Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 06-19-2011

(06-19-2011, 06:09 PM)Red_velvet71 Wrote: I believe it should have been done, and completely agree with him doing it the second time, only makes sense to me.

He's a very wise man, old but wise.

And yet, after opening the skull he could not state that the cause of death was drowning.

Or that the death was accidental.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-20-2011

Judge Perry has had enough of the dog and pony show this morning. (Monday).
baez blah blah blah until 0930 and Judge is now pissed the jury has been waiting.
so from now on all lawyers WILL be at court at 0830 ready to roll if they have shit to whine about.
further, Judge says Saturdays will now be FULL court days. YAY JUDGE PERRY!
Respect-applause

he is also discussing the possible sanctions that may be coming down the road.
recess now until 1025.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - gatorfankim - 06-20-2011

WTF just happened!?
What a fucking waste of a day and my tax paying dollars! FFS! This is going to be eternal!
Glad Judge Perry said "full day on Saturday!" Enough is enough of this bullshit!Insane

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - JsMom - 06-20-2011

(06-19-2011, 07:37 AM)gatorfankim Wrote: I would never be able to contain myself! I think I would have jumped out of my seat and tried to choke her or at the least scream "baby killer" at her! Too emotional for this Mom.

I have to agree with you. I very seriously doubt I could contain myself in court listening to all this. This is one sick bitch. I swear just looking at her ass makes me wanna fucking choke the fuck right out of her. I get very upset looking at her damn facial expressions. If I could slap the fuck out of her every damn time I seen her face, I'd be great! 113

I love Judge Perry Smiley_emoticons_smile

Baez Russian

JsMoM!
hahhah Holy shitballs! I'd love to bitch slap that smug look right off her face!

(06-20-2011, 09:30 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: he is also discussing the possible sanctions that may be coming down the road.
recess now until 1025.

What possible sanctions? I missed that.:O

(06-20-2011, 11:10 AM)gatorfankim Wrote: JsMoM!
hahhah Holy shitballs! I'd love to bitch slap that smug look right off her face!

O LORD! ME 2. I was honestly hoping to see her Smiley_emoticons_kotz in court but NO everyone felt bad for the skank, let her ass go to her cell and relax. Smiley_emoticons_fies

Shes a rotten Twat I feel so bad for her family and embarrassed for anyone whom ever called her a friend.

JsMom,
Ditto! All those poor people dragged into court and having to testify that they even knew her! What a disgrace! Next will be her entire family! Her father in particular will be dragged through the mud. She's a nasty ass Twat!

LC~ could you please elaborate a little on exactly what went down? I missed some and am confused about the "sanctions?"
Thanks!

in a nutshell from WESH:

Perry was fuming after Ashton complained yet again that Baez had failed to disclose the expert opinion of an upcoming witness. Baez said Ashton was at fault for not deposing the witness when he had a chance over the weekend.

"It's not bad enough that he wants to omit these responsibilities in the effort of taking a human life, but he wants to go after her lawyer too," Baez said. "I think it's repulsive, and I think it is not under the law."

Perry said if discovery violations continue to occur he will consider excluding witnesses -- even if it risks a mistrial. He also said all attorneys need to start arriving in the courtroom at 8:30 a.m. to deal with these kinds of issues and work all day on Saturday.

Perry only hinted at future punishments.

"There is a friction between attorneys. That is something that, I guess, the Florida Bar will deal with at the conclusion of this trial. This court will deal with violations that may or may not have occurred," Perry said.

lady_cop me:

then baez got up and whined about the state for 20 minutes.

sanctions are punishments for the attorneys. Judge is fed up and pissed off with all the gamesmanship and especially with discovery violations by the defense (baez). so as not to prejudice the jury against the defendant, Judge has reserved the right to bring sanctions at end of trial. that can be fines, contempt of court and complaints to Fla. Bar. in otherwords, baez may be screwed when this is done. but i think he will be anyway, for malpractice. we'll see.
my worry now is a mistrial because of all this shit. i am praying it does not happen. if it did, casey could walk free due to double jeopardy.

Judge is also angry about all the wasted time, like today. no court at all due to 3rd defense witness not there when the other 2 defense witnesses were not allowed to take stand yet. Judge is very protective and mindful of this jury and hates wasting their time. they are all sequestered away from home.

Thanks LC. I prefer your version! That moronic imbicile should absolutely be disbarred! He's such a douche bag and a smug, slimey piece of shit! Given the opportunity I think I'd bitch slap his ass too!Bottom1
hah

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - LytoMe - 06-20-2011

OMFG this is all leading up to a mistrial...I can see it happening now. UGH I hope to god Judge Perry fights hard to NOT let this happen. ALL of these issues with the defense, NOT only are they going to say she hasnt had a fair trial...but they will say her representation sucked.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Russian

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - ZEROSPHERES - 06-20-2011

If a mistrial is declared because of Defense Council misconduct then I see a sanction and possible disbarring of Baez.

Judge Perry will not declare a mistrial if he can possibly avoid it. that is why he shows extreme patience and appears to chastise both sides. he does not want a mistrial because casey could walk, double jeopardy would attach. but if defense asks for mistrial and gets it, she would be re-tried. my concern is that would suit jose because essentially he would get a do-over.

as far as ineffective counsel, that won't fly because she also has mason and sims remember.
we don't give a fuck whether she claims judicial errors (there are NONE that i have seen) blah blah after conviction, appeals are to be expected. they drag on for years.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - LytoMe - 06-20-2011

(06-20-2011, 04:19 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: If a mistrial is declared because of Defense Council misconduct then I see a sanction and possible disbarring of Baez.

I think that would be GREAT for the State of FL, but a women who should be punished for what she has done will get to walk free. Twat

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Teacher - 06-20-2011

I am confused about double jeopardy. I thought it meant that one could not be tried twice for the same murder. If it is a mistrial, then she would not be convicted of murder by the jury. How can she "walk"? Hope that made sense.

(06-20-2011, 04:54 PM)Teacher Wrote: I am confused about double jeopardy. I thought it meant that one could not be tried twice for the same murder. If it is a mistrial, then she would not be convicted of murder by the jury. How can she "walk"? Hope that made sense.

double jeopardy would attach if there was a mistrial due to the court's or state's misconduct. in that event, she goes free, cannot be tried again. conviction would not be necessary. she was still in legal jeopardy of loss of freedom and life and they got their shot at her.
BUT
if it is due to her (defense) misconduct, then it does not apply.

does that make sense? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Adub - 06-20-2011

But you can bet if a mistrial is declared that Baez will be filing double jeopardy motions right and left, regardless.

What Judge Perry was saying, as far as a do-over, was if Casey is convicted then there may be a new trial on appeal based on all the shit that has been going on. And the Judge didn't seem to give a rat's ass.

After court ended today Judge Perry went and sat in on another trial in the courthouse. Got to love that Judge.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Teacher - 06-20-2011

Lady Cop
does that make sense? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin [/b]

Have never heard anything about double jeopardy other than what I previously posted.

You know, getting old really sucks. Comprehension is more than difficult - hate that.

So does this mean that the reason JB requested mistrials is so she could walk? I thought it just meant the trial would start over again.

Sorry to be wasting your time, LC, but well, all I can say about myself is "duh".

Teacher, you never waste my time. Smiley_emoticons_smile

and no questions are stupid. you know that.
btw i'm old too. just makes you more experienced. Awink

baez asks for mistrials, not because she would walk, she would not. the Judge would have to ask for the mistrial for her to walk.
baez asks to get it on the record for later appeals based on judicial error. this judge has never been overturned and has been scrupulous to avoid error. baez is only fishing.
if the judge granted his mistrial request jose would faint dead away! Big surprise
but he'd be thrilled because then he would get a do-over and avoid the huge mistakes he has made.

I LOVE JUDGE PERRY! Love3

[Image: perry.jpg]

[Image: judge-belvin-perry-05-12-2011.jpg]

"This ain't my first rodeo, Mr. Baez"