Mock
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING (/thread-10743.html)

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 10-03-2016

(10-03-2016, 01:53 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Cars (and Ladies), I was simply posting something that the PC crowd would say in response to what Cars posted.

People that are uptight often jump to conclusions and put words in peoples' mouths.

As Aaron Rodgers once said, "Everyone just R-E-L-A-X.

I knew what you were doing MS.

But, the fact is, the only one in this discussion who went to race/bigotry was YOU. Nobody put those thoughts in your head or those words in your mouth, whether you were being facetious or not.

SO........R-E-L-A-X, strip down, put your hands in the shackles, and prepare to take it like a man. hah

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Midwest Spy - 10-03-2016

(10-03-2016, 02:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 01:53 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Cars (and Ladies), I was simply posting something that the PC crowd would say in response to what Cars posted.

People that are uptight often jump to conclusions and put words in peoples' mouths.

But, the fact is, the only one in this discussion who went to race/bigotry was YOU. Nobody put those thoughts in your head or those words in your mouth, whether you were being facetious or not.

SO........R-E-L-A-X, strip down, put your hands in the shackles, and prepare to take it like a man. hah

I have very little experience in the S & M arena.

As long as you're wearing leather chaps, a barbed-wire bra and I get to have a ball-gag stuffed in my mouth, we're good.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Blindgreed1 - 10-03-2016

(10-03-2016, 02:23 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 02:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

I have very little experience in the S & M arena.

As long as you're wearing leather chaps, a barbed-wire bra and I get to have a ball-gag stuffed in my mouth, we're good.
We have arenas now? That wasn't in the monthly news letter.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 10-03-2016

hah I told you so!

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 10-03-2016

Shit. Failure to quote.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 10-03-2016

(10-03-2016, 02:23 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: As long as you're wearing leather chaps, a barbed-wire bra and I get to have a ball-gag stuffed in my mouth, we're good.

No can do on the ball gag.

I don't have much S&M-type experience either, but there's no point in going there unless I get some pleasure out of it myself. To that end........ I wanna hear you scream!

Welcome to the jungle...

(Alright, back to public shootings.)

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 10-05-2016

(10-01-2016, 05:51 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I was so sad to read that Jacob Hall has died.

Batman delivered his eulogy. Jacob loved superheros and his funeral was superhero themed.

[Image: 3922229C00000578-3822876-image-a-107_1475683651979.jpg]

[Image: 3922215700000578-3822876-Townville_Fire_...384380.jpg]

[Image: 39228FDF00000578-3822876-image-a-99_1475683463212.jpg]

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 10-05-2016

^ Oh man, now I'm crying a little. But, I think it's really cool that Jacob's family made his service something he'd love and less scary than a traditional open-casket funeral for his little friends and classmates.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 10-05-2016

(10-05-2016, 04:51 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: ^ Oh man, now I'm crying a little.

I know. Ugh. That tiny coffin and batman and the others dressed as superheros. It was just so..so..wonderful & awful. 21

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 01-06-2017

Fort Lauderdale Airport, Florida

A mass shooting occurred earlier today at the Hollywood International Airport.

[Image: ft-lauderdale-airport-shooting-map.jpg]

Five people are reported dead and at least 8 were wounded. :(

There is a suspect in custody, but no further details yet.

Developing story: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/01/06/reports-shots-fired-at-fort-lauderdale-airport/?tid=notifi_push_breaking-news&pushid=breaking-news_1483741781

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - SIXFOOTERsez - 01-06-2017

Been watching it, no solid info yet, the numbers keep changing

(01-06-2017, 03:42 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Been watching it, no solid info yet, the numbers keep changing

Hoping the number of fatalities doesn't increase again.

The killer has now been identified as 26-year-old Esteban Santiago.

He was born in New Jersey and lived in Alaska before moving to Florida.

He was carrying military identification when, according to witnesses, he strolled into the baggage claim and started shooting people at random in the head.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/esteban-santiago-fort-lauderdale-airport-shooter-shooting-active-gunman-suspect-photo-citizen-isis-florida-facebook-new-jersey-victims-military/

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 01-06-2017

Oh God. That's so awful. I hadn't heard about it until you posted.

It's being reported that the killer traveled in on a flight from Canada and had checked a gun in his bag (maybe he had military clearance? - don't know).

He went into the airport bathroom on arrival in Fort Lauderdale, loaded the gun, went back to baggage claim, and unloaded three cartridges at random people before lying on the ground spread-eagle.

Witnesses say he was wearing a Star Wars shirt, never said a word, and used what looked like a 9mm.

Police say no shots were fired in their apprehension of the killer.

Reports of a second shooting 90 minutes later were false alarms, likely due to nervous passengers and airport workers.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/01/06/reports-multiple-people-shot-at-ft-lauderdale-airport

Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood International Airport Shooting - Update

Correction:
Authorities are reporting that Santiago (pic below) actually flew from Alaska through Minnesota into Florida. He did not fly Air Canada as was previously reported.

[Image: IMG_1284-575x780.jpg]

Confirmed:
-Santiago served in the National Guard and was honorably discharged 4 months ago.
-He legally checked gun and ammo after declaring them at check-in, per TSA regulations: https://www.tsa.gov/travel/transporting-firearms-and-ammunition
-Then, he deplaned in Fort Lauderdale, claimed his checked luggage, went to the bathroom, loaded the gun, and returned to baggage claim to carry out his shooting spree.
-He is being grilled by local police, the FBI and other LE authorities now.
-5 people have died and 8 are hospitalized with wounds.

Reported, but not confirmed:
-Santiago had a history of mental illness.
-Santiago served in Iraq.
-Santiago had previously contacted the FBI to report that he was being forced to watch ISIS videos.
-Santiago had a domestic abuse charge but was allowed to attend a diversion program rather than serve jail time.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Midwest Spy - 01-06-2017

He was at MSP.

Damn.

Anyway, I surmised earlier with co-workers that this would end up being an air-rage incident: arguing on the plane and then a later confrontation.

I think that's exactly what this will end up being.

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - Carsman - 01-06-2017

Holy crapola, I was at that very same baggage claim area 22 days ago! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

You might be right, MS -- an in-flight altercation could set off a very loose cannon. I see that LE is investigating that possibility now.

This CNN update confirms some of what was previously reported....... namely that Santiago had voluntarily committed himself after telling the FBI that voices were commanding him to view ISIS material, that Santiago served in Iraq, that Santiago presently lived in Alaska and worked a security job, etc. http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/06/us/fort-lauderdale-airport-incident/

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - SIXFOOTERsez - 01-07-2017

I think this guy is just a whack job that was never taken off the board despite several opportunities

RE: ANOTHER PUBLIC SHOOTING - BigMark - 01-07-2017

Clang?