Mock
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING (/thread-10743.html)

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 10-27-2018

I don't have any details other than there is an active shooter at a Synagogue in Pittsburgh  :(

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Carsman - 10-27-2018

(10-26-2018, 05:52 AM)Duchess Wrote: That's so sad. Jesus Christ I'm sick of this shit. Whatta world where people can be murdered in school, church, libraries, movie theaters and grocery stores, etc. Just awful  :(

GUNS Do kill people!!! It's the People that are the actual "Tools"!

This shit needs to be fixed. Other countries don't have this problem. There is nothing wrong with common sense gun reform.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Love Child - 10-27-2018

This is really sad.

It feels like the pace of public shootings has escalated.

The shooter from a couple days ago had first tried to enter a black church and when he couldn't get in he went to the supermarket and shot a black guy in the back of the head, another black person was killed as well. The shooter from today shouted "all Jews must die". What the hell ever happened to live & let live? Jesus.

His usual rhetoric of "If the synagogue was armed maybe this would have gone differently." And "Increase the death penalty"

(10-27-2018, 01:28 PM)Love Child Wrote: His usual rhetoric of "If the synagogue was armed maybe this would have gone differently." And "Increase the death penalty"

Yesterday he blamed Democrats & the media for the MAGA-bomber and today he blames the Synagogue for not being armed. He always blames the victims and not the hate. I think he thrives on discord and he will never unify our country, it doesn't serve his purpose.

Correction, he said "better protections" which doesn't neccesarily mean an armed gunman inside the synagogue, which is what I pictured in my head. Maybe he just meant bullet proof glass everywhere. Locked doors.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 10-27-2018

(10-27-2018, 11:03 AM)Duchess Wrote: I don't have any details other than there is an active shooter at a Synagogue in Pittsburgh  :(

:(  Another terrible (apparent) hate crime.

I just heard that 12 people were shot, 4 were police officers, and 8 people are confirmed deceased.

The gunman was armed with an AR15 and several hand guns, according to the report.

[Image: dqhu0uuw4aa3eks-2.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all]

^ Robert D. Bowers, 46, has been identified as the gunman.  He's reportedly in custody (in the hospital).

Social media activity linked to Bowers suggested a history of virulent anti-Semitism, filled with slurs and references to anti-Jewish conspiracy theories.  https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/robert-bowers/

Why are Jews so bad? Where does that hate come from? I don't understand that one at all. I sorta get why people don't like black people or brown people, etc but Jews? WTF. So much hate out there. I really appreciate that the people in my life are kind & loving. I like that they care and are considerate of others.

Damn, in cases like this sick murderer, those SWAT guys need to be trained to keep shooting until the fucker is DEAD!!

No need to spend/waste $$$$$$$ to now have to provide him the legal process, that he doesn't deserve!

They want to find out why he did it, from what witnesses said, he's a prime case of a sick hate crime! Kill his ass on the spot!

This week...a white guy sent bombs, a white guy killed two people in a supermarket and a white guy just killed a bunch of people in their house of worship.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 10-27-2018

It doesn't make any more sense to me to hate people based on their skin color vs. their religion or their gender or their politics or their sexual orientation. It's all equally fucked up to me.

But, if you want to understand why killers hate their victims for those reasons, the conspiracy theories and social media rants by people like Bowers (https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/robert-bowers-social-media-rob-gab/), Dylann Roof, Cesar Sayoc, Elliot Rodger...explain their hateful thinking.

(10-27-2018, 03:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: Why are Jews so bad? Where does that hate come from? I don't understand that one at all. I sorta get why people don't like black people or brown people, etc but Jews? WTF. So much hate out there. I really appreciate that the people in my life are kind & loving. I like that they care and are considerate of others.

Why do people hate black or brown people? Sincerely asking.

(10-27-2018, 03:36 PM)Love Child Wrote: Why do people hate black or brown people? Sincerely asking.

I think there is a part of society who view them as inferior and undeserving. I don't agree with that, I don't think that way. I'm no more deserving than anyone else. I believe in fairness and equality and I don't think that one's color or religion should play a role.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Rootilda - 10-27-2018

So they managed to capture this guy alive... lucky he's white.

(10-27-2018, 04:23 PM)Rootilda Wrote: he's white.

Kinda figured that when I heard he was taken alive.

11 dead, murdered while celebrating a happy event.

Taken alive and the fact he was shooting people.

(10-27-2018, 05:04 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Taken alive and the fact he was shooting people.

Not to mention 4 of those people were COPS!

Yeah, excellent point.  Even white, I can't believe they didn't shoot him.