Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - kitty1 - 05-25-2011

I can't wait to hear your take on the opening statements LC!!! Were you expecting anything of that sort? It smells of desperation by the defense to me. I have one question, which may seem silly. Is the defense possibly making her out to look like a victim by "making her dowdy and pitiful looking" I have to admit that I have already formed a judgment without hearing all the facts. But I will say that in the pictures she was semi- attractive, but now in court she is bordering on ugly(IMO). She has no makeup and dowdy clothes. She looked like the Bride of Frankenstein yesterday. Is this intentional?? I know she is stressed and probably not eating well, but come on now. She looks pitiful!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - LytoMe - 05-25-2011

YEAH MOCK IS UP, I would love to know ALL the opinions on the Defense's strategy!!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 05-25-2011

i was saving this thread for last. i have to gather a few thoughts. but i want to post photos from yesterday, day 1 of trial. (i'll be back in a bit)

cindy had a teddy bear with her. george sitting there looking stoic. one shot is casey 7 months pregnant. the crowds that were expected have not materialized.
casey looks washed out, it's from years in jail. jail pallor. it happens to everyone. and i know in my florida county inmates were not allowed makeup, but they would improvise. i never thought she was pretty anyway. the "dowdy" clothes are from defense, to make her look "innocent" and demure. they chose them.

also nancy grace enters courtroom.

well anyone who doesn't live in a cave knows what happened yesterday on day 1 of trial. i am not surprised the defense tried to throw george to the wolves. george and cindy knew it was coming. but i think it was still a horrible shock when baez spun his tale. especially since they say they never heard the drowning story before.

i sat here in stunned disbelief as baez talked. not for the reasons you may think, but because he did such a terrible incredible unbelievable job that i think he destroyed any case he may have had for reasonable doubt. maybe the drowning would have been believable. but the rest was beyond belief. and he fell apart as he went on, he was all over the place and made no sense. he also left huge gaps in his tale, like what did george do with the child's body? why didn't an ex-cop do CPR or call 911? why the duct tape over her mouth and nose??

the state was brilliant to call george to stand right away to refute it all. the alleged molestation, the drowning, blah blah. i was very worried george would go along with it to save his daughter. but he did the right thing. now i want to hear cindy.

all i can say is that casey is a loathsome insect to try to destroy her family. to shame and malign her father. and brother. she and baez are lower than whale shit. that picture he tried to plant of her father's 'penis in her mouth' was graphic and disgusting. i don't believe it, i hope the jurors don't believe it, i hope she burns in hell for saying that about her father. george is a weird guy, but i still don't believe it. whatever happens, will she have a family again?

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Adub - 05-25-2011

So just how long has Baez known all this? How fucking long has he known that Caylee died on June 16th? And that Caylee was never missing? I remember Baez saying for years that Casey can explain it all and that when the truth is known blah,blah,blah...

Casey is just doing what she has been doing since Daddy Anthony first put his penis in her widdle mouth...

Hiding her pain, going into her dark corner, denial, keeping the family secrets...

That was one messed up opening statement. So now does the accused have to take the stand? To get herstory into evidence?

yeah, he let her rot in jail all this time when it could have been 'splained. uh huh

if baez puts that lying psychopath on the stand, he should be disbarred. the only excuse i can think of is if they plan to claim ineffective representation of (incompetent) counsel upon conviction.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 05-25-2011

Her eyebrows are freaking the hell out of me!

And her "Daddy's Handles" Dumbo ears.

Creepy bitch.

I hear you about the eyebrows. It was obvious during jury selection that she was thinning them out (shaving?) top and bottom. Now what the fuck did she do to them. The stylish half brow looks ridiculous. Maybe the razor slipped and she had to make them match.

she could be pulling out brow hairs from 'nerves'. (trichotillomania?)
too bad razor didn't slip to her jugular.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 05-25-2011

(05-25-2011, 06:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: she could be pulling out brow hairs from 'nerves'.

If that's the case, I'm hoping to see dollar-sized patches of scalp within the next two weeks!

I had in boy in elementary school, Roger ( I even remember his name) that did that in class. He'd sit there and pluck his eyelashes out and suck on them one by one. Then watch them float to the floor. No way. If Casey was doing that she would not be able to stop herself from doing it in the courtroom. It is a compulsive disorder.

Casey was just trying to make herself look good Twat More than likely she got frustrated at looking at her sick ass mug in the mirror and went pyscho on her own bitch.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Carsman - 05-25-2011

Well there you have it! As bizarre & unthinkable accusations were thrown out there by bozo, "beyond reasonable doubt" just now may exist in even only "one juror", and that can stalemate the jury. Will be intresting to see how it all plays out.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - JsMom - 05-25-2011

(05-25-2011, 06:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
too bad razor didn't slip to her jugular.

113 Toooo Funny LC. I thought the states opening statements were GREAT! I can not believe that Casey Bitch is saying her father molested her. Then for Baez to say "the penis in the mouth" is just flat out DISTURBING! I don't believe that shit one bit. The story about Caylee drownding in the pool is another FUCKIN CROCK OF SHIT!!! I can not wait to hear Cindy on stand either. Oh! "the crying bit" That fuckin bitch is crying because she knows she killed that baby and her gut, & heart can't take it! I hope she is sick inside, distroyed inside. I hope the jurors make her ROT!! (JMO)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 05-26-2011

wednesday saw a parade of young people including casey's former boyfriend Tony Lazarro. they all talked about what a good-time girl she was in the days her child was missing/dead. no change in her usual demeanor at all.

PARTAY! Dancingparty

the fuzzy photo is her and Tony at Blockbuster the night Caylee supposedly drowned in the pool.
the heavy-set guy is neighbor from whom she borrowed a shovel.

baez got into a scuffle outside court, a newsman tripped over his bag by accident, and bozo yells WHAT THE FUCK! reporter says baez elbowed him. while mason bleats about being a senior citizen. those two are a real class act.----->

[Image: tweedle_dee_and_tweedle_dum_card-p137734...yk_400.jpg]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YSWR1gebz4&feature=player_embedded

lead prosecutors were not in court, they probably were going over strategy to refute baez horrible opening lies...er...statement.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Adub - 05-26-2011

On June 24th George Anthony needed to mow his lawn Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - wvgirl - 05-26-2011

And about 30 minutes later and a couple sidebars, they are still talking about the gas cans. Now the judge has removed the jury from the courtroom

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 05-26-2011

The murdering bitch's taste in men is DEFINITELY NOT my cup of tea.

Tools . . . every single one of them.

And Bozo with the gas cans.

George duct taped the vent. George had access to AND uses duct tape. Caylee was found with duct tape. FOCUS ON GEORGE, MEMBERS OF THE JURY . . . HE'S A LIAR AND A PERVE!

Reasonable doubt.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 05-26-2011

Damn. I want to see what she did to her eyebrows.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 05-26-2011

(05-26-2011, 01:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Damn. I want to see what she did to her eyebrows.

[Image: casey-anthony-trial-7-0525.jpg]

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 05-26-2011

If she keeps that up she's going to have to resort to "drive by" eyebrows. 113