Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~and DISGUSTING VERDICT! - aussiefriend - 07-06-2011

(07-06-2011, 05:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 03:35 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Casey Anthony has made an international laughing stock of your justice system.

Bwahahahaha!

you know what? I would be laughing if there wasn't a dead child. She did it, I had every confidence that she would be found guilty. She looked like the cat that swallowed the canary yesterday, smiling and laughing. UGGH

I hope that Zahra Baker's evil stepmother dosent get off!!!!!!!

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - IMaDick - 07-06-2011

Aussie I have a note from maggot for you.

He wanted me to ask you if you like him?

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - aussiefriend - 07-06-2011

Like him as in shopping?

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - IMaDick - 07-06-2011

I think he wants to ask you the Mock prom but is scared you will turn him down.

I can't dance.

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - kitty1 - 07-06-2011

If Caylee did drown (at I don't believe she did) then they obviously disposed of her body SOMEWHERE. Even if they claim that Roy Kronk moved her, duct taped her, etc, they still placed her somewhere. So could she now be charged with improper treatment or abuse of a corpse? Or is it OK to bury your dead daughter under the playhouse?

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - Lady Cop - 07-06-2011

i replied to this before..they will not charge her with that because it cannot be proven.

They should have Casey's parents up for perjury.

(07-06-2011, 08:33 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: They should have Casey's parents up for perjury.

see page 99 Post: #1381.

they will not go after george for perjury. he told the truth on the stand.

except about screwing 'river cruise'. but that was not material to case.

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - pplrcrazy - 07-06-2011

LC, I have 2 questions...

1) casey has 4 counts that hold max 3 years correct, plus the fraud for the checks so why could she walk tomorrow?

2) Since the jurors are trying to collect money from this, could this be overturned?

Edit to add: refer to # 2 I know they can make money but could it be said that they only did this for the money?

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - kitty1 - 07-06-2011

(07-06-2011, 08:31 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i replied to this before..they will not charge her with that because it cannot be proven.
Oops, I missed it. I think I probably was the one who asked itSmiley_emoticons_stumm I guess I don't understand what there is to prove? Caylee died and Casey admitted to knowing that fact (per Defense). She didn't take the body to the morgue or a funeral home or tell the police. I guess it is just implied? Or perhaps the charge of lying to the police covers that? I'm just so mad I can't think straight. I hope some big diesel dyke in jail duct tapes her and sticks a hot poker up her ass!! C'mom ladies ( or gentlemen) you may have just one more night!!!

(07-06-2011, 08:49 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: LC, I have 2 questions...

1) casey has 4 counts that hold max 3 years correct, plus the fraud for the checks so why could she walk tomorrow?

because she was sentenced to time served on the check charges. and she has maxed out on possible sentence for lying to police. she also has "good time" credit.

2) Since the jurors are trying to collect money from this, could this be overturned?

Edit to add: refer to # 2 I know they can make money but could it be said that they only did this for the money?

anyone can say whatever they want, it can't be proven or overturned.
the time to allege jury misconduct was before verdict. the state could TRY to go to Fla. Supreme Court, it would not fly. they won't.

lc, i understand about to charges for the checks but, how did she max out on the 4 counts of lying? Don't they carry max 3 years each?

(07-06-2011, 08:59 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: lc, i understand about to charges for the checks but, how did she max out on the 4 counts of lying? Don't they carry max 3 years each?

no, they are misdemeanors (1 year or less), and can be run concurrently and one year suspended. she has "good time" credit too.

OMG! thats crap! these people on the jury really fucked up... I dont want to hear about no proof, the proof is in the puddin', meaning casey anthony!! No MOTHER would of behaved like that if it was an accident!

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - Miss Conspiracy - 07-06-2011

(07-06-2011, 07:45 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: juror #3 jennifer ford:

"I did not say she was innocent. Everyone wonders why we didn't speak to the media right away,' Ms Ford said. 'It was because we were sick to our stomach to get that verdict."

the Judge will hold a hearing tomorrow at 1:30 to decide whether to release jurors' names to the press/public.

[Image: article-2011857-0CE4EF9100000578-644_634x402.jpg]

so that's what a dumbass looks like

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - Gogo - 07-06-2011

Like it or not, the prosecution did not present adequate evidence to convict her.

If you want to piss and moan, bitch about the many people wrongfully serving jail time for crimes they never committed.

That is injustice.

Bitching about this is like crying about spilled milk.

IT'S OVER, get over it!

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - Miss Conspiracy - 07-06-2011

they're interviewing that juror now on Primetime.. also Jose Baez tonight.

ETA: god this juror IS an idiot.

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - DickTracy - 07-07-2011

I have read the dirty cunt wants to reproduce or adopt when released. Her nasty ass should have her twat sewn shut and take it up the fucking ass right along with her defense team.

RE: casey anthony. an outrageous verdict. - Duchess - 07-07-2011

(07-07-2011, 01:11 AM)DickTracy Wrote: I have read the dirty cunt wants to reproduce or adopt when released.

You don't believe that, do you? It sounds like more ridiculous gossip. She got rid of her kid so she wouldn't have that responsibility & you believe she's jonesin' to get knocked up again?