Mock
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING (/thread-10743.html)

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - blueberryhill - 06-19-2015

Hair, thanks for posting Jon Stewart piece; I didn't see it I guess...

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - crash - 06-19-2015

Yep, thanks for putting that up, HotD, much appreciated.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 06-20-2015

You're welcome blueberry and crash. It was strange to see Jon Stewart in completely serious and somber mode; in a good way under the circumstances.

So, as more is revealed about the killer, he's definitely a hate-filled asshole. I could kick the guy's ass my own self without breaking a sweat, assuming he was unarmed. He'd probably like me though. So far as I've seen, he was okay with white non-Jewish women and men, but viewed just about everyone else as tainted, contemptible or useless.

-The Last Rhodesian website, seemingly by Dylann Roof, emerged Saturday.

-It includes rant against black people and predicts racial war.

-It contends that East Asians could be 'allies' and some South Americans are 'worth saving and that Jews count as whites, but that he wants to 'destroy Jewish identity'. The killer wished he could 'turn every Jew blue' to emphasize that they are different.

-The site contained a stash of photographs showing Roof pointing a gun, posing with a Confederate flag and burning the Stars and Stripes.

[Image: 29CF116D00000578-3132670-image-a-11_1434819454215.jpg]

[Image: 29CF0CC800000578-0-image-m-39_1434814642805.jpg]

Weak-ass punk, that's what I see.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Jimbone - 06-20-2015

What a douchenozzle.

ETA: Add to the douchenozzle list that NRA Board Member... what an idiot. I suspect he'll either be removed or shuffled off in short order. He certainly doesn't represent the NRA positively when he makes moronic statements as he apparently has a history of doing.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - SIXFOOTERsez - 06-20-2015

Yep

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Jimbone - 06-20-2015

(06-19-2015, 10:18 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Cotton is a fool along with his cronies in the NRA. They have lost ability to discuss gun issues in a rational way so let's just blame the victim. That gets so old and tedious. It is time our politicians stand up to the Big Bully aka the NRA. Enough is enough!

You're pushing all my buttons today BBH... Cotton is an idiot, and doesn't represent the whole of the NRA. You know this.

You can dislike the NRA all you want, but they are simply doing the same thing as NARAL, a group I'd guess you support based on your comments.

The NRA is advocating effectively on behalf and it's interest (gun rights), just like NARAL does for it's interest (pro-choice). There is no difference between them except for the interest they support.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 06-20-2015

(06-19-2015, 12:56 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I now apologize to the nutfuck's father for claiming that he provided the little Aryan monster with a handgun.

I apologize for stating he knew of his psycho offspring's criminal and drug history.

I apologize for not realizing that, if not for owning a gun, this precious child of God would be a healthy, happy and productive member of society.

I bet Mr. Franklin Roof, 52, would accept your apology.

[Image: 29C9ECA000000578-3131858-FIRST_PICTURE_F...442466.jpg]

He seems like a respectful man; just the right dress code to approach the police and cameras after learning that his spawn had killed nine innocent people in a church.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - username - 06-20-2015

Obviously this WAS a hate crime and I guess I agree that it's an abyss that deserves examination.

However, I don't agree with looking at the trees absent the forest. The Colorado shooter was seemingly indiscriminate and yeah, neither one could have accomplished what they did with butcher knives or baseball bats. The racial divide and mass killings (in general) each deserve our attention/action.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Maggot - 06-21-2015

Remember when going to church, bring gun. Check.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Carsman - 06-21-2015

(06-20-2015, 01:54 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-19-2015, 12:56 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I now apologize to the nutfuck's father for claiming that he provided the little Aryan monster with a handgun.

I apologize for stating he knew of his psycho offspring's criminal and drug history.

I apologize for not realizing that, if not for owning a gun, this precious child of God would be a healthy, happy and productive member of society.

I bet Mr. Franklin Roof, 52, would accept your apology.

[Image: 29C9ECA000000578-3131858-FIRST_PICTURE_F...442466.jpg]

He seems like a respectful man; just the right dress code to approach the police and cameras after learning that his spawn had killed nine innocent people in a church.

Very distinguished, & charming looking! Kid didn't have a chance!

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 06-21-2015

I read that the FBI directer was criticized for saying the church shooting was not an act of terrorism and I agree with him, I don't view it as terrorism either. Do any of you?

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Carsman - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 01:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I read that the FBI directer was criticized for saying the church shooting was not an act of terrorism and I agree with him, I don't view it as terrorism either. Do any of you?

It was just pure out & out "HATE"!

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - SIXFOOTERsez - 06-21-2015

That and Ratfuck crazy, with maybe a lil chemical in the mix

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 12:06 PM)Carsman Wrote: Very distinguished, & charming looking! Kid didn't have a chance!

Well, I don't know about that, Cars.

I just found it mock-worthy that dad would face the public in such a casual state of attire given the terrible acts his son had recently carried out.

Dad might be okay or he might be a hateful motherfucker. I don't know.

What POS Dylann Roof contended in his manifesto is that he wasn't raised in a racist household. Instead, he indicated that he'd developed his hate for blacks over the last few years, due to his support of George Zimmerman and what he learned from subsequent on-line searches pertaining to black-on-white crime.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - blueberryhill - 06-21-2015

Yes, I think this guy's actions are more complicated than pure hate. I believe that it is a form of domestic terrorism.....

Terrorism doesn't have to be based on political policies...it is essentially the act of intimidation, bullying, scaring. threatening, etc....Terrorism can be on a large scale or a small scale. It can happen anywhere, but most mass murders could be labeled as acts of terrorism IMO.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 01:59 PM)Carsman Wrote:

It was just pure out & out "HATE"!

Yeah, I see it as a clear hate crime too. A racially-motivated one.

In my mind, all terrorist acts include an element of hate. But, not all hate-motivated crimes are terrorist acts.

This crime doesn't appear to have been motivated by political, religious, or ideological hatred or revenge. So, it's not terrorism.

Whether Roof is legally sane, and/or whether he was clean or intoxicated at the time of the murders, is irrelevant to determining motive. He said he hates black people and felt a responsibility to kill some because he thinks they're a threat to whites, and because he thinks they're taking over the country. I don't have any reason to doubt him about that and nine reasons to believe him.

Roof mass-murdered nine peaceful, unfamiliar, church-going black-skinned individuals because he hates black people. That seems obvious to me, based on what we know now.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - username - 06-22-2015

If the guy had only said "Allah Akbar" it would have been considered a terrorist act.

I'm not sure why but only Muslim's get to be terrorists. Go figure.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - crash - 06-22-2015

I think some folk get a little carried away with the word 'terrorist'. In my day, a terrorist was someone who was trying to create terror through some kind of usually violent act, on behalf of a group/organisation/cult/cause/regime/<insert appropriate word here>.

I didn't see Roof claiming his act on behalf of the Weak Ass Nigger Killers (WANK for short), so I'll assume he acted alone and the only cause he was serving was his hate. That doesn't make him a terrorist, or his act an act of terror, in my book. Sure it was a terrible thing, but that's where the similarity ends.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 06-22-2015

There's been so much chat about gun laws since the most recent shootings and so many people want something done. I'm not talking about posts in Mock, I'm talking about debate going on in real life where people want stricter gun control yet I rarely hear people talk about the fact that the only people who pay attention to gun law are law abiding citizens. There is no gun law in all the land that is going to keep guns out of the hands of bad people. There just isn't. It's not going to happen, ever.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - crash - 06-22-2015

You're right. And even trying to take guns out of the hands of the good people with just a law won't work. The whole problem with guns in the US is Gun Culture. For too long guns have been glorified, symbolised and almost goddamn worshipped. They're almost instantly associated with heroes and freedom and civil rights. From the outside looking in, it really is fucked up.