Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - Lady Cop - 07-06-2011

i'll be surprised if this happens.

(CNN) -- One of the prosecutors in the Casey Anthony trial said Wednesday there could be perjury charges against Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony.

Cindy Anthony testified that she was responsible for Internet searches on the family's home computer for information about chloroform. But records indicated she was at work at the time.

Prosecutors had alleged that Casey Anthony, 25, killed her daughter, Caylee, in 2008 by rendering her unconscious with chloroform, putting duct tape over her nose and mouth so she would suffocate, or a combination of the two acts.

Asked by NBC's "Today Show" whether legal action will be taken against Cindy Anthony for allegedly perjuring herself on the witness stand, Jeff Ashton responded, "I think there could be. That will be a decision made by another branch of our office."

also, Texas Equusearch might be suing for a reimbursement of $112,000. (Tim Miller)

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - BlueTiki - 07-06-2011

(07-06-2011, 01:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Congratulations to the defense. *high five*

Absolutely.

However, it does make me wonder, if the team (as Baez claimed) had faith in the justice system, why did they petition for mistrials?

Cover all the bases, I guess.

The real kudos goes to the jury. There was no reasonable evidence to suggest that Casey was involved with her daughter's demise.

They allowed an innocent woman to go free and saved Florida's taxpayers a boat-load of money.

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - Duchess - 07-06-2011

(07-06-2011, 02:12 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: The real kudos goes to the jury. There was no reasonable evidence to suggest that Casey was involved with her daughter's demise.

They allowed an innocent woman to go free and saved Florida's taxpayers a boat-load of money.

Tsk Tsk Tiki, do I detect sarcasm?

The defense got precisely what they wanted for their client. It wasn't pretty but they were successful. That's what defense attorneys do, their mission is to get the best possible outcome for their client. They were wildly successful. So fuckin' what? It's what they do. It's their job.

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - ZEROSPHERES - 07-06-2011

She who kills and hides her crime, lives to kill another time.

Congrats to the successful defense team!

[Image: fac00b0032e1132d6a88df73e3170659.gif]

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - Maggot - 07-06-2011

I know she did it. And am glad they killed Bin laden rather than bring him to trial. I have that much faith in the justice system.

WHORE FOR SALE

One of the jurors in the Casey Anthony trial has decided to go public with his side of the story -- but TMZ has learned, he's not talkin' ... unless the price is right ... and 5-figure offers are already pouring in.

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid." Slut

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network. Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."

French insists ... sticky or not, his client ain't budging -- "He will not entertain any offers that don't include compensation for a myriad of reasons."

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - Miss Conspiracy - 07-06-2011

(07-06-2011, 02:28 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: One of the jurors in the Casey Anthony trial has decided to go public with his side of the story -- but TMZ has learned, he's not talkin' ... unless the price is right ... and 5-figure offers are already pouring in.

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid." Slut

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network. Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."

French insists ... sticky or not, his client ain't budging -- "He will not entertain any offers that don't include compensation for a myriad of reasons."

says a lot about that juror. profiting off that little girl's death.. disgusting

How can some of you think & wish bad things for others yet still maintain your own class & sense of decorum? 78

Don't give me all this Christian God loving "want justice" bullshit & then proceed to wish bad shit on others and expect me to keep my mouth shut.

(07-06-2011, 02:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:

How can some of you think & wish bad things for others yet still maintain your own class & sense of decorum? 78

Don't give me all this Christian God loving "want justice" bullshit & then proceed to wish bad shit on others and expect me to keep my mouth shut.

Duchess...Can you show these bad wishes? I have looked back a few pages and I can't spot them.

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - barbiexo - 07-06-2011

Dear Mommy...I see you smile down there below...are those tears of joy that you show? I'm glad your happy, although you lied...I'd love to be right by your side...but by your choice, I view from above...tell my Grandparents I send my love...it' s Beautiful here, is all I can say...your life will go on... without me in your way. Love Caylee XOXO REPOST FOR A LITTLE GIRL THAT OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM LET DOWN

sad

(07-06-2011, 02:48 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Duchess...Can you site these bad wishes? I have looked back a few pages and I can't spot them.

No, Zero, I can't. I pulled it out of my ass and threw it out there...because I can.

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - BlueTiki - 07-06-2011

(07-06-2011, 02:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Tsk Tsk Tiki, do I detect sarcasm?

Both the prosecution and defense's job is to make the jury believe what is real.

The jury decides what is real and what is fantasy.

Whether the defense convinced the jury with their version of events OR whether the prosecution failed to support their theory is unknown.

The jury might not have believed the defense's theory and also believed that the prosecution failed to prove murder.

That's why I'm not saying the defense's theory was successful. The team, yes . . . but I have no idea why.

In other words . . . was the defense brilliant and scored the win or was the prosecution inept and lost the case.

(07-06-2011, 02:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 02:48 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Duchess...Can you site these bad wishes? I have looked back a few pages and I can't spot them.

No, Zero, I can't. I pulled it out of my ass and threw it out there...because I can.

You Go Girl.....

Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

I think Baez used this tatic successfully

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - thekid65 - 07-06-2011

Damn, already 100 pages..not gonna read it all, but here's my take

1. Baez makes a piss-poor opening statement
2. Prosecution makes a great circumstantial case...but with no solid forensics to back it up
3. Baez makes a killer closing statement.
4. Jury needed a lot stronger evidence to convict. I don't blame them, even though I believe the wench is guilty as hell.
5. Nancy Grace and that Jane wench on HLN are the most obnoxious cunts on television.

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - IMaDick - 07-06-2011

(07-06-2011, 02:58 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 02:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You Go Girl.....

Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

There is only one thing worse than a troll, and that's an ass kissin troll, congratulations shit breath.

(07-06-2011, 05:30 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
ImaDick, the Banana Banger has shit breath.

[attachment=12217]

my little fantasies today:

the verdict is overturned due to the obvious profit motive of juror(s).

Judge Perry sentences the murdering whore to another year in jail on the lying counts tomorrow.

she is a despised pariah wherever she goes (the o.j. effect).

mason becomes a Col. Sanders impersonator at KFC.

baez is disbarred or sanctioned by the Florida Bar for his many violations of court rules. they WILL be filed.

and mostly i wish that Judge Perry had declared a mistrial before the verdict and she was retried.

notes: mounted officers are patrolling the anthony neighborhood.

it is said casey will go to distant relatives in Houston.

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - WolfHouse - 07-06-2011

(07-06-2011, 05:01 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Damn, already 100 pages..not gonna read it all, but here's my take

1. Baez makes a piss-poor opening statement
2. Prosecution makes a great circumstantial case...but with no solid forensics to back it up
3. Baez makes a killer closing statement.
4. Jury needed a lot stronger evidence to convict. I don't blame them, even though I believe the wench is guilty as hell.
5. Nancy Grace and that Jane wench on HLN are the most obnoxious cunts on television.

6. Baez says good morning to the jury every day. Ashton does not.
7. George Anthony used the word "murderer" in referring to Casey. Most fathers would say something along the line of "I think she is involved in the death of Caylee."
His blatant throwing her under the bus suggests he wants her behind bars forever for some unknown reason.
8. Ashton giggled and disrespected Baez AND therefore the Jury.
9. George just looks and acts like a child abuser.

I could go on and on about George but I wont.

On another note, I was shocked that when George came into his home to
meet the Equisearch President, he said, "OK, Who is this CLOWN I am supposed to meet?"

juror #3 jennifer ford:

"I did not say she was innocent. Everyone wonders why we didn't speak to the media right away,' Ms Ford said. 'It was because we were sick to our stomach to get that verdict."

the Judge will hold a hearing tomorrow at 1:30 to decide whether to release jurors' names to the press/public.

[Image: article-2011857-0CE4EF9100000578-644_634x402.jpg]

(07-06-2011, 11:54 AM)LytoMe Wrote: AND correct me if I am wrong, Casey could walk out of jail tomorrow and said she killed her...and they could not prosecute her??!!....And be free to start Dating again

[Image: b0b9f445a991c3b046e43ba7ee7a0189.gif]