Mock
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING (/thread-10743.html)

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - heartbreaker6713 - 10-24-2014

Speculation this may have happened over a fight with a girl. Specifically targeting a particular group of people. He was a wrestler at the school.

The shooter was a freshman and has a lot of family in the area. Listening to an interview of someone in the cafeteria as it happened.

It's speculation or mentioned the shooter shot himself

Student says gun was some sort of small fun... Cheap looking and he states it didn't look American.

It's said the shooter just stood up and it took off from there but he had a blank stare on his face. The student who saw this happen hid under a table and peaked up and is unsure if the gun jammed or if he was reloading but he ran at that time.

Press conference to take place in about ten minutes. As well the president is aware of the shooting.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 10-24-2014

Thanks for the local updates, heartbreaker.

Hoping that the shooter was the only student killed.

Apparently the three students in critical are very critical and fighting for their lives because they had gunshot wounds to the head.

Damn it 2 confirmed dead one is the shooter and not releasing the other

A student interviewing on cnn right now is saying atleast a couple of the students shot were the shooters' friends.

The shooter took a gun outside of his backpack and began to shoot in the cafeteria and then went outside and the student days he heard more shots outside but not sure who was shot at or hit if at all. And cnn is reporting that the shooter turned the gun on himself.

Sounds like the students who were shit were "ambushed" as they were shot from the back and some have head wounds, the ones in surgery right now.

The shooter is native American and played on the football team, and wrestling hadn't started yet but was a wrestler. Also was a freshman.

Providence press conference says so far the patients they have have survived to this point. Some families may not know their child is hurt at the hospital as ids have not been made for everyone. One patient is out of surgery and is heading into icu.

The hospital just confirmed that most the families do not know their child is at he hospital. 2 young women and one young man are the patients there and one young man was transferred to harbor view.

2 patients are still in surgery and the one who has gone through surgery is in icu now as well the other two will go to icu when out of surgery. The patient transferred to harbor view was said to not have life threatening injury and would survive the transport. All three had primary head wounds with some secondary wounds but ALL had head wounds.

It makes me believe on the statement about he transporting of he patient with no believed life threatening wounds that the three they kept at providence was because they had life threatening injuries and needed to be treated immediately.

It kills me that the parents/family don't know their child could be there!!

The patient that was transferred to harbor view also had a gunshot wound to the jaw. All wounds are said to have been upper body shots on all victims.

The hospital is saying they had 3 neurosurgeons mobilized and frankly they needed two of those three.

That tells me just how bad the wounds are. I am not even sure I'm processing all this other than relaying Information.

As trauma teams were being ready, as the shooting took place, students were running for safety, some ran to the nearby surrounding woods, some ran to nearby houses, all looking for shelter.

I can't imagine as the parents are still waiting for kids to be brought by bus. As each bus comes some parents get the relief that they can wrap their arms around their children and love on them. As well as each bus comes and the parents don't see their child or children step off the bus and their frustrations, concerns, fears, etc. increases as each bus arrives, empties of the students on board, and then ultimately leaves to pick up more children.

This high school is a larger campus compared to some surrounding school district. There is approximately 2500 kids that attend this school.

Thhe patient taken to harbor view is a14 year old boy was awake when he arrived to harbor view. In serious condition and expected to survive. His parents and family is with him there at the hospital and he is sedated. He is listed in serious condition.

Happy to hear that his family is with him and by all accounts should make it.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 10-24-2014

(10-24-2014, 04:38 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: I can't imagine as the parents are still waiting for kids to be brought by bus. As each bus comes some parents get the relief that they can wrap their arms around their children and love on them. As well as each bus comes and the parents don't see their child or children step off the bus and their frustrations, concerns, fears, etc. increases as each bus arrives, empties of the students on board, and then ultimately leaves to pick up more children.

I remember the parents going through that at Sandy Hook. Every one I saw that talked about it said it was the very worst moments of it all.

Not sure if I have said this in all this craziness. There is report of two deceased and one is the shooter as I've mentioned before. They are not releasing whether the second person deceased is a student or school staff. This person was declared dead at the scene and not one of the ones in the count of injured.

Uk daily mail has a picture of the shooter and is at the top of their US section on their website.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 10-24-2014

Looks like it's something he posted himself.
If it turns out this isn't the kid we will be removing the picture.

[Image: article-2806942-2287CB0800000578-442_964x399.jpg]

They (cnn) have named shooter as jaylen fryberg.

A press conference will be happening at 2:15 and 2:30