Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - IMaDick - 06-01-2011

I didn't catch her name but I think she is the apt manager of the ficticious nanny.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 06-01-2011

Her name is Amanda Macklin.

Is this the woman you're talking about?

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-01-2011

(06-01-2011, 03:08 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I didn't catch her name but I think she is the apt manager of the ficticious nanny.

i'll get her pic later, i missed her on stand. but i know who she is.

oops just saw the pic.

Jesus! Det. Yuri Melich on stand playing tape of his interview with casey at the home. the way her lies roll out, in great detail, she talks about shit that is so easily checked, job, names of imaginary people, she goes on and on...it's stunning! it's breathtaking the way she lies!!

Det. Melich

OH.MY.GOD! that idiot baez just asked Det. Melich if he was known as "Dick Tracy of Orlando". the Judge threw the jury out!!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 06-01-2011

Screen name, perhaps?

Like Baez's: "The Fucking Tool of Orlando"

crap. it seems he was on a crime website and commenting generalities, not specifics, on case. not a good idea, and he was reprimanded. i wish to hell he had joined Mock! hah

WFTV is reporting that the Anthonys complained, through their attorney Mark Nejame, about Detective Yuri Melich registering and supposedly “blogging” about the case on Websleuths. when he got on and registered as “Dick Tracy Orlando” – he basically just went on to thank people for their support, and for the get well wishes over his broken leg, he also asked people to pray for the Anthony family.

There’s a total of 30 posts, it was all personal and there’s nothing about the case.

Detective Yuri Melich was reprimanded by OCSO and told to discontinue.

We already have ONE Dick! Smiley_emoticons_wink

baez, unprepared as usual, is scrambling to find even one post by Yuri that discusses the case. he does NOT! in any of his total 30 posts. there stands baez at the podium frantically searching for something impeachable and finding nothing. what an asshole.

Does he think before he opens his mouth?

"Yuri shouldn't have done that and therefore, he should be discredited."

But it's Okay if your client lies repeatedly because she should be considered a "victim" and NOT discredited.

Douchebag.

He should run for political office. What a great excuse for a violent coup!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - LytoMe - 06-01-2011

Hearing this clown question this Det. is hysterical. Listening to live feed, secretly at work...cannot help myself. haha

He is breaking down her statement and her lies....I would love to know what he is trying to get at...he is pretty much breaking down the lies for the jury. DUMBASS!!!Twat

"Did you ask if she ever committed suicide?"

Hahahahahaha! What a stupid asshole!

i want the dancing itos! 28

[Image: BestLateNight-DancingItos4.jpg]

(06-01-2011, 04:01 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: WFTV is reporting that the Anthonys complained, through their attorney Mark Nejame, about Detective Yuri Melich registering and supposedly “blogging” about the case on Websleuths.

There’s a total of 30 posts, it was all personal and there’s nothing about the case.

Just another reason why my eyes remain dry for George and Cindy.

Profiteers of Caylee who were "afraid" someone else might get a piece of "their" pie.

baez has done such an outstanding job of characterizing his client as the biggest pathological liar in the entire universe that i can see 2 results:

1. he can never put her on the stand. he'd be insane to do it. so obviously that answers all the "will he or won't he" questions about that non-issue.
then again, it IS bozo. he might just be that stupid.

2. he is going down this road so he can claim in closings and possibly in mitigation that she is a liar because she suffers PTSD from all the abuse 34 she allegedly endured. trouble is, he has no professionals to confirm that diagnosis and he can't prove any of it.

he's screwed.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - aussiefriend - 06-01-2011

I know LC dosent she wreak of deceit?!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Carsman - 06-01-2011

Are we all watching the same trial? Yes bozo is seemingly a blundering buffoon at times. But the fact still remains, he is making marked strides towards reasonable doubt. Most of you have been watching the Caylee tragedy for the last 3 years, and yes you have already found Casey guilty. Whereas the jury is just now seeing the evidence, with the stumbling defense poking holes (although small) in George's & Cindy's testimony. It is way too soon to know how they are leaning.

(Nobody gives a crapola, but will off line Thursday & Friday)

(06-01-2011, 07:52 PM)Carsman Wrote: Yes bozo is seemingly a blundering buffoon at times. But the fact still remains, he is making marked strides towards reasonable doubt.

LC's PTSD strategy is what he's going for. This ain't ass kissing . . . it's based on what she stated earlier: Baez kept repeating her convoluted stories to Yuri and Yuri agreed they were accurately stated.

Reasonable doubt . . . for what? Murder? Manslaughter? Accidental Death?

Sure . . . the jury might believe the death was accidental, but where's the proof . . . like the "cause of death"? Hell, if I was the State I'd spin the "accidental death" theory was to cover-up a horrid and vicious method of death. Two can play that game.

I'm just wondering about the "expert" witnesses Bozo was babbling about, requiring the "five day notice".

And the Flying Monkeys. You know they're coming. She's one of them.

Bitch keeps primping, grooming and picking at herself like a fucking primate.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - pspence - 06-01-2011

AussieFriend said

" I was looking at the OJ thing the other day and pics of the crime scene etc. I was talking to my mother about it, I said it would have been better for him if he had have been jailed and paid for his crime. But he was allowed to bond with those children and they are going to hate him. Also the whole world hates him and his life is more miserable had he have been found guilty. I truly believe that.""

Very interesting and true I'm sure~

Carsman: he is making marked strides towards reasonable doubt.

oh i am not saying there might not be one or more gullible mental defectives on the jury. we all saw the o.j. trial, you never know what a jury will do. i think he's making marked strides towards his ultimate and inevitable employment in the field of porta-potty sanitation.

in all my experience observing the criminal justice system i have never seen a travesty of litigation like baez has presented thus far. he makes mark geragos (scott peterson's lawyer) look like Atticus Finch.

between his ineptitude and the client's pathology, i pray 30 these jurors have the common sense of a turnip.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - username - 06-01-2011

(06-01-2011, 08:59 PM)pspence Wrote: AussieFriend said

" I was looking at the OJ thing the other day and pics of the crime scene etc. I was talking to my mother about it, I said it would have been better for him if he had have been jailed and paid for his crime. But he was allowed to bond with those children and they are going to hate him. Also the whole world hates him and his life is more miserable had he have been found guilty. I truly believe that.""

Very interesting and true I'm sure~

Please tell me you don't actually believe that stupidity. A man who murders his wife (or was she his ex-wife at the time?) and her boyfriend is more miserable about some disconnect with his kids than going to prison? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch That's the dumbest thing I've heard ever. OJ was trying to save his ass--that's all he cared about.

Somehow I doubt the psychopath is sitting in prison wishing he'd fessed up to his crimes so his kids would like him more.

Insane