Mock
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING (/thread-10743.html)

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 12-04-2015

San Bernadino, CA -- Mass Shooting Update

Investigation Status:
The FBI is investigating the mass shooting as an act of terrorism.

The Victims -- RIP:
The Los Angeles Times has photos and bios for many of the deceased and wounded victims and is updating the page as more information becomes available. http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-san-bernardino-shooting-victims-htmlstory.html

[Image: tdy_gosk_shooting_151204.nbcnews-video-r...te-560.jpg]
^The Suspects:
Syed Farook, 28 and Tashfeen Malik, 27. Still no photo of the wife. I want to know more about her. I want to see her face. I want to see the woman who could drop off her baby and then go brutally rob a bunch of families of their parents and adult children, in broad daylight.

It's being reported that she, originally born in Pakistan and living in Saudi Arabia before coming to the U.S. on a fiancee visa last year, had pledged allegiance to ISIS on-line. Tashfeen Malik's post pledging allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was made on an account with a different name, according to one U.S. official.The officials did not explain how they knew Malik made the post. http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/04/us/tashfeen-malik-san-bernardino-shooting-what-we-know/index.html

The Male Suspect's Family:

Syed Farook's sister and her husband are adopting their orphaned 6-month-old niece. Both say they never had a clue that Syed or his wife could be violent.

[Image: syed_raheel_farook_wife_tatiana_gigliott...00x227.jpg]
Syed Rizwan Farook's brother ^ (same first and last name, different middle name) is a married father, a U.S. Navy veteran with awards for his role in the war on terror, and a county employee like his brother.

Farook's parents are divorced and he was estranged from his (allegedly abusive) father.

The Male Suspect's Family's Attorney:
Attorney David Chelsey gave a weird interview to CNN's Chris Cuomo. It appears to me that he's trying to float a conspiracy theory and position the couple as being framed or something. Video of interview here: http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/04/us/tashfeen-malik-san-bernardino-shooting-what-we-know/index.html

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 04:15 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: had pledged allegiance to ISIS on-line. Tashfeen Malik's post pledging allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was made on an account with a different name, according to one U.S. official.The officials did not explain how they knew Malik made the post.

I'm interested in knowing a lot more about this and I hope there is info forthcoming. I'm absolutely not saying there couldn't be something to that but I'm not so quick to believe as I once was. I'm just curious about the facts.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-04-2015

Quack, Quack Fucking Quack...

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Maggot - 12-04-2015

I thought I heard there was 3 people when this first started.

(12-04-2015, 05:49 PM)Maggot Wrote: I thought I heard there was 3 people when this first started.
The third person (who was actually taken into custody) turned out to be someone driving in the area when the shit hit the fan. He abandoned his car and ran when the shootout between the suspects and police began. He was cleared of any involvement shortly thereafter.

I just saw a promo clip for tonight's national news broadcast and it showed reporters filling the shooters apartment. They had free will to walk around and check out stuff. The reporter stood in front of the computer/monitor and said the hard drive was missing. A bunch of credit cards were strewn on the bed and he was looking at those. I was astounded that the media were given that kind of access.

Syed Farook.

I think the cuffs are overkill. Har Har

[Image: 2F10A4EB00000578-3346500-image-m-49_1449258681851.jpg]

[Image: 2F0A4D0B00000578-3346500-The_couple_were...488848.jpg]

[Image: 2F0A4D1800000578-3346500-An_additional_1...492494.jpg]

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - sally - 12-04-2015

Every time I hear that name I think of the sexy guy from Lost.

[Image: ht_tashfeen_malik_float_jc_151204_12x5_1...1449189476]

Here's the photo of the wife, Tashfeen Malik.

The Farook family and attorneys are saying people shouldn't jump to "terrorism", even knowing that the wife allegedly pledged allegiance to ISIS.

And, I just heard one of the family attorneys say that he's looked at Britney Spears on-line even though he hates her music. Likewise, just because the couple looked at terrorist materials on-line doesn't mean they were terrorists. Very weird analogy, though I get his point.

However, when you're looking at terrorist materials AND you're making bombs in your garage AND you're driving around in tactical vests armed to the hilt after co-workers at a mass murder site finger you AND you're shooting at police officers... it's pretty fucking incriminating.

Some men from Farook's mosque were also interviewed and insinuated that Malik likely reeled in the shy devout Farook and radicalized him.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Maggot - 12-04-2015

I'm stunned! Yes, stunned anyone would think they were radical Islamic terrorists.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-04-2015

Couple of good looking ARs, but I prefer a full floating fore grip

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Mohammed - 12-05-2015

What is a ... full floating fore grip? I think I only heard those words during my teenage years while discussing certain ... self pleasuring techniques?

I mean come on, look at them. They look fucked up! Even to our standards here in this sandbox. Wouldn't trust them around my neighbourhood, that's for sure. And where did they go apparently? Of course, Saudi! Everybody's governments beloved friend in the Middle East it seems, even good old Germany's, which just blasted its own German Intelligence Agency for saying the Saudi's are actually quite fucked up right now.

But then, if you purchase goods for a billion plus here and there, people can't help but will simply just love you.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-05-2015

Its a fore stock that attached directly to the front of the receiver and does not touch the barrel. As the gun is fired and gets hot very small changes in geometry of the gun due to the different materials heating and cooling rates. With nothing touching the barrel the gun stays more accurate.
Mine has a full float quadrail fore stock and a bull barrel threaded for a muzzle break. I went a lil nuts building it

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Maggot - 12-05-2015

The American producer of Al-Jazeera says that showing a picture of the female San Bernardino killer without a burka is "disrespectful"

link
another

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 09:05 AM)Maggot Wrote: The American producer of Al-Jazeera says that showing a picture of the female San Bernardino killer without a burka is "disrespectful"

Oh for christssake. Like we care about that crap. What a dumbass comment for him to make. 78

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Midwest Spy - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 09:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 09:05 AM)Maggot Wrote: The American producer of Al-Jazeera says that showing a picture of the female San Bernardino killer without a burka is "disrespectful"

Oh for christssake. Like we care about that crap. What a dumbass comment for him to make. 78

Just another reason for the fanatics to continue their mission.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 09:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:

He's a digital content producer for Al Jazeera America tweeting from his personal account, not on behalf of Al Jazeera. But, yeah, he's a dumbass.
https://twitter.com/hash_said?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

He retracted his tweet after clarifying that he wasn't concerned about the "disrespect", only that her family could feel disrespected. Maybe so, but who gives a shit? Not I.

I think the Farook family attorneys are dumbasses too. Why are we seeing them making excuses and statements all over the news? The family members haven't been charged with any crimes.

If none of his family members knew anything at all about what Farook and Malik were up to, so be it. If they did know something and/or they get charged with related crimes, THEN their attorneys can defend them. Right now, I consider the attorneys' statements and audacity 'disprespectful' to the victims' families and the public. They're rubbing me way wrong.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 10:35 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: He retracted his tweet after clarifying that he wasn't concerned about the "disrespect", only that her family could feel disrespected. Maybe so, but who gives a shit? Not I.

It burned my ass when I read that. I seriously could hardly believe anyone, outside of terrorists, who would have the amazing audacity to say such a thing.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 11:00 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 10:35 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: He retracted his tweet after clarifying that he wasn't concerned about the "disrespect", only that her family could feel disrespected. Maybe so, but who gives a shit? Not I.

It burned my ass when I read that. I seriously could hardly believe anyone, outside of terrorists, who would have the amazing audacity to say such a thing.

Libtards

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Mohammed - 12-05-2015

Six, do you have a picture of it?