Mock
the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: the 2014 trivial drivel thread (/thread-10768.html)

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 01-22-2014

(01-22-2014, 12:44 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'd prefer to have a warm pillow.

I could keep my pillows cold by just leaving the window partially open all night in the winter. Brrr, no thanks. Now in the summer....that's a whole 'nother matter. I wouldn't mind a pillow-chiller in the summer. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 01-23-2014

I have to go get a mammogram in a little bit. 52 Mind you, I don't find the procedure painful; it's just uncomfortable and hugely annoying...I find myself asking "are we done yet?" after the first 1 or 2 images.

That said, for the last few years, every time I've gotten the procedure done, they've found the mysterious "something". Which then required more images, ultrasounds and one time even a biopsy. I would just like it this time if they would take the damn images, slap me on the butt and send me on my way without any scary, unnecessary drama. Thanks in advance, God. Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - sally - 01-23-2014

I've never had a mammogram. The times I've been to the doctors they always do a breast exam, but never mention anything about a mammogram. Which is fine with me.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 01-23-2014

(01-23-2014, 01:08 PM)sally Wrote: I've never had a mammogram. The times I've been to the doctors they always do a breast exam, but never mention anything about a mammogram. Which is fine with me.

Oh-oh ......you're if freakin trouble now.....

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 01-23-2014

(01-23-2014, 01:08 PM)sally Wrote: I've never had a mammogram. The times I've been to the doctors they always do a breast exam, but never mention anything about a mammogram. Which is fine with me.

You're still too young, they will begin to hassle you about it once you turn 40, please take them seriously and do it. They will consider your first one a baseline to go by for future mammograms.

(01-23-2014, 01:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You're still too young, they will begin to hassle you about it once you turn 40, please take them seriously and do it. They will consider your first one a baseline to go by for future mammograms.

I think I got my baseline at 36 or something.

Either way, you'll be amazed to discover that your breasts can indeed be smashed into about a 1" height/width.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - sally - 01-23-2014

Why do they wait until you're older to do the mammogram? I have a friend that had to have both her breasts removed when she was in her early 30's because they never noticed a lump there until it grew and she found it herself.

One of the reasons they would give is that women in their 20's & 30's have more dense breasts and it makes the results very difficult to read. Personally, I don't think that's a good enough reason and believe they should be given yearly along with your pap exam.

If you have a family history, I definitely think they should start you earlier. I'm here now...waiting for my turn at the...what's the name of that tool thing that sits on a workbench and you turn a peg and the plates get closer and closer together...? Whatever it is, that's it.

hah Vice/vise

Exactly!! Well, I'm done and it wasn't so bad. I don't think they have to squish you quite so much with the 3 D imaging they use now.

I had one of those techs that wouldn't say a word. "The doctor will get back to you". So at least no drama today. I just have to wait/hope for the letter in a few weeks that says "normal".

On with the deodorant....

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Cynical Ninja - 01-23-2014

(01-22-2014, 06:14 AM)crash Wrote: Haha...fucking William Blake. The UK was probably half decent 200 years ago when he wrote those words.. The pleasantly he spoke of has been long fucked up.

And please? You have a paltry bees dick over 250 000 km2 of total land area in the UK. There is close to 4 200 000 km2 of farmland alone in Australia, not including the forested areas, National Parks, rain forests and populated areas, which are still almost double your little shoebox in size alone. I think it's plain to see who the moron is that's blathering..

Any Aboriginal in this country, in today's age, that claims to be living like a refugee, is doing so by choice. The amount of public funding tipped into aboriginal housing, education, employment, health, welfare and finally, compensation, is about 10 times as much per capita than non-Aboriginal people!

We even give the fucking boat people more than our own citizens. This country is so fucking hell bent on being politically correct, it will send us broke.. Refu-fucking-gees my ass. You have no idea how far your wild stab in the dark is from the truth.

Go to youtube.

Type in the word “John Pilger Utopia” and learn the actual truth about the way white Ausralians treat native aborignals in Australia in 2014. Like Hitler treated the Jews! Happening now!

You put the “boat people” in concentration camps is Papua New Guinea - FACT!

And your bullshit retarded argument “australia is a bigger land mass than the UK! That's like a giant who is infertile saying to a perfectly and massively fertile dwarf “im a better dad than you! I'm huge and massively infertile” Nonsense you stupid aussie cunt as usual.

Australia wouldn't exist without England oh! And we are better than you! Yes of course you are! We are just in the middle of a vibrant continent you are the arsehole of the planet of course you are better!

GMT time, the time of the world is measured from England not America or Australia.

What is the question? Fundamentally how English are you?

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - crash - 01-23-2014

I saw a video on YouTube once where a guy professed an angel came down from heaven and kissed him on the dick. Or maybe it was a fairy?

Obviously everything I see on YouTube is the unbiased truth, no doubt. Just like Fox News.

Like I said, deliverance, disagreeing with you is a pretty good yardstick for normailty. I'm still ok..

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 01-23-2014

Yup......British subjects had the manners of Hannibal in India. hah

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - crash - 01-23-2014

I think we all saw Mo give the stunted one enough schooling about the British and their 'good humanitarian citizenship'. I also love how he neglected to mention that when the British first arrived in Australia, they began a genocidal program of culling Aboriginals. Almost the entire Aboriginal population of Tasmania were shot on sight. Men, women & children. Often in the back whilst running away. Fact!

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 01-24-2014

(01-23-2014, 08:32 PM)crash Wrote: I'm still ok..

At the the very very least, crash. IMO.

(Not weighing in on the conversation between you and the guys, just focusing on the snipped portion of your statement.)

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - crash - 01-24-2014

(01-23-2014, 07:12 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: And your bullshit retarded argument “australia is a bigger land mass than the UK! That's like a giant who is infertile saying to a perfectly and massively fertile dwarf “im a better dad than you! I'm huge and massively infertile” Nonsense you stupid aussie cunt as usual.

Sorry, forgot about this bit..

Bullshit argument? You made a bullshit statement that Australia was a tiny amount of useful land around the fringe and a vast poisonous wasteland in the middle. I was pointing out the fact that the amount of useful land in this country far outweighs your little shoebox. But once again you the point went way over your thick head and you made a grossly exaggerated analogy to make yourself believe you're right.

Stupid Aussie cunt? Ooooo...now it's getting personal huh?

hah

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 01-24-2014

You ever notice how CN is the only one to start shit by attacking our country or Australia? Why is that?

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - FAHQTOO - 01-24-2014

(01-24-2014, 08:25 AM)ramseycat Wrote: You ever notice how CN is the only one to start shit by attacking our country or Australia? Why is that?

There is nothing he doesn't attack if it doesn't fall in line with his beliefs. Jesus Christ...he was bitching about how we like to yell at the TV during football games. He's worse than any woman I've ever met when it comes to bitching about everything under the sun.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 01-31-2014

It's staying light outside longer! I could clap like a seal. Oh happy day. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3