Mock
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING (/thread-10743.html)

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - rothschild - 10-27-2023

Shows just how incompetent America is when it comes to treating mental illness, from top to bottom. And government will spin this strictly as a gun issue because that's all they care about.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - cannongal - 10-28-2023

Robert card,  suspect in the lewiston shootings,  was found deceased from a self inflicted gunshot wound  last night in Lisbon, Maine.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 10-28-2023

Hallelujah!

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - cannongal - 10-28-2023

(10-28-2023, 05:35 AM)Duchess Wrote: Hallelujah!

Tis what peeps around here are saying as well.    It's been a wild ride for the past few days.   I live about 45 minutes from lewiston and visited the area often,  a couple of victims were family members of friends.  I'm not looking forward to funerals but friends need all the support they can get right now. 

At least the community can rest a bit easier now.   Shelter in place orders have been rescinded,  but they will have to find a new normal.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Carsman - 10-28-2023

That`s good, as lots of $$$$ saved on not having to hold a ridiculous trial.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Clang McFly - 10-29-2023

(10-28-2023, 09:49 AM)Carsman Wrote: That`s good, as lots of $$$$ saved on not having to hold a ridiculous trial.

More money for a certain orange man's upcoming rediculous trial.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - MirahM - 10-29-2023

Sorry to hear that Cannongal.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 12-14-2023

The Sandy Hook school shooting was 11 years ago today. All of those precious kids would be close to graduating if they hadn't been massacred in their classroom/s.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Carsman - 12-14-2023

(12-14-2023, 09:00 AM)Duchess Wrote: The Sandy Hook school shooting was 11 years ago today. All of those precious kids would be close to graduating if they hadn't been massacred in their classroom/s.

Such a tragic shame, and the worst part is that how many other similar tragic massacres have still occurred since then! And how many more will eventually
happen as no major changes have been made to remedy the problem.
 happen since no major changes have been made. 

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - aussiefriend - 12-16-2023

The rest of the world understands how stupid the whole concept of ordinary citizens being able to own a gun is.

Having said that, if I lived in the USA I would definitely want to own a gun for protection. I have watched too many US crime shows and you never know who your next door neighbour is over there. Or the stranger passing through could be some druggo.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - BigMark - 12-17-2023

Yep, big pharma spent $373.7 million lobbying politicians last year, they over perscribe addictive pain killers. Some poor person gets rear ended (SHUT UP MARK!) gets addicted to oxy and gets cut off and now has to pay $20 PER pill on the street, thats probably $100 per day addiction. So they turn to the cheaper alternative heroin, that money now goes to the street gangs, eventually going to the cartels who have taken over Mexico and soon urban population centers in America.

Now a cheaper much more fatal drug, Fentanyl is now killing people in droves. The chemicals for this one is being produced in China...Between covid and fentanyl China didn't need to even send one missile to devastate us...There are currently 10 million Americans addicted to heroin and 80 percent were previous pill addicts. That is where the current homeless crisis is from,.

Los Angeles looks like a thirld world country, you can't even walk on the sidewalks. Shit runs down the gutters, crazy people shouting and waving weapons, I can't imagine being a 100 pound woman trying to go buy groceries on foot...

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - BigMark - 12-17-2023

https://www.facebook.com/reel/903897034680252

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - aussiefriend - 12-17-2023

(12-17-2023, 01:38 AM)BigMark Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/reel/903897034680252

Mark, have you gone over to the dark side? Joe Rogan? Even if he is right, I don't want to hear what that creep has to say.

It is well documented the shennagins the big Pharma companies get up to. Have you seen that movie with Ralph Fiennes? That is a brilliant movie. It took me a couple of times to really understand it. In fact, I would have to watch it again and I would get something else from it. 

The big pharma thing, is massive.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - cannongal - 12-18-2023

(12-14-2023, 09:00 AM)Duchess Wrote: The Sandy Hook school shooting was 11 years ago today. All of those precious kids would be close to graduating if they hadn't been massacred in their classroom/s.

There are people,  even in my 'friend ' group,  who say sandy hook was invented by the government.   
I was in Kingston,  NH, when his mother was buried.   I hope Adam rots in hell,  and I kinda hope his mother does as well.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 12-18-2023

(12-18-2023, 10:59 AM)cannongal Wrote: There are people,  even in my 'friend ' group,  who say sandy hook was invented by the government.   

The government killed the children & adults or they think it didn't happen at all and it's just something the government is telling us? 

I don't know what to say! I don't know how to deal with people who are like that.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Carsman - 12-18-2023

(12-18-2023, 11:29 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 10:59 AM)cannongal Wrote: There are people,  even in my 'friend ' group,  who say sandy hook was invented by the government.   

The government killed the children & adults or they think it didn't happen at all and it's just something the government is telling us? 

I don't know what to say! I don't know how to deal with people who are like that.

Our government wouldn't lie to us, because it's our government, and they certainly can be trusted.
   hah hah hah

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - aussiefriend - 12-19-2023

Yeh ok Cars but Sandy Hook is a pretty desperate attempt at proving a point that governments lie. Not to mention below the belt.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - rothschild - 12-19-2023

It's not too hard to stage an event and make it look real if you have the resources. David Copperfield proved that on a good number of occasions.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - aussiefriend - 12-21-2023

(12-19-2023, 05:47 PM)rothschild Wrote: It's not too hard to stage an event and make it look real if you have the resources. David Copperfield proved that on a good number of occasions.

Yeh but that's not what happened and you know it.

It's acutely painful to those suffering who lost a child and the teachers that tried to save their lives.
I don't know maybe some people enjoy being lied to. They can live in a dreamstate and people just feed them bullshit all day.

Personally, I like the truth. I like the ring of truth. I like getting to the bottom of things, and I am repulsed by evil. I will always call it out and will never tolerate it. The torment of putting those families through that agony as though their children never existed is evil.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - rothschild - 12-21-2023

(12-21-2023, 11:46 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(12-19-2023, 05:47 PM)rothschild Wrote: It's not too hard to stage an event and make it look real if you have the resources. David Copperfield proved that on a good number of occasions.

Yeh but that's not what happened and you know it.

It's acutely painful to those suffering who lost a child and the teachers that tried to save their lives.
I don't know maybe some people enjoy being lied to. They can live in a dreamstate and people just feed them bullshit all day.

Personally, I like the truth. I like the ring of truth. I like getting to the bottom of things, and I am repulsed by evil. I will always call it out and will never tolerate it. The torment of putting those families through that agony as though their children never existed is evil.

I don't know what happened, and don't need to. As for the additional "agony" some families endured, that's what they get for caring what a fuckwad like Alex Jones has to say.

No problem with Jones getting put in his place for his inflammatory sensationalism. It was bound to bite him in the ass sooner or later. Discretion is the better part of valor, Jones never had either.