Mock
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING (/thread-10743.html)

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - MirahM - 01-26-2022

I guess you are not willing to research it then.

There have been at least 4 school shootings.

But there have been many more mass shootings in January alone. (I counted at least 27) This is where 3 or more people are shot, not neccesarily killed and this doesn't include gangs, organized crime or drug wars.

I think your point tho is that the media picks and chooses which ones they will report on.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - rothschild - 01-26-2022

(01-26-2022, 08:19 PM)MirahM Wrote: I guess you are not willing to research it then.

There have been at least 4 school shootings.

But there have been many more mass shootings in January alone. (I counted at least 27) This is where 3 or more people are shot, not neccesarily killed and this doesn't include gangs, organized crime or drug wars.

I think your point tho is that the media picks and chooses which ones they will report on.

The national news reports certainly do. My local news no longer does the "crime beat", because crime stats are considered "racially insensitive."

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 05-14-2022

There's been another shooting. This time at a grocery store in Buffalo. It's being reported that there are 7 dead and several injured. Keep in mind it just happened so those numbers are subject to change.

We have a member who lives there. Would it be too weird if I shot off a message? Yeah, probably huh. Ugh.

I'm reading that there was an armed security officer at the store, but because the shooter was wearing body armor it didn't matter and the security officer was shot dead.

If I discover this is misinformation I will come back and edit my post.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - MirahM - 05-14-2022

I think that person gets groceries delivered!

When I saw a photo from this incident the song "for what its worth" came in to my head.

(05-14-2022, 07:56 PM)MirahM Wrote: I think that person gets groceries delivered!

Thank you very much!

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - MirahM - 05-15-2022

But I hope everyone checks in soon!

The shooter was tackled to the ground.

After killing 10 people.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 05-15-2022

The police are referring to this as a hate crime & I can see why given his weapon and manifesto. This little bastard live streamed his murdering ways.

It's too bad that he won't spend the rest of his long life in general population, but this will probably be a death penalty case.

He was investigated by police last year after making death threats against his school and yet, still had access to buy weapons of war. It's fucking sickening.

Note the word on the barrel of his gun.

[Image: FSyhkRUXEAEP1bd?format=jpg&name=medium]

More public shootings today. Two dead and others injured at a flea market in Houston & 1 dead and others critically injured at a church in California.

I am so sick of this shit.

Just this weekend--

21 shot in Milwaukee
13 shot in Buffalo
5 shot in Houston
5 shot in California

Out of the 13 in Buffalo is that 10 dead?
Are those all shot/not killed? And Milwaukee....what is up with that #?
I will do some resaerch too and check it out, just asking questions.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - BigMark - 05-15-2022

He is a fricken retard, really? Kill black people? Hopefully they accidently put him in the wrong pod.

Well that is what I don't understand. How is an armed guy who just killed 10 people still alive?

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 05-16-2022

(05-15-2022, 11:17 PM)MirahM Wrote:  How is an armed guy who just killed 10 people still alive?

He's white.    33

Here's an example of the role that the press plays, bottom line, they suck.

I can't explain, or even understand, why it's too much to ask that everyone be treated the same.

[Image: FSzpeXeXoAABr7W?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: FSzpeXgWIAAC5aY?format=jpg&name=medium]

(05-15-2022, 11:12 PM)BigMark Wrote: He is a fricken retard, really? Kill black people? Hopefully they accidently put him in the wrong pod.

In his 180 page manifesto he said the supermarket in Buffalo is in a zip code that "has the highest black percentage that is close to where I live". He traveled 200 miles to get there.

[Image: FS4ETcwWUAAIWuF?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - rothschild - 05-16-2022

Breonna Taylor's boyfriend opened fire on the police, and there are far more mass shootings by blacks than there are whites. The only thing you managed to get right is that whites are more likely to have assault rifles.

If I was going to shoot up a grocery store I'd go with a 12 gauge semi-auto, not an AR-15, but that's me.  hah

BTW, I thought anti-racism was supposed to fix this shit. What happened? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Go fuck yourself, rothschild. 

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - rothschild - 05-16-2022

(05-16-2022, 09:00 AM)Duchess Wrote: Go fuck yourself, rothschild. 

Since the vast majority of mass shootings don't involve "assault weapons", banning them will do fuck-all to stop them. Why don't you try to come up with a real solution, instead of parrotting corporate media talking points, or is that too much to ask?