Mock
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING (/thread-10743.html)

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Blindgreed1 - 05-28-2015

Drugs are bad Mmmmkaaay?

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 06-13-2015

Explosive Showdown in Dallas

[Image: 2996B05900000578-3122602-image-a-14_1434200848112.jpg]

Police in Dallas have shot dead a ranting gunman who attacked their headquarters after cornering him in a nine-hour stand-off.

A SWAT sniper hit the attacker, who identified himself as 35-year-old James Boulware (pic above), around 5am after chasing him into a Jack In The Box parking lot.

He had earlier rammed an armored van into a police cruisers and pumped dozens of bullets into the main police building in the Texas city, prompting a midnight chase down the freeway.

Boulware, who also planted explosives around police headquarters, accused police of taking his son from him and of falsely claiming that he was a terrorist in a furious rant to 911 dispatchers after the attack.

Boulware is engaged in a bitter custody dispute; it's not clear why he thought police believed him to be a terrorist.

Dallas Police chief David Brown said that officers tried to negotiate with Boulware, but that discussions devolved into furious rants, which convinced the SWAT Team that their only option was to use lethal force.

As of 10am Dallas time, officers were still trying to confirm the kill, though they said they had not heard from Boulware since the sniper struck him through the windshield.

Police sent in robots with cameras attached to examine the vehicle, which Boulware said he had packed with C4 explosives and rigged to explode if officers approached.

Ref: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3122602/Shots-fired-armored-vehicle-Dallas-Police-headquarters-sparking-massive-chase-stand-dozens-cops.html#ixzz3cxNvU2uk
==================================

Glad to read that nobody but the assailant got hurt or killed.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 06-13-2015

One bad guy down, a zillion more to go.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - cannongal - 06-18-2015

9 dead in Shooting at SC church

Taken from: http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-respond-shooting-charleston-south-carolina-church/story?id=31845305

Nine people were killed in an "unfathomable" act of violence at a historic black Charleston, South Carolina church Wednesday evening when a gunman opened fire during a prayer service in what police believe is a hate crime.

Charleston police chief Greg Mullen said that eight people were found dead inside the church. Two other people were rushed to the hospital and one died, making it the deadliest mass shooting in the US since 12 were killed inside the Washington Navy Yard in September 2013.

"It is senseless," Mullen said at a press conference this evening. "It is unfathomable that somebody would walk into a church when people are having a prayer meeting and take their lives."

Authorities have not released any of the victim's identities but confirmed that there were survivors who were inside the church at the time of the shooting. It was not clear how many survived.

"What we need right now is for everyone to come together and pray for these families," Mullen said.

The NAACP expressed its condolences for the families of the victims.

"The NAACP was founded to fight against racial hatred and we are outraged that 106 years later, we are faced today with another mass hate crime," said the group's president Cornell William Brooks. "There is no greater coward than a criminal who enters a house of God and slaughters innocent people engaged in the study of scripture."

Mullen said that the FBI was on the scene and working with local authorities, as they would in any shooting of this "size and scope." Both Mullen and Riley said they believed it was a hate crime.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 06-18-2015

^ Terrible news.

This is the piece of shit who decided to commit mass murder at the Mother Emanuel Church in Charleston, South Carolina.

[Image: 150618-charleston-suspect-mn-0745_fe6b77...00-480.jpg]

He's on the loose and police are warning that he's armed and dangerous.

His vehicle license plate has been blocked out in the image, but police say it's very distinctive.

The FBI already knows the identity of the suspect IMO; I think he'll be found soon enough.

It's not clear to me why it's being labeled a hate crime. Maybe the shooter delivered a hate-filled racial message or is a member of a hate group? All the victims were black and there are surviving witnesses.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - crash - 06-18-2015

He has a classic 1990s rich kid hair cut. Not that I'm judging..

I really liked Charleston. It seemed like a big country town. Almost peaceful compared to other cities of the same size I've visited in the states.

^ He's definitely working the bowl cut. He looks young too.

[Image: clementa-pinckney.jpg]
Rev. Clementa Pinckney was a pastor at the church and a South Carolina state senator.

He is confirmed among the dead. RIP.

Charleston Church Shooting -- Update

• A woman who survived the shooting says the gunman said he was letting her live so that she could tell people what happened, Charleston NAACP President Dot Scott told CNN.

• The person who shot and killed nine people at Charleston's Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church was there for about an hour, attending a meeting with the eventual victims, before he began shooting, Charleston police Chief Greg Mullen said Thursday morning.

• The suspect is in his early 20s and stands 5 feet, 9 inches tall. "He has on a very distinctive sweatshirt as well as the vehicle, with a very distinctive license plate," the police chief said.

The man escaped onto the streets of the city's historic downtown, an area normally jammed with tourists. He was still at large Thursday morning as an army of law enforcement officers combed the region.

Mullen said he considers the shooting at the oldest AME church in the South a hate crime -- a designation that would allow federal prosecution.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/18/us/charleston-south-carolina-shooting/

The Charleston Church Killer Identified

[Image: 29BE568800000578-3129887-image-a-1_1434637584100.jpg]
^ 21-year-old Dylan Roof

He wear clothes with Apartheid-era flags.

His uncle says he got a gun (a .45) from his dad as a 21st birthday present.

He was arrested twice this year; once for trespassing and once for drug possession.

He has not been apprehended yet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3129887/Dylann-Roof-21-suspected-murdering-nine-race-hate-church-crime-got-gun-birthday-arrested-twice-year-drug-trespassing-charges.html

Church Shooter Captured

Law enforcement took mass-murder suspect 21-year-old Dylann Storm Roof of Eastover into custody in Shelby, NC on Thursday morning during a traffic stop.

Shelby, which is west of Charlotte, is approximately 245 miles from the shooting scene.

His license plate features Confederate flags.

According to a witness, he told the church-goers that he had to do it because "you rape our women and you're taking over our country."

He killed 6 women and 3 men.

Sources:
http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2015/06/18/gunman-kills-9-at-historically-black-church-during-bible-study/
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/29351540/charleston-church-shooting-suspect-dylann-roof-in-custody-in-nc#ixzz3dQj93et3

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - JsMom - 06-18-2015

He should of just let loose a bunch of pigs at a mosque and threw bacon bits! hah

Christ, people are crazy.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Maggot - 06-18-2015

I wonder if he's a South African immigrant.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Jimbone - 06-18-2015

I'm going with troubled kid, who likely had known issues, whose idiot parent somehow though a gun was going to be good therapy.

I hope his dad is arrested and charged if he straw purchased the gun for his monster of a son.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 11:05 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: [Image: 29BE568800000578-3129887-image-a-1_1434637584100.jpg]

He looks messed up, flawed, insane, not altogether there.

I agree with Mr. Bone. If it turns out this kid has a history of mental health issues and his father gave him the gun anyway, he needs to be prosecuted.

Whether or not the kid is a mental patient - which seems obvious from his actions - dummy Dad is fucked for giving the gun to him either way.

Shooter son had a felony arrest in March for drugs, so it looks like the Dad better get a lawyer and prepare his anus.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - BlueTiki - 06-18-2015

I might be wrong, but this IS a hate crime.

Unfortunately, our president is claiming this is yet another example of a crime because a gun was available to the shooter.

FFS! This was a hate filled little asshole who probably would use any means to kill blacks.

Here we go again with another "round" of gun control rhetoric.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - crash - 06-18-2015

I don't want to get in the middle of your gun argument, but as a small observation from someone on the other side of the planet; to me, he looks like the kind of gutless wonder that could only carry out an act like he did with a weapon like a gun. He wouldn't have had the balls to walk in there with a knife or a baseball bat.

I'm not a big fan of the hate crime label.

How about we punish all crime severely and equally, regardless of why it is committed? If this monster had killed nine people at a bus stop instead of nine people at a predominately black church, it wouldn't be a hate crime?

Labeling something a 'hate crime' continues and promotes racial division.

I don't give a shit why someone commits a crime, nail them to the wall regardless of motivation. Hate black people? Hate white people? Practicing jihad? Who cares - maximum penalties handle hate just fine without the need for label or piggy-back charges.

This was absolutely a "hate crime" in my mind, based on the killers own statements and actions.

I think it's highly unlikely that Roof would have been able to kill 9 people with any other weapon.

A knife, or a bat, or something like that could have done some damage, but not likely 9 fatalities when there were several people larger and stronger than Roof; he was outnumbered in a confined space.

Bombs and arson can and sometimes do cause as much or more fatal damage as guns, but Roof was homeless so bomb-building wouldn't have been an option and fire wouldn't have been as effective with aware and awake victims.

In any case, he killed 9 innocent strangers with a gun he should never have possessed. A homeless, druggie, guy who'd been making violent and hateful statements about blacks was gifted a deadly weapon..........by his father. I'm anxious to hear what dipshit dad has to say for himself and if he is charged. He sure as hell should be, in my opinion.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - BlueTiki - 06-18-2015

My point about calling it a hate crime is we have been inundated with the killing of blacks by whites and the first club out of the bag is racially motivated.

White cop shoots black . . . racially motivated.

Tubby Zim shoots Skittles . . . racially motivated.

White nutfuck kid enters black church and massacres blacks . . . gun problem.

And I do believe the father should be held accountable . . . an accessory to this crime.

And crash . . .

Call me old fashioned, but if you're going to attack a black church, use fire bombs.

Old school hatred and method.