Mock
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING (/thread-10743.html)

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - aussiefriend - 12-24-2023

I don't think that grief and losing a child is as black and white as that. That kind of language and rhetoric involving victims of crime and families of victims of crime belongs far removed from a civilised society and certainly from dialogue with me.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - rothschild - 12-24-2023

(12-24-2023, 09:25 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I don't think that grief and losing a child is as black and white as that. That kind of language and rhetoric involving victims of crime and families of victims of crime belongs far removed from a civilised society and certainly from dialogue with me.

When you know about atrocities such as the extermination of the residents of 450+ villages in Guatemala over a 16 month period, it puts school shootings in a very different light than people such as yourself see them.

Grief from losing a child is different from grief over the words of a jackass like Jones, in my opinion. We see this differently. Sorry you're offended, but I'm careful where I invest emotional energy. America is an extremely litigious society that encourages people to be offended. I find that detestable, because it doesn't help people to heal.

Peace.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - aussiefriend - 12-29-2023

I'm not in America. I watch it from a distance and there is a saying in Australia "only in America", because of all the crazy stuff that goes on over there. It's insane to the rest of us in the civilized Western world that you have so many guns. It's weird. It's weird that someone who may otherwise be an intelligent functioning member of society feigns ignorance when it comes to the massacre of innocent children at a place they should be safe at school. Anyway, that Alex Jones had to hand over billions of dollars to families. Actions speak louder than words. The evidence was there. Sorry you missed it.

By the way, stupidity offends me.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - rothschild - 12-29-2023

Quote:...The evidence was there. Sorry you missed it.

By the way, stupidity offends me.

The evidence that was presented in the commercial press, or the evidence that wasn't?

Is it stupid to question official narratives, or unthinking not to?

The best a human being can do is estimate probabilities. "Knowing" is something we're incapable of.

To ridicule a person who understands something so basic might be an indication that the stupidity they perceive is merely a reflection of their own state of mind.

It's easier to see in others that which the perceiver has in abundance. A trait that's normative in human society, unfortunately, and underpinned by the fallacy of "knowing". A person "knows" because they fail to understand that human perception is imperfect -- and misleading by extension.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 01-04-2024

There are reports of an active shooter at a high school in Iowa. That's all I know. Given what we've seen in the past, keep in mind how quickly reporting can change as more information becomes available.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - aussiefriend - 01-11-2024

Rothschild, wilful ignorance is also offensive.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - rothschild - 01-11-2024

Uh huh.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - cannongal - 01-11-2024

(01-11-2024, 06:30 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Rothschild, wilful ignorance is also offensive.

Wilfull arrogance? I mean ignorance? You display that EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU COME INTO MOCK!  I don't care,  because I do to. But dam, woman, is ignorant your resting bitch?

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Clang McFly - 01-11-2024

(01-11-2024, 04:50 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(01-11-2024, 06:30 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Rothschild, wilful ignorance is also offensive.

Wilfull arrogance? I mean ignorance? You display that EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU COME INTO MOCK!  I don't care,  because I do to. But dam, woman, is ignorant your resting bitch?

hah That's why I have Aussiecunt on ignore.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - cannongal - 01-11-2024

(01-11-2024, 06:22 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Nuh-uh

She gives you lots of good advice.   I mean,  she dissected your personality 10  different ways.   Don't you realize she knows what's best for you?

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Clang McFly - 01-11-2024

(01-11-2024, 06:49 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(01-11-2024, 06:22 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Nuh-uh

She gives you lots of good advice.   I mean,  she dissected your personality 10  different ways.   Don't you realize she knows what's best for you?

Yeah sure. 78

Why don't we just get married then and she can order me around and make me miserable and pray for death like a proper wife?

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - BigMark - 01-12-2024

You need to go to the Philippines or Thailand, those girls will make up for those 25 years of no loving in three weeks.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Clang McFly - 01-13-2024

(01-12-2024, 05:04 PM)BigMark Wrote: You need to go to the Philippines or Thailand, those girls will make up for those 25 years of no loving in three weeks.

Yeah sure. 78

"Girls" hah

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - rothschild - 01-13-2024

(01-13-2024, 01:51 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-12-2024, 05:04 PM)BigMark Wrote: You need to go to the Philippines or Thailand, those girls will make up for those 25 years of no loving in three weeks.

Yeah sure. 78

"Girls" hah

Some of them are pretty hot.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - MirahM - 01-13-2024

How many times have you been?

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - BigMark - 01-13-2024

None.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Clang McFly - 01-13-2024

(01-13-2024, 10:45 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(01-13-2024, 01:51 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Yeah sure. 78

"Girls" hah

Definitely. But I can do without the confused boner.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - rothschild - 01-13-2024

(01-13-2024, 12:28 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-13-2024, 10:45 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(01-13-2024, 01:51 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Yeah sure. 78

"Girls" hah

Definitely. But I can do without the confused boner.

A penis is just a large clit.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 01-13-2024

FapFapFap

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - MirahM - 01-13-2024

SuckSuckSuck