Mock
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING (/thread-10743.html)

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 10-29-2018

(10-29-2018, 05:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 07:19 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The president also said he would visit Pittsburgh but offered no details.  

The Jewish community has spoken and have said he's not welcome there unless he first denounces white supremacy. We know that's not going to happen given white supremacy pretty much constitutes his base.

Just one more funeral the prez isn't welcome at because he's such a wretched individual.

50,000 people have now signed the Pittsburgh Jewish leaders' letter asking Trump to stay away. But, Sarah Sanders said today that Trump, his wife, and Jared and Ivanka are going tomorrow.

I wish they'd wait.  I don't think they're going to bring any comfort to that close-knit community and so many of them don't want to be involved in a presidential photo opportunity when they're mourning.

The mayor issued a statement after the short-notice visit was announced. “If the president is looking to come to Pittsburgh, I would ask that he not do so while we are burying the dead,” Mayor Peduto said, noting that the city does not have enough public safety officials to provide protection at the funerals while focusing on a presidential visit.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 10-29-2018

[Image: rosenthalbrothers1028-1540765356.jpg]
The first funeral — ^ of two brothers, Cecil Rosenthal, 59, and David Rosenthal, 54, who had been going to Tree of Life synagogue since they were young boys — is expected to take place Tuesday.

The brothers, who were both developmentally disabled, are said to have been very kind and gentle souls who spent a lot of time at the synagogue greeting members of the community.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 10-30-2018

Holy shit. Pittsburgh asked him not to come and he did anyway! Cocksucka! People are grieving and they have been vocal about not wanting him there and that soulless piece of trash went anyway. Why am I surprised. Ugh!

The Pittsburgh Mayor, the Pittsburgh County Exec, Senate Majority Leader McConnell, House Speaker Ryan, Senate Minority Leader Schumer & House Minority Leader Pelosi all told the media they declined an invitation from trump to join him in Pittsburgh today. 

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Maggot - 10-30-2018

Donald and Melania placed a rock from Washington at the site as tradition dictates.

[Image: 88674007-3407-4aac-83c2-3e8e570e8846.png]

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - BigMark - 10-30-2018

CNN:

Trump those rocks at memorial!

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Love Child - 10-30-2018

It is probably better that he went anyway. I hate to say it. Probably if he didn't go the media would have roasted him then also. Should he have gone right away?
He probalby should have cancelled his day's activities, but he didn't.
Maybe going next week would have been better. But too close to elections......so.....what are ya gonna do? Stay away because some people told you to?

See, I can look at it from other sides as well!

He is still a dickweed though.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 10-30-2018

Whether the Trumps and Kushners should have gone today or not, I don't know. I think the loved ones of the victims should have had a say. Maybe they did.

In any case, I think it's a good thing that the other elected officials invited to join him all declined.

The people in Squirrel Hill are mourning, burying their loved ones, and trying to cope with an awful reality. It's good that they weren't overrun by a slew of other politicians also requiring heavy security all over the place.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 10-31-2018

They were asked by many not to come and went anyway. That's what white trash do, they have no regard for others. I guess he thought if he brought his token Jews it would be alright.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Rootilda - 10-31-2018

So that "Messianic rabbi" that invoked Jesus at a rally with Pence? He was defrocked 15 years ago. So he's a fake fake rabbi.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jews-assail-so-called-christian-rabbi-who-appeared-pence-so-n926406?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Maggot - 10-31-2018

Some asked him to come, progressive jews asked him to stay away using the situation to empower a political statement. No matter what he did he would be vilified and that is the environment today. 

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Rootilda - 10-31-2018

Oh boo fucking hoo. I don't know how to embed tweets so you'll have to click through. Trump is whining in a tweet that should have expressed sorrow and concern for the victims and the community mourning them. And they made a god damn video of his visit. Tacky ass motherfucker.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1057620518751428608

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Duchess - 10-31-2018

(10-31-2018, 11:00 AM)Maggot Wrote: Some asked him to come, progressive jews asked him to stay away using the situation to empower a political statement. No matter what he did he would be vilified and that is the environment today. 

Who asked him to come? Name names. I can name some of those who asked him to stay away. They wanted to mourn their dead without the drama trump surrounds himself with and he couldn't even respect that. There is nothing he can do that you won't defend :(

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Maggot - 10-31-2018

(10-31-2018, 11:46 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-31-2018, 11:00 AM)Maggot Wrote: Some asked him to come, progressive jews asked him to stay away using the situation to empower a political statement. No matter what he did he would be vilified and that is the environment today. 

Who asked him to come? Name names. I can name some of those who asked him to stay away. They wanted to mourn their dead without the drama trump surrounds himself with and he couldn't even respect that. There is nothing he can do that you won't defend   :(

Rabbi Jeffrey Myers, who was conducting Sabbath services at the Tree of Life synagogue when the shooter opened fire, made clear the president would be welcome, telling CNN: “The president of the United States is always welcome. I am a citizen. He is my president. He is certainly welcome.”

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 11-01-2018

The Pittsburgh synagogue gunman pleaded not guilty to a slew of charges and opted for a jury trial today.

[Image: 5589040-6342249-image-a-28_1541078776685.jpg]

Robert Bowers, 46, is facing the death penalty for murdering 11 people at the Tree of Life synagogue in Squirrel Hill, Pittsburgh on Saturday.

He was initially arrested on 29 counts including 22 which carried the death penalty but a grand jury indicted him on another 15 charges last night.

The charges filed thus far:
  • Eleven counts of obstruction of free exercise of religious beliefs resulting in death
  • Eleven counts of use and discharge of a firearm to commit murder during and in relation to a crime of violence
  • Two counts of obstruction of free exercise of religious beliefs involving an attempt to kill and use of a dangerous weapon and resulting in bodily injury
  • Eleven counts of use and discharge of a firearm during and in relation to a crime of violence
  • Eight counts of obstruction of free exercise of religious beliefs involving an attempt to kill and use of a dangerous weapon, and resulting in bodily injury to a public safety officer
  • One count of obstruction of free exercise of religious beliefs involving use of a dangerous weapon and resulting in bodily injury to a public safety officer. 
Ref:  https://www.wsbtv.com/news/breaking-news/shooting-at-pittsburgh-synagogue-suspect-surrenders-multiple-casualties/861008880

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 11-01-2018

The Synagogue Victims

[Image: 181029134334-20181029-pittsburgh-11-vict...ge-169.jpg]

Five of the eleven victims have been laid to rest since Saturday.  The people of Squirrel Hill will be burying three more of their loved ones today.

Murder of innocent people for any reason is awful.  

But, hate-based murder of strangers who, by all accounts, were quick to help others and lived their lives peacefully......leaves me with a different feeling of sadness that I can't really describe.

These are the stories of the 11 murdered victims:   https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/28/us/pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting-victims/index.html

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 11-04-2018

Tallahassee, Florida  -  Misogynist Extremist Shoots 6, Kills Two

A gunman who sympathized with misogynistic involuntarily-celibate (Incel) mass murderer Elliot Rodger shot six women at Hot Yoga yesterday, killing two female customers before shooting himself to death with a handgun.

[Image: 181103134804-tallahassee-yoga-victims-sp...us-169.jpg]
^ Maura Binkley, 21, was a student at Florida State, and Dr. Nancy Van Vessem, 61, was a faculty member at the university's medical school.  Rest in peace.

The wounded victims are fortunately all reportedly in stable condition.

Police have not yet uncovered any connections between the victims and the killer, Scott Paul Beierle.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - HairOfTheDog - 11-04-2018

[Image: scott-beierle.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780]

^ Beierle, 40, had served in the armed forces.  

He posted about being rejected by women, who he called a bunch of 'sluts' and 'whores', and about how interracial dating is 'mongrelization'.  He also expressed a desire to grab hand fulls of bare ass and hurt/kill women in his posts and a song he wrote.

Beierle was charged with battery twice, for assaulting women in 2012 and 2016. He was arrested in 2012 after allegedly grabbing the rear ends of two women on a college campus, and again in 2016 for slapping and grabbing the buttocks of another woman in a pool. 

In one of his many ranting Youtube videos, titled "The Rebirth of my Misogynism," he named all of the women who he felt wronged him throughout his entire life, blaming them for his "rebirth" as an anti-woman crusader.

In another video, "Illegal Immigration and the Unaffordable Care Act," he advocated for further militarizing the U.S.-Mexico border and accuses the Affordable Care Act of "susidizing sluttiness" by offering coverage for birth control.

Refs:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/03/us/tallahassee-shooting-yoga-studio/index.html
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/414719-tallahassee-yoga-shooters-youtube-filled-with-misogynistic-racist
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/tallahassee-yoga-shooter-incel-far-right-misogyny-video

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Rootilda - 11-04-2018

He wasn't a bad looking guy, I can imagine how horrifying a date with him would have been when his true colors came out.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole." -Raylan Givens, Justified

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - Midwest Spy - 11-04-2018

Let me guess, another legally purchased firearm?

Guns aren’t doing the killing though. They’re just a tool.

Remember, killers would find a way to get the job done if guns weren’t around.

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING - BigMark - 11-04-2018

He was obviously aussie.