Mock
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING (/thread-10743.html)

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 08:41 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I think this will be one of Barrys chickens come home to roost

I don't understand. What do you mean by coming home to roost?

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Maggot - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 08:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 08:41 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I think this will be one of Barrys chickens come home to roost

I don't understand. What do you mean by coming home to roost?

The Prez and a few others don't seem to believe the truth. They don't care as much as most people. Why should they, they have protection. As New York has a very strict gun control law the people that do get a license are the senators, actors and Presidential candidates that live in the state. Concealed permits are vetted to the people in the limelight not to the general population.
Letting in refuges may be very comforting and look like something that should be done as the pictures of dead babies and mothers wailing might give the impression of but as seen it only takes a few to destroy the lives of others for politically motivated justification.
The politicians use the heart to get their agenda through.
The same logic could be used on many things. Gun control, amnesty, welfare, death penalty. It only takes a few as the majority are not as lawless as the few. Most are good citizens.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 12-03-2015

-Last week, Obama said he didn't know the motive of the Planned Parenthood shooter and pushed for more gun control.
-Yesterday, Obama said he didn't know the motive of the San Bernadino shooters and pushed for more gun control.
-LE in both cases says they're not ruling in or out any possible motives and will go where the evidence takes them.

Robert Dear is a Christian American who chose to shoot and kill strangers at a Planned Parenthood facility, held hostages for 5 hours, and told authorities "no more baby parts". He is a religious extremists according to his own words and actions, as noted in his posts and the statements of those who know him. He was heavily armed and he had a plan - he did not 'snap'. He is a premeditated killer, regardless of how else anyone wants to label him and what the investigation uncovers in terms of motive.

Sayed Farook is a Muslim American who chose to shoot and kill people with whom he was familiar through work. His wife was his accomplice. His estranged father describes him as very religious, but we don't yet have any information from his posts or those known to him regarding extremism (very early in the investigation). His wife was reportedly from Saudi Arabia, where he visited for a month. The couple's 6-month-old child was at grandmother's house when the couple geared up, attacked Farook's co-workers, and died while trying to elude police. They did not 'snap'. They were heavily armed premeditated killers, regardless of how else anyone wants to label them and what the investigation uncovers in terms of motive.

Not much coming out on this.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 12:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: Not much coming out on this.

No, it doesn't fit the narrative they want to push

Probably drag out another thug killed by white cops for a destraction

(12-03-2015, 12:25 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: No, it doesn't fit the narrative they want to push

I don't get where you & Maggot are coming from. Are you saying this is Daesh related? You both view this as something more than work related violence? Do you know something I don't? I haven't been able to read much of what has been discovered since this occurred so I've probably missed a ton of news but then I just saw Maggot say that not much has been released.

It most definitely has a terrorist twist to it. I quess a rollout was found at their house. And they were set up to fab more bombs. I just wonder how they thought they would get home. They must have been pretty stupid. The dreaded FOX network seems to have more info on it.

(12-03-2015, 12:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: I just wonder how they thought they would get home.

Wasn't the guy American? He could have just drove home or to his Mom's where he left his baby.

(12-03-2015, 12:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 12:25 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: No, it doesn't fit the narrative they want to push

I don't get where you & Maggot are coming from. Are you saying this is Daesh related? You both view this as something more than work related violence? Do you know something I don't? I haven't been able to read much of what has been discovered since this occurred so I've probably missed a ton of news but then I just saw Maggot say that not much has been released.

Here is the FOX story, I just hope you don't burst into flames when you hit the link. hah

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Blindgreed1 - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 12:38 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 12:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Here is the FOX story, I just hope you don't burst into flames when you hit the link. hah
That's just the photos bro.

Sonova..................OK fixed it.

(12-03-2015, 12:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: Not much coming out on this.
I did hear this morning that he was at the party, but became angry and left. He returned with his wife, protective gear, pipe bombs and guns. Sounds very much like an activated sleeper cell to me.

(12-03-2015, 12:38 PM)Maggot Wrote: I just hope you don't burst into flames when you hit the link. hah

I rubbed garlic all over my body. It will protect me.

(12-03-2015, 12:48 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Sounds very much like an activated sleeper cell to me.

What part of the story made you think that?

Good morning America said it was "The smell of pigs in a blanket"

Just kidding..........

(12-03-2015, 01:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 12:38 PM)Maggot Wrote: I just hope you don't burst into flames when you hit the link. hah

I rubbed garlic all over my body. It will protect me.
I'll bring the butter. hah

(12-03-2015, 01:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 12:48 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Sounds very much like an activated sleeper cell to me.

What part of the story made you think that?
The sentence I typed prior to this one. How many pipe bombs and bullet proof vests do you have just lying around the house?

Why is it that the guy at the PP shootings was labeled a terrorist 20 min after shots were fired and these idiots are "workplace" killers?

(12-03-2015, 01:05 PM)Maggot Wrote: Good morning America said it was "The smell of pigs in a blanket"

This story superseded even my local news. It was all over network television and the station remained on the national anchors. I don't know how it is in other places but it's very rare here for them to stay national when it's time for the local news broadcast.

(12-03-2015, 01:06 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: How many pipe bombs and bullet proof vests do you have just lying around the house?

We've seen it with workplace violence. We've seen it in a number of mass shooting stories here. They find all kinds of weapons and the like in the shooters home.