Mock
Where the fuck is everyone?????? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Where the fuck is everyone?????? (/thread-1064.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- ramseycat - 03-28-2009

Just because it's nice outside doesn't mean you fuckers can skip out on your mocking duties. ::irk::

- Sinister - 03-28-2009

No shit. The weekends are always slow 'round these parts.

- OnBendedKnee - 03-28-2009

Stumbled upon this one Sin and thought of you:

[Image: motorcycle.jpg]

- LuMPyPussy - 03-28-2009

Uh oh, anime.

I don't know what that means. Is it bad?

- LuMPyPussy - 03-28-2009

Check out the cat shit thread.

I did and loved it.
Can't wait for the winter release.

(I did google 'anime' and do see where it could go either way with people. Love it or hate it kind of thing...

- Sinister - 03-28-2009

Hey, OBK, where did you find that poster? I'm swiping it. Thanks! ::bigg:: ::thumbs::

As a kid I remember reading a book by Beverly Cleary titled, "The Mouse and the Motorcycle" and loving it.

I was looking for info. on that book and found your poster.

[Image: mousemotor.jpg]

- Maggot - 03-28-2009

I painted 2 doors, took my car down off the blocks, and put away my snowblower.::banana::I loved doing the last part.Smiley_emoticons_biggrinI wiped it off after.

- Middle Finger - 03-28-2009

Ramsey, I noticed you cursed in the title and first post of this thread.

I thought you should know that I don't buy it. It doesn't fit with your type of mentality and personality, so I feel that it's probably best that you stop trying so hard. It's annoying and only impresses other lame-ass soup chickens. Just sayin ...

Thanks. Smiley_emoticons_smile

- Middle Finger - 03-28-2009

Maggot Wrote:I painted 2 doors, took my car down off the blocks, and put away my snowblower.::banana::I loved doing the last part.Smiley_emoticons_biggrinI wiped it off after.

Heh.

I actually painted a wall/spackle repair today.

- Duchess - 03-29-2009

I'm baaaack...Did you miss me, sweeties ?...I was Cinderella last night, I kept excusing myself to go read Mock off my Blackberry in the ladies lounge...Boring bunch of bitches you were too.

- ramseycat - 03-29-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:Ramsey, I noticed you cursed in the title and first post of this thread.

I thought you should know that I don't buy it. It doesn't fit with your type of mentality and personality, so I feel that it's probably best that you stop trying so hard. It's annoying and only impresses other lame-ass soup chickens. Just sayin ...

You think I don't swear?

- Middle Finger - 03-29-2009

ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Ramsey, I noticed you cursed in the title and first post of this thread.

You think I don't swear?
It's obvious that you swear.

- LuMPyPussy - 03-29-2009

Psssst! I changed my sig.

- Middle Finger - 03-29-2009

Thank you.

- Sinister - 03-29-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:Thank you.
And shame on you for corrupting a wonderful author like James Herriot, you prick. ::hmph::

- ramseycat - 03-29-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

You think I don't swear?
It's obvious that you swear.
So what's your point then?

Aw, never mind. I don't really care all that much.