Mock
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING (/thread-10743.html)

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 03-03-2016

This was another one of those conversations where I thought I must have missed something and I backtracked and read again.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Blindgreed1 - 03-03-2016

(03-03-2016, 06:45 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-03-2016, 05:06 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(03-03-2016, 04:46 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-03-2016, 04:40 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(03-03-2016, 04:33 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Does TLDNR stand for: I don't know how to trim my quotes?
Too Long Did Not Read.

HotD will skewer me for this, but there've been times I've wanted to say that when she's giving me a dressing-down (and not the good kind either).

For the record though BG, in regards to this particular case where the teen boy 'borrowed without permission' his parents gun, you've been wrong on every point you've been trying to make.
We will just wait and see about that MS now won't we? If he gets charged with anything other than gifting a firearm to a minor I will admit I was wrong. Any other outcome will just prove me right. Time will tell.

No one ever implied that he would be charged with anything other than gifting a firearm to a minor, you dope. That's the charge that the cops want to bring against him and that's the charge that a few of us found reasonable and you said would ruin his life. A low level felony that will most likely get him a slap on the wrist and erased off his record as long as he's otherwise a good kid.
Actually, your resident legal expert HoTD said that it wouldn't make sense to charge him with gifting to a minor but go ahead and ride my coat tails if you must.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - sally - 03-03-2016

(03-03-2016, 07:00 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Actually, your resident legal expert HoTD said that it wouldn't make sense to charge him with gifting to a minor but go ahead and ride my coat tails if you must.

I think you must have dyslexia or something. What she said was that you being ok with charging him with illegal possession alone doesn't make any sense. Either charge him with both illegal possession and transfer or gift (same thing) to a minor or only charge him with the transfer to a minor which is what the cops are going for. And it especially doesn't make any sense since you're the one who has been nit picking our choice of words as to whether he borrowed the gun or stole it. Which doesn't make any difference unless he was in fact being charged with illegal possession which he isn't and no one ever said he should be other than you.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 03-04-2016

28 Hilarious.

Gunnar now claims that HIS view -- the only 'right' view, according to him -- is the one that the rest of us have expressed from the start; the same view that he's spent days vehemently and incoherently deriding in attempt to prove it 'ridiculous'.

And, he claims that I personally expressed the exact opposite of what I repeatedly personally expressed, even though I went so far as to use his preferred lingo to help him comprehend.

I don't think Gunnar has dyslexia. But even if he does, I think Gunnar has an ego which vastly exceeds his abilities and a juvenile need to win contests that exist only in his mind (even if it means consciously or unconsciously cheating).

Gunnar is CN after a lobotomy.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Cutz - 03-04-2016

As soon as studies prove that women can mind control men into doing stupid things, innocent bystanders like this boy will finally be freed from their wrongful imprisonments.

#BoyLivesMatter

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Blindgreed1 - 03-04-2016

(03-03-2016, 07:42 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-03-2016, 07:00 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Actually, your resident legal expert HoTD said that it wouldn't make sense to charge him with gifting to a minor but go ahead and ride my coat tails if you must.

I think you must have dyslexia or something. What she said was that you being ok with charging him with illegal possession alone doesn't make any sense. Either charge him with both illegal possession and transfer or gift (same thing) to a minor or only charge him with the transfer to a minor which is what the cops are going for. And it especially doesn't make any sense since you're the one who has been nit picking our choice of words as to whether he borrowed the gun or stole it. Which doesn't make any difference unless he was in fact being charged with illegal possession which he isn't and no one ever said he should be other than you.
I still don't believe he will be charged at all, but criminalizing the kid by implying that he "stole" something is misleading in and of itself (which is where this all started). There has been enough damage done in this tragedy already. She often employs such tactics to get readers to side with her opinion or attempt to discredit another opinion, and I enjoy calling bullshit when she does it. I rarely read more than just a few sentences of any of HoTD's replies because she just takes so damned long to get to the point that much of what she types ends up on the wayside. Time will tell, but I doubt the kid will be charged which suits me just fine.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 03-04-2016

[Image: dutiel-and-may-2.jpg]
The latest update on the Arizona high school murder/suicide has a lot of new information about the crime scene and the murderer, including witness statements describing the aftermath. Pretty haunting. The murderer's words and mindset seem way older than that of a15-year-old, to me. They leave no doubt that this was a calculated intimate partner homicide, "I can't live without her, so I'm going to kill her and myself". http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/glendale-murder-suicides-macabre-aftermath-described-in-police-report-8100558

The charge against the teen boy who provided the gun "will be submitted upon completion of reports and examination of all evidence", the police statement says. Jerry Cobb, spokesman for County Attorney Bill Montgomery, says he can't comment on the potential of charging the boy yet. In general, he says the office would take the wishes of a victim's family into consideration, though without necessarily giving a family "veto power" over a charging decision. Another possibility is that the investigation could expand to include the boy's parents or guardians. http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/glendale-boy-who-provided-gun-in-high-school-shooting-may-be-charged-8092217

I don't know whether the murdered girl's family holds the parents responsible for their son's actions. I haven't seen any indication as to whether they're pushing police to pursue his parents instead of the boy and/or whether they're planning to file a civil suit against his parents as sometimes happens in these types of cases.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 03-08-2016

(11-04-2015, 04:28 PM)sally Wrote: If it wasn't gang members that had it out for the father, then I wonder if it was a juvenile that did it for the purpose of being initiated into a gang or something.

No matter who did it, it's heart breaking.

[Image: 650x366]
It sure looks like it was gang members who lured ^ 9-year-old Tyshawn Lee from the playground into an alley and shot him point blank three times.

They're not juveniles but they are young men, and they're about as worthless and soulless as possible, in my book.

[Image: 1236020_630x354.jpg]
Dwright Boone-Doty, 22, of Chicago, has been charged with first-degree murder in the November fatal shooting of 9-year-old Tyshawn Lee in the Gresham neighborhood. Doty was denied bail today.

The suspected triggerman wanted to inflict even more pain and suffering on his young victim and other children, prosecutors revealed in court today. Police say Tyshawn was killed because his father, Pierre Stokes, was a ranking member of a rival gang.

Tyshawn's death was the result of a gang war between the Black Pstones and the Gangster Disciples. The feud came to head, prosecutors say, as result of the October 13 fatal shooting of Tracy Morgan, 25, the brother of Doty's co-defendant Corey Morgan, 27, who is also charged in Tyshawn's murder.

Prosecutors believe that Kevin Edwards, 22, was also involved in luring Tyshawn from the playground to the alley so that he could be brutally executed. He's still on the run and is believed to be hiding in Iowa. U.S. Marshals said he has connections in the eastern part of the state.

Story:
http://abc7chicago.com/news/prosecutors-suspect-in-tyshawn-lee-murder-wanted-to-torture-boy-shoot-up-park/1235981/#videoplayer

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - BlueTiki - 03-08-2016

I would love to see the BLM movement take on the gangs.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - sally - 03-08-2016

They all look like they just underwent lobotomies. Stupid niggers.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 03-08-2016

He was little more than a baby. How do those thugs justify murdering a little kid :(

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 03-09-2016

This guy got jammed up in Florida yesterday, fortunately.

[Image: met_3GraniteShooting_03082016_43.jpg]

Disgruntled employee ^ James Cameau, 34, walked to the back of the Jacksonville Granite building in Florida and confronted 11 coworkers, telling them, “You better run.”

He then tried to open fire, but his gun jammed- not once, but twice- giving the employees some time to run.

Then the gun finally worked, and that's when he started shooting at fleeing employees.

The bullets missed all but one employee, who was reportedly running to a nearby home when Cameau caught up with him. That victim was rushed to a local hospital, where he is expected to survive.

As for Cameau, he went inside and, after watching police storm the building through surveillance cameras, turned the gun on himself and blew his brains out.

Ref: http://www.fox13news.com/news/florida-news/102541251-story

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 03-16-2016

UPDATE, Michigan Spree Shooter

[Image: 3244AE8800000578-0-image-a-26_1458173372265.jpg]
^ James Dalton is the Uber driver who shot 6 people to death and wounded several others at 3 different locations while on the job last month. He had no history of mental illness.

LE says Dalton has been cooperative, but they don't have a motive.

Dalton's wife filed for divorce last week.

Well, Dalton now says a devil inside his cell phone talked to him through his Uber app and made him do it.

Today, he filed a lawsuit against Uber for $10 million saying he busted his butt for the company and they ruined his life, treated him unfairly, and all that jazz.

I won't be surprised if he's simply trying to build an insanity defense. But, who knows -- maybe he is nuts.

On a bright note, the 14-year-old shooting victim who was initially declared dead is doing amazingly well.

Story: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jason-dalton-man-charged-in-kalamazoo-shootings-sues-uber/

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 04-12-2016

(11-29-2015, 06:37 PM)Adub Wrote:
(11-29-2015, 06:02 PM)Maggot Wrote: It is race baiting, the guy had delusional religious leanings much like the daesh, Although I would classify him as a crazy nut and not a "terrorist" as much of the media and politicians, priests have succumbed to. Its not a video its not a gun issue, its none of those "explanations" from the talking heads. He was a nutcase plain and simple. Finger pointing is futile.

Yea, I know. He was compliant after killing one cop and shooting at a bunch more. And shooting and killing random people like you and me. But, in the end after 5 hours, he was compliant. He finally listened, and put his fucking gun down. No 9 second decision here for the cops to take him out. I applaud them. Listening to the police scanner showed how dedicated they were to not let anyone else get killed. They did want to take out the sob, though. They showed restraint. And planning. Just kind of sucks that he wasn't Black. The shooter that is. Or a Muslim. Why does it always have to the White guys that are crazy mass shooting mother fuckers. And American at that. WTF is wrong here in America that we can't get a grip on this bullshit?!

Have you seen the latest updates on the case, Adub? Not terribly surprising.

Jason Dear, the shithead who shot to death three people when he occupied a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood in November, is charged with 179 counts, including murder and attempted murder.

Court docs detailing police interviews indicate that Dear felt he was doing heroic Christian work when he terrorized and killed innocent civilians and a police officer.

He was self-reportedly angered by the "persecution of Christians" at Waco back in the 90s, he believed the right-wing rhetoric about babies being aborted so PP could sell body parts, he idolized two men who'd shot to death abortion doctors in past political/religious protest, he recited the bible after the he committed the PP murders and told police he dreams that he'll be "met by all the aborted fetuses at the gates of heaven and they would thank him for what he did because his actions saved lives of other unborn fetuses."

These are the kind of people the FBI classifies as the biggest terrorist threat in America; there are thousands of such individuals and groups plotting away.

Ref: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/planned-parenthood-shooter-robert-dear-admired-abortion-foe-who-killed-florida-doctor/

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 05-04-2016

Texas -- Workplace Mass Shooting

[Image: ?media=photo&contentId=5cbf356aa4deef169...cUPQ%3D%3D]

A man walked into his former workplace and fatally shot one worker before killing himself, Harris County Sheriff Ron Hickman says. It happened before 9 a.m. Wednesday at Knight Transportation on Franz Road, west of Houston.

Sheriff Hickman says the shooter was fired two weeks ago but returned to the business with two weapons. The man allegedly fired several shots while approaching the building and then entered the business where he fired more shots, killing a male co-worker and injuring two others.

"He apparently became disgruntled because his payments had ceased, we understand he came to this location with a shotgun and a handgun," said Ralph Gonzales with HCSO. "He came into the building and said something like 'you ruined my life' and then fired a round straight through the building and then started shooting."

Two nearby schools were put on lockdown.

Identities not yet released.

Refs:
http://www.khou.com/news/crime/shooting-reported-at-business-near-morton-ranch-hs/169903692
http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/386c25518f464186bf7a2ac026580ce7/Article_2016-05-04-US-Company-Shooting-Texas-The-Latest/id-4c18ccc57e784900923690dc536bd6b0

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 05-06-2016

DC / Maryland Spree Shootings -- Suspect in Custody

Three people were killed and several others injured. The suspect is a violent unhinged cop.

[Image: APTOPIX_Mall_Shooting_-c090d-2029.jpg]

Eulalio Tordil, 62, worked in law enforcement with the Federal Protective Service.

He had been placed on administrative duties and stripped of his gun and badge in March when a civil court issued a protective order against him for alleged abuse, according to an official with the agency and court documents.

The protective order, filed by his wife Gladys Tordil, alleges he subjected her children to “intense-military-like discipline” and physically abused one child over the course of a decade. The protective order also alleges he threatened to harm his wife if she left him and indicated Tordil had a .40-caliber hand gun, a .45-caliber hand gun, an M-4, a revolver and a “hunting gun” at home.

Yesterday, Tordil allegedly shot to death his estranged wife outside the high school their children attend. He went on to kill two more people and wound several others at a shopping mall and a grocery store before he was apprehended by police not far from the last shooting.

Full story: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/one-person-shot-at-montgomery-mall-in-bethesda-police-say/2016/05/06/f510d2aa-139f-11e6-81b4-581a5c4c42df_story.html

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 05-06-2016

POS. This has been all over my news the past couple of days. I'm so glad he's been caught.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Blindgreed1 - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 05:09 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: DC / Maryland Spree Shootings -- Suspect in Custody

The suspect is a violent unhinged cop.
The FPS is more like security guards for federal buildings HoTD. Just an FYI

(05-06-2016, 05:28 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 05:09 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: DC / Maryland Spree Shootings -- Suspect in Custody

The suspect is a violent unhinged cop.
The FPS is more like security guards for federal buildings HoTD. Just an FYI

Gunnar, the suspected killer is a federal police officer (cop) for FPS. He's obviously not representative of all cops, FPS or otherwise, but he is violent and unhinged if the allegations against him are true.

According to online court records, Eulalio Tordil was required to stay away from his wife Gladys, her place of employment, and her home, and was required to surrender any firearms.

Gladys was a high school chemistry teacher. RIP.

WJLA reports that Eulalio Tordil was stripped of his police powers and weapons after the protective order was put in place in March. He was placed on administrative duty. Deputy sheriffs went to his home and seized six guns as a result of the order.

More: http://heavy.com/news/2016/05/gladys-eulalio-tordil-beltsville-maryland-high-point-high-school-shooting-murder-suspect-wife-federal-protective-photo/