Mock
The Death List - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: The Death List (/thread-10437.html)

RE: The Death List - BlueTiki - 04-07-2014

(04-07-2014, 10:01 AM)Donovan Wrote: I will pick Stan Lee. I have a feeling.

Good choice.

I'm marking this on my calendar . . . the day I agreed with Dono.

RE: The Death List - Duchess - 04-07-2014

I had to google Stan Lee, I didn't have a clue. No wonder, I don't think I've ever read a comic book in my life.

RE: The Death List - HairOfTheDog - 04-07-2014

(04-07-2014, 10:53 AM)ramseycat Wrote: She's 68 ya boob. Hehe

I love Dolly's voice.

She is as skinny as can be, but has been for some time.

My friends saw her in concert in Reno recently; they thought she was very energetic and put on a great show.

I think Dolly's gonna outlive Randy Travis though he's much younger. But, he seems to be hanging in there.

RE: The Death List - Maggot - 04-07-2014

He created spiderman, the X-men, Iron Man......tons of characters.

Stan Lee creations

RE: The Death List - ramseycat - 04-07-2014

(04-07-2014, 10:55 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I had to google Stan Lee, I didn't have a clue. No wonder, I don't think I've ever read a comic book in my life.

You need to watch The Big Bang Theory.

Someone else said that to me too, it was also said about the show that just finished their run, it has to do with the meth making school teacher. I can't recall the name without looking it up.

RE: The Death List - sally - 04-07-2014

I'm way behind with all those shows, I just now started watching Lost which is from 2004.

I think television used to be better than it is now. I seriously cannot stand those reality shows, the Kardashians make me want to vomit on their pretty shoes and I don't give a rip about rich, bored housewives. I don't find any of that shit engaging.

I've never seen Lost but I have heard of it.

That's the reason I've never watched it until now, I figured it would be crap like everything else. It's actually pretty good though and a couple of the actors are nice to look at.

I don't think anyone had this girl -

Peaches Geldof, the daughter of musician Bob Geldof, has died. She was 25.

I'd see her in the Daily Mail frequently.

[Image: Peaches-Geldof.jpg]

RE: The Death List - crash - 04-07-2014

(04-07-2014, 11:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Someone else said that to me too, it was also said about the show that just finished their run, it has to do with the meth making school teacher. I can't recall the name without looking it up.

Breaking Bad

It was a great series. Great ending.

RE: The Death List - FAHQTOO - 04-07-2014

(04-07-2014, 12:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think television used to be better than it is now. I seriously cannot stand those reality shows, the Kardashians make me want to vomit on their pretty shoes and I don't give a rip about rich, bored housewives. I don't find any of that shit engaging.

I've never seen Lost but I have heard of it.

I bet you'll want to watch those housewives after Aussie fixes all of them. That's what I'm waiting for.

She might get cut and pepper sprayed in the process, but it will be worth it.

I watched some of the first couple of seasons of NYC housewives, but then it became all about backstabbing and fighting -- haven't seen any of the other ones, but imagine they're all like that.

I'd tune in to see aussie in a reunion moderator role. Someone might get clawed, but I bet it would be a funny entertaining showdown.

I couldn't leave Aussie alone with those women. They'd eat her alive. I'd feel like I had to save her. Those females are freaks of nature & cosmetic surgeons.

RE: The Death List - FAHQTOO - 04-07-2014

(04-07-2014, 04:41 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I watched some of the first couple of seasons of NYC housewives, but then it became all about backstabbing and fighting -- haven't seen any of the other ones, but imagine they're all like that.

I'd tune in to see aussie in a reunion moderator role. Someone might get clawed, but I bet it would be a funny entertaining showdown.

I've never watched any of those shows. I would definitely tune in for your version though.

RE: The Death List - aussiefriend - 04-07-2014

I wouldn't take on those NYC broads, that is out of my scope of practice. HoTD you have a crack at it.

RE: The Death List - Maggot - 04-07-2014

Well I wonder what she died of............

(04-07-2014, 07:45 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I wouldn't take on those NYC broads, that is out of my scope of practice. HoTD you have a crack at it.

Oh, no you don't. You can't pass that buck -- it was your dream.

I'd hate to be on tv. Plus, I don't think the Housewives cause society any harm -- all but the most gullible know that they're just drama queens looking for attention/fame and a chance to make a buck; following a low budget, largely scripted, and heavily edited theatrical story line. I suspect the vast majority of the people who watch them do so for laughs and/or to feel more grounded by comparison.

Anyway, I'd be a terrible Housewives moderator. I'd just let 'em have at each other and would probably find it impossible to refrain from being sarcastic and mocking through the whole eyeroll-inducing ordeal. They'd not leave the studio having healthier relationships; just having one more bitch to add to their shit lists.

RE: The Death List - BlueTiki - 04-07-2014

I've never watched any of the various Housewives franchises.

A friend (gay male) described it to me as: "Televised [professional] wrestling with tacky, knock-off couture."

Professional wrestling, tacky and knock-off . . . the "ain't wasting my time" Trifecta.