Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 07-01-2011

(07-01-2011, 09:31 PM)IMaDick Wrote: the only way you will know the outcome to go thru the drive up at macdonalds and see baez flipping burgers..

Really?

Disciplinary action and disbarment is public info.

Contact the bar association.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - username - 07-01-2011

(07-01-2011, 09:21 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i've been waiting for you to comment User, since we snagged you into this case. Smiley_emoticons_razz

ultimately she has harmed her daughter because the jurors won't believe anything she said. they will take all her testimony with an entire shaker of salt.

I totally believe THAT. Her [feeble] attempts to cover up for Casey make Casey look that much more guilty.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - IMaDick - 07-01-2011

Show me anywhere that you can access that information online, disciplinary action is seldom made public record, lawyers are not public officials.

go ahead tiki here's your chance.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 07-02-2011

each state has their Bar Assoc. anyone can contact the Bar in their state and inquire about the standing (and possible disciplinary actions) of an attny.

in florida:

https://www.floridabar.org/divexe/rrtfb.nsf/FV/3FDC45DAECB8B1408525768700711CF5

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 07-02-2011

Judge's orders re: closings: (PDF)

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/28422064/detail.html

i am wondering if baez or mason will do it. baez should since he's the first chair on this. he is going to have to refrain from the crap he spewed in openings. none of it was found in evidence.

the charges:

FIRST DEGREE MURDER
AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE
AGGRAVATED MANSLAUGHTER OF A CHILD
FALSE INFO TO LEO RE MISSING PERSON OR FELONY

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 07-02-2011

(07-01-2011, 10:29 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Show me anywhere that you can access that information online, disciplinary action is seldom made public record, lawyers are not public officials.

go ahead tiki here's your chance.

Here ya go!

http://www.azcourts.gov/attorneydiscipline/DisciplinaryCasesMatrix/2010DisciplinaryCasesMatrix.aspx

AZ attorneys may be crooks, but at least we treat them with full honor of public records regarding conduct.

First time at the Big-Boy Rodeo, huh, kid?

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 07-03-2011

Sunday

i woke up very early in anticipation of closing arguments today.
this is the site where Caylee was found, the neighbors have been leaving remembrances.

[Image: caylee-memorial_rdax_640x480.JPG]

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Red_velvet71 - 07-03-2011

LC, sorry if this has been answered already but, will Judge Perry have anything to do with the sentence of Anthony if she's found guilty? If not who will determine if she gets death or life or less?

Thanks in advance Smiley_emoticons_smile

if she is found guilty of 1st degree murder there will be a penalty phase. the jury would then vote on death or LWOP. all that is needed is a majority of the jurors for that, not unanimous vote.

if they came back with LWOP the Judge cannot change that to death. but if they came back with death the Judge could override the jury and reduce that to LWOP. (i think he'd go with death due to his history.)

there would be no penalty phase if she is convicted of a lesser offense.
sentencing could be later, because there needs to be a sentencing report done blah blah.

obviously if she is acquitted, no sentencing.
she already did time served on the bad checks, larcenies.

the jury could begin deliberating this afternoon and may well continue on monday, the holiday. they want to go home. but they are not going anywhere if there is a penalty phase.

i am very concerned about a hung jury here, Christ i hope not. not because of lack of evidence, but because of makeup of jury and it's tough to get a death sentence on a young female. they are not supposed to consider sentencing in guilt deliberations, but it happens.

when it's all over the Judge can then sentence baez to death. hah

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Carsman - 07-03-2011

(07-03-2011, 07:55 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:

when it's all over the Judge can then sentence baez to death. hah

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin They could throw him in the pool & take the ladder down! Smiley_emoticons_razz

oh brother. Judge is holding charging conference with lawyers, no jury present. and baez is going on and on wanting to bring in sexual abuse that was never in evidence! dumb fucker! i bet he'll be all over the place breaking the closings rules/orders. 22

the Judge is peeved, this should have been done at end of business yesterday.

VinniePolitan
baez says no evidence of chloroform or duct tape... Did he watch the trial? #CaseyAnthony #HLN
7 seconds ago

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - gatorfankim - 07-03-2011

Oh FFS! Why are they arguing the instructions and pissing Judge Perry off already? Wasn't this part of why they had a teleconfrence yesterday to hammer out shit!
Stalling tactic on Bozo's part! He isn't prepared... he's putting off the inevitable!!!!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Neo - 07-03-2011

So do you people believe she is innocent or guilty?

(07-03-2011, 09:06 AM)Neo Wrote: So do you people believe she is innocent or guilty?

you need to go back and read the last 10 pages or so for a good overview. Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - gatorfankim - 07-03-2011

(07-03-2011, 09:06 AM)Neo Wrote: So do you people believe she is innocent or guilty?

GUILTY AS SIN! IMO!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Neo - 07-03-2011

Yeah I just read through some of the pages, heh seems like just about everyone thinks she is.

Ashton is up for starters, and casey is looking pissed off after a few fake tears. poke poke poke those eyeballs bitch. i expect to see her head explode before the day is over. Brainexplode

this is it, no more being star of the day soon. back to a cell forever. i think it's hitting her.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 07-03-2011

I'd rather they didn't put her to death. I want her to suffer. She needs to be alone and spend the rest of her life thinking about what she has done. I don't want her to have access to the general population either, she'll just become someone's bitch & find a way to live happily ever after in the slammer.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - trixie - 07-03-2011

Respect-applause

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Carsman - 07-03-2011

(07-03-2011, 09:27 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]Ashton is up for starters, and casey is looking pissed off after a few fake tears. poke poke poke those eyeballs bitch. i expect to see her head explode before the day is over. Brainexplode

this is it, no more being star of the day soon. back to a cell forever. i think it's hitting her.
[/b]

I thought Linda was first chair, isn't it odd that second chair took center stage? Or I wonder if Linda will to do state's rebuttal to defense's summation? Comments LC?