Mock
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING (/thread-10743.html)

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - F.U. - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 01:06 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 01:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 12:48 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Sounds very much like an activated sleeper cell to me.

What part of the story made you think that?
The sentence I typed prior to this one. How many pipe bombs and bullet proof vests do you have just lying around the house?

No pipe bombs, but do have the material to make them [any reloader has the components] and 4 bullet proof vests. And I just consider myself a average Joe.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Maggot - 12-03-2015

Are you a devout Muslim recently from Saudi Arabia?

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Adub - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 01:08 PM)Maggot Wrote: Why is it that the guy at the PP shootings was labeled a terrorist 20 min after shots were fired and these idiots are "workplace" killers?

why are you so intentionally obtuse. neither scenarios are true. and you know that. I know you do. so just stop it.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 01:08 PM)Maggot Wrote: Why is it that the guy at the PP shootings was labeled a terrorist 20 min after shots were fired and these idiots are "workplace" killers?

Mike Huckabee labeled the PP shooter a domestic terrorist pretty quickly, as did Planned Parenthood officials. The shooter made political statements in regards to the place he chose to attack/terrorize, so some people drew that conclusion.

Had the PP shooter worked for Planned Parenthood, they might have instead/also labeled him a "workplace" killer. When you kill people from your workplace, Maggot, you are in fact a "workplace" killer.

However, the San Bernadino shooters may also have been radicalized Islamic extremists/terrorists. Some people have already drawn that conclusion based on the the fact that they're Muslims. If there is evidence to suggest that the couple was radicalized, I'm sure it will be revealed soon.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 12-03-2015

I feel like I've missed something given the people who are already labeling them terrorists. I only know the dude was an American at his workplace holiday party who left and came back with guns and an accomplice who was his woman.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Blindgreed1 - 12-03-2015

The Associated Press ‏@AP 32s32 seconds ago
BREAKING: Police: Investigators found 12 pipe bombs at home searched after killings in California.

(12-03-2015, 01:35 PM)Adub Wrote:

why are you so intentionally obtuse. neither scenarios are true. and you know that. I know you do. so just stop it.

obtuse
(əbˈtjuːs)
adj
1. mentally slow or emotionally insensitive

2. (Mathematics) maths
a. (of an angle) lying between 90° and 180°

b. (of a triangle) having one interior angle greater than 90°

3. not sharp or pointed

4. indistinctly felt, heard, etc; dull: obtuse pain.

5. (Botany) (of a leaf or similar flat part) having a rounded or blunt tip

I'm gonna go with definition 2 and say "I'm always right"

All of the guns used in the attack were legally purchased and the shooters did not have criminal records, according to the police chief.

The San Bernadino police are doing a great job, in my opinion.

President Obama made a statement this morning indicating that terrorism may have been a motive in the attack.

Just released:
San Bernardino shooter Syed Rizwan Farook was in touch over the phone and via social media with more than one international terrorism subject who the FBI were already investigating, law enforcement officials said.

It appears that Farook was radicalized, which contributed to his motive, though other things — like workplace grievances — may have also played a role, other law enforcement sources said.

Farook had traveled to Saudi Arabia in 2013 for the Hajj for a couple of weeks, two U.S. government officials said.

One of the officials explained that this is a common occurrence, and the trip would not have raised any red flags, because many Americans travel to Saudi Arabia during that time.

The U.S. government believes Farook met Tashfeen Malik during that trip, and Malik eventually came to the United States on a “fiancee visa,” the official said.

Malik, who was born in Pakistan, then obtained a green card, becoming a lawful permanent resident, the official said.

http://ktla.com/2015/12/03/san-bernardino-shooter-syed-farook-apparently-radicalized-sources/

(12-03-2015, 01:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: All of the guns used in the attack were legally purchased and the shooters did not have criminal records, according to the police chief.

The San Bernadino police are doing a great job, in my opinion.

President Obama made a statement this morning indicating that terrorism may have been a motive in the attack.

Just released:
San Bernardino shooter Syed Rizwan Farook was in touch over the phone and via social media with more than one international terrorism subject who the FBI were already investigating, law enforcement officials said.

It appears that Farook was radicalized, which contributed to his motive, though other things — like workplace grievances — may have also played a role, other law enforcement sources said.

Farook had traveled to Saudi Arabia in 2013 for the Hajj for a couple of weeks, two U.S. government officials said.

One of the officials explained that this is a common occurrence, and the trip would not have raised any red flags, because many Americans travel to Saudi Arabia during that time.

The U.S. government believes Farook met Tashfeen Malik during that trip, and Malik eventually came to the United States on a “fiancee visa,” the official said.

Malik, who was born in Pakistan, then obtained a green card, becoming a lawful permanent resident, the official said.

http://ktla.com/2015/12/03/san-bernardino-shooter-syed-farook-apparently-radicalized-sources/
No kidding? Crazy... hah

Well, Gunnar, we could all just consider your assumptions and the assumptions of others here to be evidence. Case closed.

Or, we could all be quite aware of the possibilities and discuss assumptions, AND ALSO discuss actual facts and evidence as the case develops.

I prefer the latter.

(12-03-2015, 02:19 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Well, Gunnar, we could all just consider your assumptions and the assumptions of others here to be evidence. Case closed.

Or, we could all be quite aware of the possibilities and discuss assumptions, AND ALSO discuss actual facts and evidence as the case develops.

I prefer the latter.
In other news today, a creature capable of flight which strongly resembled a duck and even quacked like a duck turned out to actually be a duck. Here's Jim with the weather. hah

When it goes into the FBI database I'm betting it goes under the heading "domestic terrorism" and not international terrorism.

(12-03-2015, 02:24 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: In other news today, a creature capable of flight which strongly resembled a duck and even quacked like a duck turned out to actually be a duck. Here's Jim with the weather. hah

[Image: gold-star.jpg]

You're making real progress here, Gunnar.

Instead of clumsily arguing against the blatantly obvious truth/facts this time, you instead used common sense to make an assumption that turned out to be validated by fact.

With a little restraint and a lot more thought, I'm confident that you might eventually graduate to "master of the obvious" status.

(12-03-2015, 03:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 02:24 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: In other news today, a creature capable of flight which strongly resembled a duck and even quacked like a duck turned out to actually be a duck. Here's Jim with the weather. hah

[Image: gold-star.jpg]

You're making real progress here, Gunnar.

Instead of clumsily arguing against the blatantly obvious truth/facts this time, you instead used common sense to make an assumption that turned out to be validated by fact.

With a little restraint and a lot more thought, I'm confident that you might eventually graduate to "master of the obvious" status.
It's happened more than once you know? Just sayin...

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 12:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 12:25 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: No, it doesn't fit the narrative they want to push

Probably drag out another thug killed by white cops for a destraction

I don't get where you & Maggot are coming from. Are you saying this is Daesh related? You both view this as something more than work related violence? Do you know something I don't? I haven't been able to read much of what has been discovered since this occurred so I've probably missed a ton of news but then I just saw Maggot say that not much has been released.

I am looking that direction because I do not believe in coincidences very much, it happens but damned seldom.
This guy is an american because he was born here, ok fine.
Somewhere along here is where he jumped the tracks, daesh, ISIS, Mary Kay, the Jehovas Wittness or Kirby sales school, whatever..
He went over there on the Hajj, ok fine, its part of their religion and all, can't blame him for that.
What is also part of their religion is the abuse of women, it every muslim mans right or duty to beat the crap out of any woman that is not comporting herself to their rules.
Its the only religion that I am aware of that has a big fucking sword as one of its primary icons.
They are taught from day one that to be a martr is ones highest possible purpose
They are taught from day one that to not follow all the tennets set forth in toe koran requires a death sentence, that applies to muslims and non muslims.

SO, this particular duck IMHO was pretty much a squirrel to start with, went over there and fell in with like minded squirrels and they sent him back over here to do just exactly what he did, even sent him a helper.

I am calling this one a terrorist. His acts yesterday may or may not have been exactly what he was sent here to do, but something set him off and thats the version he took. Kind of surprised he didn't load up all the pipe bombs, but he may have thought he would get away and make another run

(12-03-2015, 01:47 PM)Duchess Wrote: I feel like I've missed something given the people who are already labeling them terrorists. I only know the dude was an American at his workplace holiday party who left and came back with guns and an accomplice who was his woman.

I don't think you were missing anything.

Of course there was a possibility of terrorism factoring into the attack. But, it wasn't the only possibility or something that could be formally concluded without evidence simply because the murderers were Muslim.

It's a weird case with some unique elements. And, you're right about non-Muslim mass murderers often having all types of weapons, ammo, and gear at their homes. (The San Bernadino shooters were not wearing bullet-proof vests btw; they were wearing black utility vests to hold ammo and such.)

Anyway, officials still haven't concluded whether the attack was motivated by personal or political/religious factors, or both. It seems they're leaning towards both, which seems most likely to me too, based on what's known thus far. The target was tied to the suspects personally, but the means and influences appear to be tied to Islamic radicalization.

(12-03-2015, 01:53 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 01:35 PM)Adub Wrote:

obtuse
(əbˈtjuːs)
adj
1. mentally slow or emotionally insensitive

Intentionally. I know you are smarter than that, and that you get it.

I like you Adub and think you're a very nice person. So I will just admit that I like Moxie better than most other beverages.

(12-03-2015, 05:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: I like you Adub and think you're a very nice person. So I will just admit that I like Moxie better than most other beverages.

The flattery is kind of nice. I don't get that a lot.

(12-03-2015, 04:16 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 12:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 12:25 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: No, it doesn't fit the narrative they want to push

Probably drag out another thug killed by white cops for a destraction

I don't get where you & Maggot are coming from. Are you saying this is Daesh related? You both view this as something more than work related violence? Do you know something I don't? I haven't been able to read much of what has been discovered since this occurred so I've probably missed a ton of news but then I just saw Maggot say that not much has been released.

I am looking that direction because I do not believe in coincidences very much, it happens but damned seldom.
This guy is an american because he was born here, ok fine.
Somewhere along here is where he jumped the tracks, daesh, ISIS, Mary Kay, the Jehovas Wittness or Kirby sales school, whatever..
He went over there on the Hajj, ok fine, its part of their religion and all, can't blame him for that.
What is also part of their religion is the abuse of women, it every muslim mans right or duty to beat the crap out of any woman that is not comporting herself to their rules.
Its the only religion that I am aware of that has a big fucking sword as one of its primary icons.
They are taught from day one that to be a martr is ones highest possible purpose
They are taught from day one that to not follow all the tennets set forth in toe koran requires a death sentence, that applies to muslims and non muslims.

SO, this particular duck IMHO was pretty much a squirrel to start with, went over there and fell in with like minded squirrels and they sent him back over here to do just exactly what he did, even sent him a helper.

I am calling this one a terrorist. His acts yesterday may or may not have been exactly what he was sent here to do, but something set him off and thats the version he took. Kind of surprised he didn't load up all the pipe bombs, but he may have thought he would get away and make another run
hahhahhah