Mock
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING (/thread-10743.html)

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Maggot - 06-06-2014

With a name and a face like that you would think he would've shot himself years ago.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - SIXFOOTERsez - 06-06-2014

He needed shooting for drinking shitty beer.
So they got him alive?

Schools need protection from psychopaths, the world is not as nice as it once was so taking guns and looking for clues about the nut jobs out there wont cut it. If teachers paid at least in part for retirement like a 401k and not a fully funded pension there would be plenty of money to actually spend on the kids plus security.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 06-06-2014

(06-06-2014, 01:33 PM)Maggot Wrote: If teachers paid at least in part for retirement like a 401k and not a fully funded pension there would be plenty of money to actually spend on the kids plus security.

My boss agrees with you and she's very vocal in her opinion about this. She also doesn't like tenured positions and thinks they should be done away with.

There's been another public shooting today. This time at a courthouse in Georgia.

A man armed with explosives and an assault rifle might have entered a north Georgia courthouse Friday if not for a deputy who was wounded in the shootout with the gunman, Forsyth County Sheriff Duane Piper said.
Authorities killed Dennis Marx outside the courthouse, Piper said during a news conference, adding that the gunman planned to wreak more havoc once inside the building.
"Mr. Marx's intention was to get in that front door and take hostages," he said.
The suspect began a "frontal assault" on the building by driving up, throwing out "homemade spike strips" to delay any police response, and trying to run over a deputy, Piper said.
Marx then began firing through his windshield, hitting the deputy in the leg, the sheriff said. He also threw gas grenades -- perhaps pepper grenades -- during the attack and had flex ties and water in his possession, according to the sheriff.

Story

I think I might be starting to get nervous like a damn Liberal.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - ramseycat - 06-06-2014

(06-06-2014, 02:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:

There's been another public shooting today. This time at a courthouse in Georgia.

A man armed with explosives and an assault rifle might have entered a north Georgia courthouse Friday if not for a deputy who was wounded in the shootout with the gunman, Forsyth County Sheriff Duane Piper said.
Authorities killed Dennis Marx outside the courthouse, Piper said during a news conference, adding that the gunman planned to wreak more havoc once inside the building.
"Mr. Marx's intention was to get in that front door and take hostages," he said.
The suspect began a "frontal assault" on the building by driving up, throwing out "homemade spike strips" to delay any police response, and trying to run over a deputy, Piper said.
Marx then began firing through his windshield, hitting the deputy in the leg, the sheriff said. He also threw gas grenades -- perhaps pepper grenades -- during the attack and had flex ties and water in his possession, according to the sheriff.

Story

Take a wild fucking guess where I am??? Yep, stuck in traffic because there are detours all over Cumming. I came up here for some personal business and they closed due to the shooting and didn't fucking call me.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - JsMom - 06-06-2014

This world is going crazy! What a damn shame.

(06-06-2014, 03:47 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Take a wild fucking guess where I am???

No way! Your luck is crazy wild, Ramsey. I've never seen nothing like it before you. hah

Do you ever say, "da fuck?" with a look of disbelief?

I'm glad that there are people out there that have return fire power and not hiding under a desk waiting to get shot. Responsible people will be the ones that stop stuff like this before it gets out of hand, taking guns away is not a cure for societies sickness.

It's so prevalent now, almost everyday a new horror for more people, it's everywhere, just like teachers banging their students.

(06-06-2014, 04:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's so prevalent now, almost everyday a new horror for more people, it's everywhere, just like teachers banging their students.

Same bang different tools.

(06-06-2014, 04:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-06-2014, 03:47 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Take a wild fucking guess where I am???

No way! Your luck is crazy wild, Ramsey. I've never seen nothing like it before you. hah

Do you ever say, "da fuck?" with a look of disbelief?

Ah yea. I'm so pissed off that they couldn't call me to cancel. Everything was on lockdown or closed. I didn't get up there until 3pm so it was long past the shooting. But they had all the streets around the courthouse blocked off. Detours everywhere. It was a mess. But I'm home now in my recliner. Gonna chill for a few.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - SIXFOOTERsez - 06-06-2014

Yet another reason I always carry, to bad but thats the way it is.
At least this is not all over the news, Could it be that the news whores are getting a clue?

WSB-TV has raw video of the shooting taken from a traffic/news copter. It's surreal.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 06-08-2014

Seattle Pacific College Shooter -- History of Mental Illness

Like Elliot Rodger, Ybarra purchased his weapon legally, "a few years ago".

I don't know if that was before or after his 2010 and 2012 psychiatric holds.

Ybarra called 911 in October 2010 and told authorities that he wanted to "hurt himself and others" because he "had a rage inside him," according to a Mountlake Terrace Police Department incident report. Ybarra, who said he worked at a gun range at the time, was involuntarily committed at a mental health hospital by police.

Two years later, neighbors called police because Ybarra was lying in the middle of the street, "very intoxicated," about 1 a.m. A police report says Ybarra told officers that he wanted to die, specifically that "he wanted [a] SWAT team to get him and make him famous" because "no one cares about him." Again, he was taken temporarily to a mental health facility.

Source: http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-seattle-shooting-20140607-story.html

Ybarra was fascinated with the Columbine killers and had visited Columbine.

His lawyer says he's aware of the pain he's caused to the victims and their families and that "he's sorry".

Another guy who was not right in the head, publicly making statements about killing and death, receiving treatment.......and nothing anyone could/would do about the ticking time bomb.

RIP Paul Lee, 19 (pic below).
[Image: Bper7l-CQAAoipD.png:large]

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 06-08-2014

When will enough be enough. Holy shit. These shooters spell it out, they make their intentions clear and still nothing is done. Jesus.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - SIXFOOTERsez - 06-08-2014

fucking nuthatches, ACLU needs their ass kicked so something can be done about the nuthatches

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 06-08-2014

Another day, another shooting. The Wall Street Journal is reporting this one occurred in a Walmart in Vegas -

Three people were killed in a shooting inside a Wal-Mart in Las Vegas Sunday, according to police, who said the two suspects were among those killed.

According to a spokesman for the Las Vegas police department, the mayhem began at 11:30 a.m., when a man and woman walked into a pizza restaurant and shot two police officers who were eating lunch, and then disarmed the officers.

The suspects, a man and woman, then went to a nearby Wal-Mart, where they shot and killed a person inside, and then killed themselves in an apparent "suicide pact," a police spokesman said. He didn't release details about the suspects or the third person who was killed.

Police had stabilized the situation and were working at the scene on Sunday, he said, calling it a "massive crime scene."

Story

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - ramseycat - 06-08-2014

What is going on in this country??? Everyone has gone insane.