Mock
The Death List - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: The Death List (/thread-10437.html)

RE: The Death List - Midwest Spy - 08-16-2018

Aretha had a nice mid-80’s comeback with hits like ‘Freeway of Love’ and ‘Who’s Zoomin’ Who?’

I wasn’t really old enough to enjoy her during the 60’s and early 70’s.

She was a pioneer and broke through a ton of barriers.

Hope she was able to keep some of the money she earned and crooked producers didn’t fleece her.

RIP

RE: The Death List - Maggot - 08-16-2018

I liked her in the Blues brothers one of her "cool" moments among many.

RE: The Death List - HairOfTheDog - 08-17-2018

(08-16-2018, 10:10 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's being reported that Aretha Franklin has died at her home in Detroit  :(

I loved Aretha's voice and attitude when she performed, and admired all she did for civil rights and gender equality.

She was the best, a gentle badass. Rest in peace.

RE: The Death List - Duchess - 08-17-2018

(08-17-2018, 10:32 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: She was the best, a gentle badass. 

She sure was and respected far & wide. I've read so many lovely tributes to her the past 24 hrs. or so. She was beloved.

Her granddaughter posted a black & white video taken of her in March. She sounded as glorious as ever but she was very, very thin. I heard she had pancreatic cancer :(

RE: The Death List - Duchess - 08-31-2018

This is going to sound...odd - Nobody puts on a funeral like black people. I haven't seen many! Aretha had wardrobe changes, Louboutin heels, a gold casket, and pink Cadillacs filled the street. People are singing & smiling, they are celebrating her life. She is beloved around the world.

RE: The Death List - Maggot - 08-31-2018

I would not like to be the one doing a wardrobe change on a dead body. That kinda creeped me out what if an arm falls off or something. But I do like the way funerals go in New Orleans. They dance and party.

RE: The Death List - Duchess - 08-31-2018

Even the palace guards honored her.   hah

RE: The Death List - Duchess - 09-06-2018

Burt Reynolds has died. The Bandit is dead.

RE: The Death List - Midwest Spy - 09-06-2018

Didn’t User have an affair with Burt back in the 80’s?

Thought she mentioned that?

RE: The Death List - ZEROSPHERES - 09-06-2018

(09-06-2018, 04:45 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Didn’t User have an affair with Burt back in the 80’s?
Loni and User knew before it hit the news.

[Image: bb0e4aee92051f54b7a7eeb04edae72f.gif]

RE: The Death List - Clang McFly - 09-06-2018

RIP TURD FERGUSON :(

RE: The Death List - Carsman - 09-06-2018

R.I.P. Burt

The love of your life Sally Fields is crying her eyes out! 21

RE: The Death List - Maggot - 09-06-2018

I bet Burt was one of the best guys in Hollywood to hang out with. he was so much fun him and Dom Delouise were a riot!

RE: The Death List - Carsman - 09-06-2018

(09-06-2018, 08:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: I bet Burt was one of the best guys in Hollywood to hang out with. he was so much fun him and Dom Delouise were a riot!

Around a dozen or so years ago, we were at the South Florida Fair in WPB, and Burt was there walking around at the many
crafts booths. And he was walking by My better half and she said to him, "you're adorable"! And he said you're so kind, and kissed her on her cheek. That kinda made her day for her!
All the way home, she kept saying, Burt Reynolds kissed me, Burt Reynolds Kissed me, Burt Reynolds Kissed me! 
I was looking for Loni Anderson, but she wasn't there. hah

RE: The Death List - HairOfTheDog - 09-07-2018

Burt Reynolds was fun to watch.  Rest in Peace.

I really liked the Golden Girls episode where the girls got tossed in jail (for prostitution) going to a Burt Reynolds show.

Everyone in that clip is on the Dead List now. '(

RE: The Death List - Ski at 1SKY6 - 09-07-2018

(09-07-2018, 01:28 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Everyone in that clip is on the Dead List now.  '(

Not so fast [Image: 71.gif] Betty White is going strong at 96.

RE: The Death List - HairOfTheDog - 09-07-2018

(09-07-2018, 01:49 AM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 01:28 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Everyone in that clip is on the Dead List now.  '(

Not so fast [Image: 71.gif] Betty White is going strong at 96.

Shit - I killed Betty White!  hah

Thanks for the correction Ski.

RE: The Death List - Maggot - 09-07-2018

Elon Musk is next.

RE: The Death List - HairOfTheDog - 12-01-2018

George Bush senior has died at the age of 94.

[Image: 11-29-Bush.jpg]

There were fears that after his wife, Barbara, died in April, Bush might soon die, too. He was admitted to the hospital with a blood infection on April 23, one day after the funeral for the former first lady, and remained there for 13 days.

He was hospitalized again in May for low blood pressure and fatigue a week after arriving in Maine to spend the summer. He was released a few days later and celebrated his birthday on June 12 — making history by becoming the first former president to reach the age of 94.

The senior Bush had a lifetime of public service before he became president — as a young Navy pilot in World War II, Texas congressman, CIA director and faithful vice president to Ronald Reagan.

Read my lips..............rest in peace.  

More about George Herbert Walker Bush:  https://www.npr.org/2018/11/30/423556608/former-president-george-h-w-bush-dies-at-94

RE: The Death List - Duchess - 12-01-2018

Rest in peace, Mr. President.   59

His death was the first headline I saw this morning. I don't have much of a memory of him as president other than when he barfed at a state dinner.