Mock
the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: the 2014 trivial drivel thread (/thread-10768.html)

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ZEROSPHERES - 03-20-2014

(03-20-2014, 02:51 PM)username Wrote: My husband plans to bury the fish. ( "it's the right thing to do") but he's been dead in there for a couple days now. I think he should get it done before the fish starts breaking in to little bits or something.

Fold it in a newspaper and leave it in a neighbors mailbox that you don't like. Saves time.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 03-20-2014

(03-20-2014, 05:10 PM)username Wrote: Getting rid of all the crap , I realize we really have a lot of storage room. I'm working on the kitchen now...no more junk drawers. I had 3. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I always feel righteous after tackling big projects like that. I'm jazzed with the end result.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 03-20-2014

(03-20-2014, 05:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-20-2014, 05:10 PM)username Wrote: Getting rid of all the crap , I realize we really have a lot of storage room. I'm working on the kitchen now...no more junk drawers. I had 3. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I always feel righteous after tackling big projects like that. I'm jazzed with the end result.

I'm working my ass off but the results are huge. I took something like 15 cans of paint over to hazardous waste disposal this past weekend. You could park a car in our garage now!!! What's not going is hung up or properly stored. I hung up 2 of 3 of my husband's golf bags. He agreed he probably doesn't need 3--1 has to go. It does feel great.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 03-20-2014

The nurse just came out and said my daughter's surgery was going well but it would be another 12 hour or so. Jesus Christ...boob jobs take forever!

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - sally - 03-20-2014

My daughter really does want a boob job, she's thin with an athletic build and a perfect b cup so I think it's stupid. My son wants a BMW M6 which I also think is stupid. They better do something with their lives because there's no way in hell I'm paying for that shit.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - JsMom - 03-21-2014

We just found out yesterday my father has to have open heart surgery for a double bypass. This Thursday is going to be ruff. Just another bump in the road. Im just thankful we found it before he dropped dead of a major heart attack. He has a few things in his favor. Hes in good health, we found it early, he doesnt smoke, and there is no damage to his heart.

User, Hoping your daughter surgery goes well.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 03-21-2014

He has to wait until Thursday to have the surgery? Why the wait?

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - JsMom - 03-21-2014

(03-21-2014, 09:52 AM)ramseycat Wrote: He has to wait until Thursday to have the surgery? Why the wait?

Yes, they feel he will be ok until Thursday its not a total block yet but very close.

I love MJ to pieces but it's like having a toddler.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 03-21-2014

(03-20-2014, 05:35 PM)username Wrote: The nurse just came out and said my daughter's surgery was going well but it would be another 12 hour or so. Jesus Christ...boob jobs take forever!

hah silly

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Midwest Spy - 03-21-2014

@Crash: Major League Baseball is opening the 2014 regular season in Sydney. The Arizona Diamondbacks are playing the Los Angeles Dodgers in a two-game set.

Are you going either day?

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - crash - 03-21-2014

They have been advertising the ass off this for the last month or so down here. There's also been some press about the players bitching about traveling so far and the gap between the combined salaries of the Dodgers in comparison to the, quote, "small town Diamondbacks".

I was going to take my son on the Saturday night, but he has a party that he doesn't want to miss. The tickets were stupidly expensive too; $99 for an outfield ticket, $400 for higher tier grandstand tickets, right up to thousands for platinum tickets or something. I think I'll stay home and catch it on TV. I doubt it'll be the same atmosphere as Wrigley Field or Yankee Stadium anyway..

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Midwest Spy - 03-21-2014

Seems really funny the players would be complaining about the travel.

What a great opportunity to see a place you'd most likely never visit.

I'm shocked at how much they're charging for tickets.

The Dodgers have a nice club and they'd be fun to see.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 03-21-2014

This is an actual nun in Italy. She's trying out for Italy's version of The Voice and she brought all her lil' godly friends along. It is too cool. I can hardly believe that voice is coming from her.

How cute were her Nun friends? That was awesome.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 03-22-2014

Don't let 'em fool you, Ramsey. They just want the money her awesome voice will bring in.

I thought it was cool too. It was nice to see them laughing and happy. I have a poor opinion of nuns and think they are all scary mean so it was nice to see a different side of them.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Carsman - 03-22-2014

(03-22-2014, 07:14 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Don't let 'em fool you, Ramsey. They just want the money her awesome voice will bring in.

I thought it was cool too. It was nice to see them laughing and happy. I have a poor opinion of nuns and think they are all scary mean so it was nice to see a different side of them.

The Nuns of yesteryear would have eaten those happy imposters for lunch! hah

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 03-22-2014

That devils guy face is more scary than the nun. But he is probably tons of famous in Italy.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Older Than Dirt - 03-23-2014

(03-22-2014, 07:52 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(03-22-2014, 07:14 AM)Duchess Wrote:

The Nuns of yesteryear would have eaten those happy imposters for lunch! hah
Duchess, you sound like you must have suffered the ruler across the knuckels !

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Older Than Dirt - 03-23-2014

Whoops ! kunckles