Mock
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING (/thread-10743.html)

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - crash - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 09:28 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Call me old fashioned, but if you're going to attack a black church, use fire bombs.

Old school hatred and method.

You're going to have to take that one up with daddio for giving home the pistola instead of a gift card at the Circle K

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Maggot - 06-18-2015

I did notice that most mainstream media named the perp as white in the first sentence.
That doesn't happen when its a black or a jew or a Canadian. hah

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - blueberryhill - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 09:04 PM)crash Wrote: I don't want to get in the middle of your gun argument, but as a small observation from someone on the other side of the planet; to me, he looks like the kind of gutless wonder that could only carry out an act like he did with a weapon like a gun. He wouldn't have had the balls to walk in there with a knife or a baseball bat.

Oh, you are welcome to get in the middle....It is the usually the quiet, polite, nice and harmless looking guy who participates in these mass murders; however, sometimes their eyes give you a clue....you have seen crazy eyes before, right? I didn't see them on this latest guy.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - FAHQTOO - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 09:43 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(06-18-2015, 09:04 PM)crash Wrote: I don't want to get in the middle of your gun argument, but as a small observation from someone on the other side of the planet; to me, he looks like the kind of gutless wonder that could only carry out an act like he did with a weapon like a gun. He wouldn't have had the balls to walk in there with a knife or a baseball bat.

Oh, you are welcome to get in the middle....It is the usually the quiet, polite, nice and harmless looking guy who participates in these mass murders; however, sometimes their eyes give you a clue....you have seen crazy eyes before, right? I didn't see them on this latest guy.

He's not crazy, he is evil... a bona fide sociopath.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 06-19-2015

(06-18-2015, 10:26 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: He's not crazy, he is evil... a bona fide sociopath.

[Image: shooting-305661.jpg]

He's evil alright; smirking in all of the perp pics and having a great old time with the attention and notoriety.

Roof's reportedly a big pill-popper. Here's to a long, painful, retching withdrawal behind bars.

A bunch of his friends and associates were interviewed today. He told many people what he wanted to do. They all said that he was so strange they didn't really take him seriously.

I don't understand why people doubt these pieces of shit. Who "jokingly" makes repetitive remarks about wanting to kill a bunch of strangers?

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - crash - 06-19-2015

That'll do me for crazy eyes, bbh

eta: Actually, he strangely reminds me of Ramsey from GOT.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Midwest Spy - 06-19-2015

9 more people in the wrong place at the wrong time and unfortunately, no Good Guy with a gun nearby.

And Crash is absolutely right about this prick. A gun is the only weapon he would have dared used. If he had pulled a knife or machete, he'd have been overpowered almost immediately.

Prison will not be kind to him.

[Image: 150618174916-5-way-split-charleston-vict...e-169.jpeg]
^ Five of the nine deceased victims

The way the Charleston community and victims' families have handled the senseless murders is admirable, IMO.

From the interviews and on-the-scene media coverage, they're focusing on telling the world about the people they lost and the positive impacts the deceased had on others.

Victim Cynthia Hurd, 54, was a librarian; Rev. Clementa Pinckney, 41, was the church pastor and a state senator; Tywanza Sanders, 26, a recent graduate of Allen University; teacher Sharonda Coleman-Singleton, 45, was also a minister at the church; Susie Jackson, 87; Ethel Lee Lance, 70; Rev. DePayne Middleton-Doctor, 49; Rev. Daniel Simmons Sr., 74; and Myra Thompson, 59. RIP. 42

http://www.people.com/article/charleston-church-shooting-victims

Jesus wept..

I know every life is equal, but it somehow even seems more cowardly of an act when you read that victims were in their 70s and 80s. The shit they've probably been through to be whacked by such a spineless, evil, pos.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - BlueTiki - 06-19-2015

Amen!

Thanks for bringing this up in the LIBERAL thread, Adub.

One key part of this horrific scheme -- the weapon -- came in April, when Roof bought a .45-caliber handgun at a Charleston gun store, the two law enforcement officials told Perez and Bruer from CNN, the first network to report this development. His grandfather says that Roof was given "birthday money" and that the family didn't know what Roof did with it. http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/19/us/charleston-church-shooting-main/

It's not clear to me whether Roof bought the gun before or after his felony arrest.

But, looks like the uncle was wrong, misquoted or lying yesterday when he said the dad gave the actual gun to Roof for his birthday.

I now apologize to the nutfuck's father for claiming that he provided the little Aryan monster with a handgun.

I apologize for stating he knew of his psycho offspring's criminal and drug history.

I apologize for not realizing that, if not for owning a gun, this precious child of God would be a healthy, happy and productive member of society.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Adub - 06-19-2015

(06-19-2015, 12:56 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I now apologize to the nutfuck's father for claiming that he provided the little Aryan monster with a handgun.

I apologize for stating he knew of his psycho offspring's criminal and drug history.

I apologize for not realizing that, if not for owning a gun, this precious child of God would be a healthy, happy and productive member of society.

The bottom line for me is that it appears that all of these "middle-class" white boy murderers want attention. No matter the target. They want some fucking attention!

Seriously, I read something decades ago when I was having my babies, that attention equals love to little kids. If you give attention to little kids they think you love them. They feel loved. They become filled with love. I do not want to be an apologist for this little mother fucker at all, but if somebody actually paid attention to him? He would have been filled with love instead of hate. Except of course if the one giving the attention is named Bubba.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Adub - 06-19-2015

from the dailybeast

We Need To Talk About White Culture

African Americans will continue soldiering on to the pews in the wake of the Charleston massacre. But if we’re serious about preventing future tragedies, we must confront some very old demons.

Quote:This is a church that was already burnt to the ground by white supremacists once, in that revolt’s aftermath. And now it has been attacked by perhaps the same forces again. As Bishop Vashti McKenzie, the first woman Bishop of the A.M.E. church said to me yesterday, “if we can’t be safe in the church - then where can we be safe?”

It would be disproportionate to the magnitude of this tragedy to reach pat conclusions and then move along. We need to mourn first. We need to sit with the rage and pain, and mourn.

But then we have to come back to this...sickness. That’s what it feels like to me: a sickness. Not just the one-off malady of an insane individual. But a pervasive, gnawing illness that affects him and others in our country in varying, curious ways.

It’s a sickness that clouds the eyes of a police officer in McKinney, Texas - a fearful mania that causes him to see visions of children as armed criminals requiring disproportionate force.

A sickness that choked the life out of a man screaming that he couldn’t breathe - Eric Garner - because that man’s blackness and bigness and humanity were just too threatening to treat gently.

A sickness that allowed a police officer to see a 12-year-old child in Cleveland - Tamir Rice - and assume that the pellet gun this kid was holding was a deadly weapon, and then shoot him dead.

This sickness is the cancer of unacknowledged bias and supremacy. It has been with us since our founding, and civil rights laws, personal achievements and trappings of success for a fortunate few African Americans have not made us well.

It is a wonderfully persuasive piece, Adub.

However, suggesting that the white culture seethes with a cancer of bias and supremacy is reminiscent of the same type of fear mongering whites used to affirm segregation.

New paint on an old ceremony . . . and it prevents true reform and discussion.

I personally know that most of my non-black friends replaced White Supremacist Wednesdays with Taco Tuesdays.

That's a start.

Did anyone see the Jon Stewart piece? I can't post it atm, but it's worth a watch/listen.

(06-19-2015, 10:02 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: 9 more people in the wrong place at the wrong time and unfortunately, no Good Guy with a gun nearby.

Hold up there MS............one of the NRA board members has a counter argument to consider.

“Eight of his church members might be alive if he (murdered Pastor/Senator Pinckney) had expressly allowed members to carry handguns in church,” Charles Cotton declared. “Innocent people died because of his position on a political issue."

[Image: nra-pastor.jpg?w=640]
Yep, Cotton (^ pictured left), who sits on the board of the National Rifle Association, blamed Pastor Pinckney (pictured right) on an online forum for Texas gun advocates because Pickney had “voted against concealed-carry.” Cotton didn't even mention the man who pulled the trigger, Dylann Roof.

Even the NRA's spokeswoman recognized a need to distance the organization from Cotton's spew. “Individual board members do not speak for the NRA," said Jennifer Baker. “We are praying for the victims and their families and out of respect for their tragic loss we do not feel that this is appropriate time for a political debate. We will have no further comment until all the facts are known.”

Cotton is something else. Earlier this year he responded to a female legislator's attempt to ban corporal punishment in Texas schools by making this public statement, "I'm sick of this woman and her 'don't touch my kid regardless what he/she did or will do again' attitude. Perhaps a good paddling in school may keep me from having to put a bullet in him later."

Cotton-pickin' dipshit.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - blueberryhill - 06-19-2015

(06-19-2015, 07:39 PM)crash Wrote: Did anyone see the Jon Stewart piece? I can't post it atm, but it's worth a watch/listen.

Yes, although I read what he said (having problems with my Flashplayer). He took the words right out of my mouth.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - blueberryhill - 06-19-2015

Cotton is a fool along with his cronies in the NRA. They have lost ability to discuss gun issues in a rational way so let's just blame the victim. That gets so old and tedious. It is time our politicians stand up to the Big Bully aka the NRA. Enough is enough!