Mock
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING (/thread-10743.html)

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 03-23-2023

(03-23-2023, 02:54 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I wonder if the parents of the other students were notified, regarding the risk potential of this student, BEFORE allowing him to be transferred to this new high school and potentially placing their kids at risk?  Doubtful.

It is astounding! Surely someone is asking those questions, right? The first time I read it I went back and read it again because I thought I must have misunderstood.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - BlueTiki - 03-23-2023

You and me both.

It's too bizarre, on so many levels.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - rothschild - 03-24-2023

(03-23-2023, 02:54 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: No kidding!  

I wonder if the parents of the other students were notified, regarding the risk potential of this student, BEFORE allowing him to be transferred to this new high school and potentially placing their kids at risk?  Doubtful.

Previously charged with a gun crime, too.  So much for strict gun laws, safety and consequences.

And with the name of Austin Lyle, I immediately thought "Confederate flag, MAGA-mullet, (white) redneck shooter".  Not to mention the fact he was driving a Volvo!

I guess the whole replacing Uncle Ben and Aunt Jo-Mama thing didn't quite calm our darker skinned brethren's anger.

On the plus side . . . one less reparations check payment and the expense of a trial.

And no students were killed.

Sounds similar to the recent shooting of a teacher. The child has serious mental health issues and a parent would accompany him to school. Teachers had been complaining about the situation for months, school administrators said the state had tied their hands as far as taking remedial action, so nothing was done. The one day the parent failed to accompany him he shoots a teacher.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 03-27-2023

Nashville police are responding to a shooting with "multiple patients" at a small Christian grade school. The shooter is dead. This is all I know and given it's being reported as just happening, everything I just said is subject to change.  78

This school is for kids pre-K through 6th grade.

[Image: FsPZUd0XwBkVeGU?format=jpg&name=medium]

Tennessee gun laws -

No permit required for open carry

No permit required for conceal carry

No background checks for private sales

No gun registration required

No owner license required

No state permit required to purchase

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - BlueTiki - 03-27-2023

Nice to know.  But relevant . . . how?

(03-27-2023, 02:03 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:  But relevant . . . how?

How about how easy it is for pretty much anyone who wants a weapon, can get a weapon? That's relevant to me.

Latest update:

3 children & 3 adults killed.

The shooter was a female who appeared to be teen and was killed by the police.

Shooter was armed with 2 assault type weapons and a handgun.

Sorry.  

I didn't know the shooter was from Tennessee, was legally allowed to possess a weapon, purchased this weapon legally and did so with with the intent to kill people.

In fact, I know nothing of the shooter or the weapon.

But it seems, by your post, Tennessee allows criminals, and the mentally ill, to legally purchase firearms, as it is not listed as a prohibition to purchase a firearm.

Good to know!

Most, if not all, of the people killed recently were killed with weapons purchased legally.

(03-27-2023, 02:35 PM)Duchess Wrote: Most, if not all, of the people killed recently were killed with weapons purchased legally.

I know of no one who doesn't grieve and is outraged when children are killed by a cowardly and lawless "maniac".

I get you are understandably upset and frustrated.  

But I don't understand why you post something like this. Besides . . . where does this info come from?

People are shot and/or killed by firearms, on a daily basis, by criminals who are banned from possessing firearms . . . legally purchased and now,  illegally possessed.

And the fact that the attack was on a Christian based school . . . does that suggest anything?

Was the shooter a member of a fringe militia like the the Rainbow Reload?

Or that fact that the shooter is being identified as woman.  

I can't say if that is true or not . . . since gender is strictly a self-identification based classification.

Glad the cops popped the shooter before any more carnage was done.

Cops are killers.

Just ask BLM.

I wanted to fist pump the air when I heard how quickly LEO's got in there, unlike those fucking cowards in Uvalde. I can't even think about those fuckers without becoming enraged.

The shooter has been identified as Audrey Hale, 28 of Nashville.

2 of the kids killed were 9, 1 was 8.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Carsman - 03-27-2023

Just saw a news update saying the shooter was a Transgender former student of the school. That’s All it said. 

I heard the same thing and now some of those maga republicans are screaming that the hormones made her do it. It wasn't the gun, it was the hormones.

(03-27-2023, 07:41 PM)Duchess Wrote: I heard the same thing and now some of those maga republicans are screaming that the hormones made her do it. It wasn't the gun, it was the hormones.

HIM  . . . "made him do it"  . . . not HER.

Audrey "Lizzey" Hale, born with one less testicle than Lance Armstrong sports, used HE/HIM pronouns.

Where is the respect for the trans community, by the media, by deliberately using the wrong pronoun regarding his killer self-identity?

Maybe if he was given a chance to read to the kids . . . things might have been different.

He/She 

(03-27-2023, 08:09 PM)Carsman Wrote: He/She 

This ain't a Lou Reed song.

This is real, in-your-face insanity . . . complete with the whole clown show of blaming a "gun"  . . . and not the sick fuck who kills children.

Or now pretending that trans people could never be murders of children, attending a Christian-based educational institution . . . because trans don't hate.

Guns don’t kill people, never have, people kill people.