it?

Only in the sense that you were hurt & unhappy.

I think you shoulda bought a big fat bottle of Kahlua. Go back and get it. You deserve a couple of drinks now that your week is over. Glug Glug Glug

RE: The Death List - Duchess - 05-27-2016

I love it when you post shitfaced.

RE: The Death List - Blindgreed1 - 05-27-2016

(05-26-2016, 12:33 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: What's your advice if sally's on the wagon and making such posts, aussie?

By the way, I hope our friend Sinead doesn't end up on the death list. She's a wreck again.

She accused Arsenio Hall of supplying Prince with drugs, even though she apparently has had no contact with either of them in decades. She also claimed that Arsenio Hall spiked her drink at Eddie Murphy's house back in the day. Arsenio claims she's full of shit and just looking for attention. He slapped her with a $5 million defamation suit in L.A. court.

Then, she made cryptic concerning posts and disappeared. Then, she showed up again and went on a rant blaming her family. That's what I read anyway. I seriously hope she gets help soon.
What ever happened to blaming the pope? That was her schtick yes?

RE: The Death List - aussiefriend - 05-28-2016

(05-27-2016, 01:43 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: But I decided I am going to go to the gym on Saturday instead. Let's see if it happens.

I didn't end up going to the gym, I ended up taking 2 of the dogs to the beach and dog park. Did a bit of running then.

I have downloaded an app to motivate to do exercise. At least I put the outfit on, it's a start.

RE: The Death List - Maggot - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 07:18 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 01:43 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: But I decided I am going to go to the gym on Saturday instead. Let's see if it happens.

I didn't end up going to the gym, I ended up taking 2 of the dogs to the beach and dog park. Did a bit of running then.

I have downloaded an app to motivate to do exercise. At least I put the outfit on, it's a start.

Is it a kindle app that has an instructional manual on getting dressed? You may want to watch it twice for safety.

RE: The Death List - sally - 05-28-2016

Your first fail is putting the fucking outfit on, you're not a goddamn fitness model for Christ's sake. Just wear a fucking t-shirt and some sweat pants. Then go here and follow everything this black man tells you.

http://nowloss.com/

RE: The Death List - Duchess - 06-04-2016

It's being reported that Muhammad Ali is on life support.

RE: The Death List - HairOfTheDog - 06-04-2016

Muhammad Ali died, surrounded by his family. He was 74.

RIP. He was a great athlete and a great charismatic character.

I loved watching him and Howard Cosell with my dad when I was little.

RE: The Death List - aussiefriend - 06-04-2016

(05-28-2016, 09:04 PM)sally Wrote:

Your first fail is putting the fucking outfit on, you're not a goddamn fitness model for Christ's sake. Just wear a fucking t-shirt and some sweat pants. Then go here and follow everything this black man tells you.

http://nowloss.com/

Didn't happen

RE: The Death List - aussiefriend - 06-04-2016

(05-28-2016, 08:53 PM)Maggot Wrote:

Is it a kindle app that has an instructional manual on getting dressed? You may want to watch it twice for safety.

No it's hypnosis, I have downloaded it, I haven't even listened to it either.

RE: The Death List - Maggot - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 12:36 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Muhammad Ali died, surrounded by his family. He was 74.

RIP. He was a great athlete and a great charismatic character.

I loved watching him and Howard Cosell with my dad when I was little.

I had a premonition that he would die last week and last night at 9 I almost said so. Ali was an asshole from what I remember of him during his heyday but he ratcheted his rhetoric down later in life and actually became a nicer guy in the public eye although in retrospect I realize it was all an act with Cosell and a few others.

RE: The Death List - HairOfTheDog - 06-04-2016

Ali and Cosell had great rapport on Wide World of Sports; it was fun to watch them trade jabs.

Muhammad Ali took controversial stands, stood by his principles, inspired a lot of people around the world, and did much to raise Parkinson's awareness.

I never considered Ali an asshole; I admired him. But, I know some people didn't like him early on (or ever).

This interview makes me smile still.