Mock
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING (/thread-10743.html)

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - MirahM - 03-27-2023

(03-27-2023, 11:32 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(03-27-2023, 11:16 PM)MirahM Wrote: I was just saying this didn't happen because the person is trans...

It seems to be directly related to the person's gender dysphoria, and how they chose to deal with it.

Well, this could indeed be true.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - BlueTiki - 03-27-2023

(03-27-2023, 11:39 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(03-27-2023, 11:32 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(03-27-2023, 11:16 PM)MirahM Wrote: I was just saying this didn't happen because the person is trans...

It seems to be directly related to the person's gender dysphoria, and how they chose to deal with it.

Well, this could indeed be true.

And it could be she was just mentally ill.  It could be due to an organic condition.  It could be demonic possession.

Prove gender dysphoria confusion.  Go ahead . . . please.

Or go suck your mother's cock  . . . in hell. (Demonic Possession)

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - MirahM - 03-27-2023

Maybe it is hatred of God and religion. Maybe it is living in Tennesee...

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - BlueTiki - 03-27-2023

(03-27-2023, 11:49 PM)MirahM Wrote: Maybe it is hatred of God and religion. Maybe it is living in Tennesee...

I can get behind the living in Nashville angle.

Yeah . . . I can hear my Broken Peach Tainted Love Zombie Nurse voice screaming "NO!  You're NOT moving to Nashville! Don't be stupid, bitch!".

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - rothschild - 03-27-2023

(03-27-2023, 11:44 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Prove gender dysphoria confusion.  Go ahead . . . please.

Do people without gender dysphoria transition to another gender, and then go on a rampage against people they perceive as being unsupportive of transitioning?

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - rothschild - 03-27-2023

The discordian vibrations in this world are off the richter scale. Beam me the fuck up, Scotty.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - BlueTiki - 03-28-2023

(03-27-2023, 11:54 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(03-27-2023, 11:44 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Prove gender dysphoria confusion.  Go ahead . . . please.

Do people without gender dysphoria transition to another gender, and then go on a rampage against people they perceive as being unsupportive of transitioning?

Yeah . . . 8 and 9 year old kids . . . the typical unsupportive transitioning demographic.  Yup.  You win.

Unsupportive, little white Christian urchins.  Yeah . . . nothing would get me more riled up than that.

"Yes . . . Jesus may love you . . . but since you little bastards hate ME . . . say hello to my little friend . . .  named Aiden!  Die you little fucks! "

BTW - Did you see two AK 47s . . . like Biden said were used?  I didn't see one.

Audrey was sporting some rad, pumped-up kicks.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - rothschild - 03-28-2023

(03-28-2023, 12:01 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(03-27-2023, 11:54 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Yeah . . . 8 an 9 year old kids . . . the typical unsupportive transitioning demographic.  Yup.  You win.

If you really want to hurt someone you mess with their loved ones.

This person wanted to cause as much pain as they possibly could.

Couple that with the Manifesto and you've got premeditation.

This wasn't a spur of the moment or moment of passion, crime.

I think you nailed it.

Pure hate and deliberate cruelty.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - rothschild - 03-28-2023

(03-28-2023, 12:15 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Couple that with the Manifesto and you've got premeditation.

This wasn't a spur of the moment or moment of passion, crime.

I think you nailed it.

Pure hate.

I find this world to be hateful, Tiki. How many dead canaries in the coalmine does it take for people to realize that something is seriously wrong?

No one is allowed in the coal mine to see for themselves.

We're told what we see, what we need to see and what to believe.

We are expected to support, obey and participate in the fantasy . . . dutifully and without question.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 03-28-2023

(03-27-2023, 09:25 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(03-27-2023, 08:35 PM)Duchess Wrote: Omg. Why would anyone say that? It’s ridiculous and I hope people don’t pay credence to that.

Wait?  What?

Didn't you post this:   "I heard the same thing and now some of those maga republicans are screaming that the hormones made her do it. It wasn't the gun, it was the hormones."  

So . . . you're saying it's the gun . . . and NOT the sick-fuck tranny Audrey Hales . . .  who killed the children?

Or was this just you having a gratuitous MAGA bash  . . . at the expense of murdered and dead children?

WTF. Yeah, I said it, I repeated what that filthy maga republican MTG said, it was the hormones, and further, I would take a gratuitous maga bash at the expense of murdered and dead children. I wouldn't let anything stop me from taking a maga bash. I look forward to taking more of them today.

(03-27-2023, 10:23 PM)sally Wrote: Why are you referring to that piece of shit dude with a dick as a her? Does he deserve the respect or something? There have been maybe a handful of mass shootings by women throughout history and this definitely wasn't one of them.

Because I had just heard her name was Audrey and at that point it was only gossip to me that she was trans. Her Her Her, how's the grab ya. Her.

I didn't see any of you bitches complaining when it was trans people who were recently murdered by a shooter and they weren't given the respect of being identified as their chosen identity. Go fuck yourselves.

[Image: 13032083_who-was-TN-shooting-suspect-spl...jpg?w=1600]

I would take a gratuitous maga bash at the expense of murdered and dead children. I wouldn't let anything stop me from taking a maga bash. I look forward to taking more of them today.

I've got no problem with that.  Sometimes you need to sacrifice few kids for the good of the cause. 

Especially when it comes to gender pronouns.

Them's be fightin' and firin' words.

By firing I mean employment termination . . . not like Duchess' shooting at kids with guns and life ending, termination.

Always the gun . . . never the shooter.  Got it.

(03-28-2023, 08:59 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Always the gun . . . never the shooter.  Got it.

No, Tiki, I don't think you do have it. It's ALWAYS the shooter. 

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - crash - 03-28-2023

bUt BuT.. oNlY gUnS kILl pEoPLe!!!!

Our country is the only place in the world with this massive problem and it's fucking shameful.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - crash - 03-28-2023

Only because the average Somalian can’t go to Walmart and buy an AR-15

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - BigMark - 03-28-2023

They don't need to show id to buy a full auto ak 47 at the local souk, just cash. Its a tribal society you don't kill anyone without permission. Who is the barbarians?