Mock
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING (/thread-10743.html)

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 06-08-2014

I feel like one day very soon I'm just going to yawn and move on to the next story like I've started to do with teacher/student banging. Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - SIXFOOTERsez - 06-08-2014

Glad I quit going to wallmart a few years ago.
Jesus man, WTF? People want to get their names in the paper that bad?

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Older Than Dirt - 06-09-2014

I just feel awful that two officers were killed. I'm just glad that I'm as far along as I am.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Maggot - 06-09-2014

I remember as a kid being told that when I did something wrong that even though nobody was there to see me do it God saw me do it. I guess that kept me out of trouble for awhile.
I told my son the same thing and he said I know. Say what you will about religion and belief in God but it is useful and will keep a person on the right track. Even today I think about it and feel bad for the ones that will never get it.
The moral compass today is not even there anymore and it will get worse.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 06-09-2014

(06-09-2014, 11:46 AM)Maggot Wrote: I remember as a kid being told that when I did something wrong that even though nobody was there to see me do it God saw me do it.

It's exactly that mindset that makes me think my dead loved ones see me mastrubate.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Cutz - 06-09-2014

You don't have to worry about most of them, it's just that dead creepy uncle that makes ya anxious.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 06-09-2014

LAS VEGAS SPREE KILLERS FANCIED THEMSELVES "PATRIOTS"

"We gotta do what we gotta do," Jerad Miller told (his neighbor) Kelly Fielder, adding that he and his wife, Amanda, were departing for an "underground world."

Fielder said that Jerad Miller had boasted about killing police officers and putting swastikas on their body. The couple had traveled with her to the ranch where Cliven Bundy led an armed standoff with federal rangers, but Fielder said she didn't stay.

Fielder said she had heard the husband make anti-government statements in the past — including a desire to overthrow the government and President Obama and kill police officers — but was not alarmed by them. The couple also liked to dress up like the Batman character, The Joker, and his sidekick Harley Quinn.

[Image: jarad-and-amanda-miller.jpg]
Jarad and Amanda Miller

In retrospect, Fielder said, she wishes she had alerted the authorities when the couple took off on foot from their Spruce St. home early Sunday with an arsenal in their red cart. "I should have called the cops right then. (HOTD: ya think?) I thought he was talking outside of his neck."

Jerad Miller had two guns and "all kinds of ammunition," Fielder said. His wife carried a .38 caliber handgun in her purse and also had an AR-1 rifle, she said.

Less than six hours later, the couple barged into CiCi's Pizza a few miles away, yelled “This is the start of a revolution!” and started firing, witnesses told police.

The officers, Alyn Beck, 42, and Igor Soldo, 32, were inside having lunch, and both were mortally wounded, Sheriff Doug Gillespie said.

Authorities said the suspects stripped the dead officers of their weapons and ammunition. The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported they covered the dead officers with the Revolutionary War-era Gadsden flag, which depicts a coiled snake and the words “Don’t Tread On Me.”

The shooters then headed to a Walmart, where they yelled, "Everyone get out!" before unleashing a hail of bullets. “They just said, ‘The revolution’s begun,’ they said that they shot some officers, and basically get out of the store if you don’t want to get hurt,” said Tyrone Ellis, who works at the store. The couple sprayed bullets, hitting a third person, who was identified Monday as Joseph Robert Wilcox, 31 of Las Vegas (RIP).

When cops arrived at the store, they found Wilcox at the front entrance and exchanged fire with the suspects, who fled further into the store, Gillespie said. Officers then heard more shots: The Millers apparently killed themselves, in what officials described as "some kind of suicide pact."

Ref: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/two-cops-three-others-killed-las-vegas-shooting-spree-n125766

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - JsMom - 06-09-2014

(06-09-2014, 11:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-09-2014, 11:46 AM)Maggot Wrote: I remember as a kid being told that when I did something wrong that even though nobody was there to see me do it God saw me do it.

It's exactly that mindset that makes me think my dead loved ones see me mastrubate.

hah

You just ruined my sex life. Thanks!

(06-09-2014, 01:23 PM)JsMom Wrote:

hah

Alright Js and you other derelicts!

I'm not starting a "Masturbating with Dead Relatives" thread. Not gonna do it. 79

How about the Random Thoughts thread instead?

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Maggot - 06-09-2014

We're sorry. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

(06-09-2014, 01:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-09-2014, 01:23 PM)JsMom Wrote:

hah

Alright Js and you other derelicts!

I'm not starting a "Masturbating with Dead Relatives" thread. Not gonna do it. 79

How about the Random Thoughts thread instead?

Yes Ma'am! Runs out of the crime forum...

It's no problem, guys.

We can go off track in the crime forum.

It's only when a side conversation starts to carry on for a long time that I sometimes hear LC whispering in my ear (which is nice) and take heed.

Bass Ass Grin

You want me to wipe that smile right offa your face, dontchya?! Smiley_emoticons_smile

So, what do you think of the lovely couple who decided to murder two officers and a bystander as part of their "revolution"?

I wonder what drugs they were on and I'm glad they offed themselves, personally.

Very sad for the families of the three dead victims.

I am also glad they offed themselves. Although, it doesnt bring the others back. I just dont understand people anymore. For me to kill someone, you have to be a threat to me or my family. I think now days most people use mental illness as an escape goat to do horrible things to people. Sickening.

(06-09-2014, 02:13 PM)JsMom Wrote: I am also glad they offed themselves. Although, it doesnt bring the others back. I just dont understand people anymore. For me to kill someone, you have to be a threat to me or my family. I think now days most people use mental illness as an escape goat to do horrible things to people. Sickening.

I think you're right that some disgruntled hateful people target innocent victims, and then claim to be mentally or emotionally ill and not responsible. It is sickening.

But, I also think there's a lot of untreated or under-treated mental illness that leads people to violently attack others. It's so hard to commit anybody to psychiatric inpatient care these days, even when there are red flags waving all around them.

In the case of Elliot Rodger, I think he was mentally ill but completely aware of what he was doing and the fact that it was wrong. Jealousy and hate stemming from entitlement frustration caused him to kill, IMO, based on all that's been revealed and his personal video statements and manifesto.

The older man who mowed down a police officer and was then found naked in the woods several days back, on the other hand, might have been a schizophrenic or otherwise mentally ill; someone whose grasp on reality and assessment of the situation was utterly skewed. I don't have an opinion as to whether he knew what he was doing yet.

As for the Millers, it's not clear if they were on drugs, mentally ill, or just plain narcissistic evil losers. I'm leaning towards the latter -- they reportedly blamed the government for their problems and, to me, wanted to make a statement and gain some infamy. So, I think they knew exactly what they were doing even if it turns out they were on drugs or mentally ill. We'll probably learn more about them soon enough.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - SIXFOOTERsez - 06-09-2014

There are a lot of delusional fucks out there and all they need is a little nudge to take their shot at infamy and become some kind of folk hero.
The news cycle and attention whirring by the media makes it worse by giving them something to feed on.
What to do? I don't know of anything I can do except to be as aware as I can at all times out on the street and keep my piece handy.
GF called me this morning tells me there is someone watching the house, turns out just some weirdo hanging out in his car across the canal from us.
He was a good 250 yards away, why that made her think he was watching us I can't say, but it points out that there is a lot of fear out there, and rightly so.
I sure hope it settles down soon though

Well, it's looking like the Millers were just another trashy, anti-government, racist, criminal, attention-seeking couple of lovebirds.

The Joker get-ups look silly, but better than the non made-up alternatives.

[Image: n-JERAD-MILLER-AMANDA-MILLER-large570.jpg]

Snip:
The Lafayette Journal & Courier reports Jerad Miller's criminal record dates back to 2007 and includes arrests for drugs, criminal recklessness, misdemeanor battery and violating jail records. The disposition of those cases remains unclear.

(LVPD Assistant Sheriff) McMahill also said Jerad Miller was recently at Cliven Bundy's Bunkerville ranch, during the rancher's recent dispute with federal authorities over grazing cattle on public land. A television interview posted on YouTube in April shows Jerad Miller talking about the standoff with Reno's KRNV‑TV.

The Las Vegas Sun on Monday interviewed residents at the Las Vegas apartment complex where Jerad and Amanda Miller reportedly lived together. According to the couple's neighbors, they were street performers and had a reputation for spouting racist and anti-government views.

Neighbor Brandon Moore told the Las Vegas Sun that the couple boasted they planned to commit a mass shooting.

"They were handing out white-power propaganda and were talking about doing the next Columbine," Moore told the newspaper.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/09/las-vegas-shooting-suspects_n_5472883.html

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 06-09-2014

White trash

HotD, I agree with your response. I feel like if the government gave those parents more rights to their children (18+) to hospitalize them if need be but on the other hand the government needs to open more places for those with mental illnesses to get help. Its just sad. I think the gov. wants us to off eachother and thats why they dont or ita ll boils down to money yet they have money for everything else.